My Youth
Chapter 5: Youth - Part 4

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Youth - Part 4 - Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Sal and Barb came back after making sure Mary was ok. The girls were gone about an hour and it made me wonder if they were partying themselves. Arriving back, Sal told me Mary went straight to Alice and Sharon and they shut up into one of the bedrooms, later calling our girls in to talk.

“They acted like we were some kind of ‘sisterhood’ or something. After Mary told them, pretty graphically I might add, EVERYTHING you did to her. She even unbuttoned her dress and pulled her bra cup up to show off that hickey you gave her. I got kinda embarrassed. Evidently, Alice and Sharon have had their heads together about that little chat we had that one time ... you know about our ‘kinky’ stuff? Sharon asked me point blank if I’d really let you pee on me and in me. What could I say? I just grinned and said ‘yup and I love it’. Alice brought up being DP’d and I thought Mary was going to lose her mind. She said you’d TALKED to her about it but never knew anyone besides the four of us ever really did it. Oh, Alice brought up something I’d never heard of before - what’s being made ‘air-tight’?”

“Darlin, that’s DP with a blow job ... all holes get filled.” I only knew this at the time from reading a Forum in one of the men’s magazines.

“Ewwww, NASTY! We should TRY that” Barb added. Sal just got a wistful look on her face.

“We don’t have enough guys I trust for that” she said frowning.

“Uh, I dunno, maybe Alice’s Max. He’s kinda docile, isn’t he?”

“Of all the guys over there, Max is a sweetheart. He ALWAYS asks before taking any of the women.”

“So, maybe he’s a candidate. We’ll havta try it out with Alice.”

“As long as US girls get to try it.”

“That goes without saying, but Max IS claimed at the moment.”

The weekend came to a close

Tracy and I went back to work on remodeling Alice and Stan’s ‘lodge’. Too damned big for a cabin. The soundproofing they wanted was no big deal aside from the mess of tearing off plaster and lath walls to replace with sheetrock. The kitchen and bath took a bit longer because the kitchen countertop had to be shipped from out of state. Luckily, the spa bath fit just fine. This was a big house, built in the days when they didn’t try to squeeze everything into the smallest space. New commode and the rest that remained were just plumbing. Their water well had gone tits sometime in the past, so I showed Tracy how to sink a sandpoint, a pipe with a sieved point that goes down to the aquifer to pump water through. Didn’t need to do much to the pump except put in new gaskets. The pressure tank was fine. It had been drained when the last people left the place. We did add a coat of spray paint.

We made a list of windowpane sizes, then, Alice called Stan at work to see if he wanted single pane or double. [double pane windows were kind of a new deal when all this took place, not nearly as common as double or triple pane is now.] Max decided single pane was fine as they had no plans to winter here. Very few diehards spent the winter at the lake, cabin or no. Actually, that worked well for Tracy and I. As soon as it got cold, the vermin moved into the crawl space beneath the cabins, those having one. Come spring, people learned they hosted families of skunks beneath the floors. Tracy and I would shoot them with a .22, then drag them out with a 20’ cane pole with a treble hook wired on the end of it. We charged a modest $50 per cabin as ‘pest control specialists’. Actually, once we were done, it took many showers and a lot of time in the lake scrubbing off with sand to rid us of our unique odor. But hey, we started the summers with money in our pockets, sometimes as much as $200 - $300 apiece. Tracy’s dad STILL paid the two of us for upkeep on their cabin, so it’s all good. This took us weekends until late May when school let out, our summer starts and it’s party time!

As usual, Tracy and Barb’s parental units came to stock their cabin with food and booze, heavy on the booze. They were really good about keeping us stocked in beer by this time. We drank responsibly, never drove while or after drinking and NEVER got blind drunk. Like they’d even recognize the behavior by the time 8 pm rolled around.

The first couple to show up were Alice and Stan. They had a cabin of their own to air out and stock up. Funny thing, with their mega lodge, why come to the old cabin? Maybe because we were next door? Who knows.

Alice came over by herself one afternoon to chat. It seems she had started ‘training’ Stan before last summer ended and had all winter to polish off the rough edges. She did still want Tracy, the girls and I to party with her in our own little caboose. She explained that over the winter Mary had finally gotten enough of being mostly ignored by her husband Herman and they had split up. Herman was a very well to do realtor and Mary got the house and some righteous alimony. Mary and Alice had kept in touch all winter and Alice said Mary planned on staying out here most of the summer. She and Stan certainly had the room, so she’d bunk there if not with certain people I could name.

What the real reason for her little visit was to tell us that Sharon had just about had it with her hubby Max. Seems he was still the same asshat he was last summer and cutting him off only made him look elsewhere. To make matters worse, it seemed Max was extremely intrigued when Barb made her first debut at the cabin. He’s taken an ‘unhealthy’ interest in YOUNG girls. Seems the younger the better. I’m thinking Sharon and I will have a heart-to-heart when she gets here. Alice seemed to think that with him trolling for teenyboppers, she’d rather be here with us ‘normal?’ people than around him if HE gets caught or shot or whatever. He’s an attorney, he’s well off and if the doodoo hits the oscillating fan, she’d come out ok. I tended to agree with her.

Mary did show up later Friday night and headed straight for the caboose. Once inside, she had a kiss and a hug for the other three. Me? She tried swab my tonsils. I got a full body press and she rubbed those firm little tits across my chest.

“I’ve spent the entire winter thinking about last summer. You do know I got rid of what’s his name, right? Do you girls mind if I make up for a little lost time?”

“Only if you promise to leave enough for us later” piped Sal.

“Oh, I think he’ll survive ... maybe lose a little weight, but he’ll live” Mary grinned evilly.

“I’ve done a lot of talking, reading dirty books and watching some very NASTY movies while I holed up during the winter. I’ve decided I want to be one of Buck’s cum buckets. There’s so many new things I want to try with a real human being.”

“It’s kinda like the old saying ‘you can sell it or give it away, but damned if you can completely get rid of it’. Do I look like meat on the hoof? Protect me Sal. I’m about to be abused!”

Everyone laughed, but me? I’m not so sure.

“Did I tell you Alice hooked me up with a toy catalog? I’ve been practicing all winter and this spring, I want to try anal with you and maybe Tracy.”

My boy’s eyes lit up.

“I’ll try to see you all sometime tonight, if that’s ok” as she danced out the door.

Maybe I’d created a 60-something year old monster. Rotten job, but someone’s gotta do it.

Sharon...

Sharon made her appearance Saturday night, grabbing me by the hand and pulling me into Barb’s old bedroom. In a flash, her clothes were flying in all directions and she started on mine.

“Hurry, get naked and do me. I’ve been waiting all winter.”

Where have I heard that recently?

I put my arms around her and stroked her satiny smooth back all the way to the sweet round globes of her ass. I was lifting up on her ass cheeks when the steely hard nipples driving into my chest just begged for attention, I slid down and sucked a nipple in to my mouth. I hated to move my mouth but the other nipple demanded equal attention. Her hands were moving all over me, telling me it was time to get down to business.

“What are you up for tonight?”

“After our last time, with you, anything.”

“I may just hold you to that, girly.”

Instead of the usual position of her on her back, I spun her around and pushed her head first onto the bed.

“What are you going to do” she gasped?

“We did the missionary stuff last time, and you just laid there and let me do all the work. THIS time, we’re going to explore other avenues.”

Knowing Sharon kind of liked it rough, I was glad to oblige her, however, this wasn’t going to be the quicky she was used to with the other men. They were like doing some kind of marathon - how many women could they fuck in an evening ... not happening here. I’d rocked her world the last time we were together, so now this had to be even more intense.

I got on my knees behind her and rubbed my dick up and gown her drooling slit. After feeling it was wet enough, I eased my hard dick into that sopping hole. Grabbing her by the hips, I pulled her back until I was seated in as deep as my balls would allow. I watched as Sharon’s head twisted side to side, moaning as I’d filled her empty snatch.

I took the opportunity to reach around and snag a distended nipple between the fingers of one hand, keeping the other pressing her shoulders down into the mattress.

“Oh GAAAAWD, pinch that nipple HARD, pull on it, rip it off my tit!”

Sharon took over the actions, rocking back, pounding my cock deep into her pussy. As she pleasured herself, I pushed my thumb in her tight asshole. She immediately tensed up as I slowly worked it in and out of her tightest opening.

“Just relax, take a deep breath. I think you might enjoy this if you can get your mind around it.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.