I Need to Remember! - Cover

I Need to Remember!

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Graham, a seventy year old widower was in the habit of walking the moors at night to help him sleep. on a frosty November night he saw a shooting star and made a wish. A wish that would change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Arriving home we decided that our dresses from last night were still clean enough, after all we were not at the party for very long anyway. They just needed a very careful press to remove some creases. Wishes took on this task with a worried frown on her face, especially as she was pressing my dress.

I showered and washed my hair then waited while Wishes showered before she could sort my hair out, I loved having someone brushing my hair for me. It seems so odd that something that Graham found to be just another mundane chore, to run a brush through his hair before he left the house, could be for Linda an incredibly emotional experience. How do you describe it, it wasn’t sexual or even really sensual, it was just a wonderful sense of closeness. I was sat at my mirror while Wishes stood close behind me running a brush through my hair again and again. I guess it felt like I was being loved, I came close to tears as she worked.

Then we swapped places and with Wishes instruction I brushed her hair, all the time she was looking at me in the mirror with a smile gracing her beautiful face.

After that Wishes showed me how to put on a little make up. I tried to follow her instructions and carefully applied the eyeliner and eye shadow, lipstick Etc. I looked at myself after my first attempt and could see lots of places where I had messed it up, so I cleaned it off and started again. It took me four attempts to get a look that both Wishes and I were happy with. In the end I had to say I was pleased with it. Wishes had selected the colours for me and by the time it was finished you could hardly see where it had been applied, it somehow enhanced my features without drawing attention to itself.

By the time we were dressed in our blue and green dresses I was feeling so good I was almost about to burst.

It was in the car on the way to the restaurant that Wishes asked the question I had been sort of dreading.

“Linda,” she said and paused.

“Yes love.”

“There’s something I don’t understand.”

My heart almost stopped, I had an idea that I knew what was this going to be about.

“Ok, what?” I asked nervously.

“Well I don’t quite know how to put this. You’re a normal woman in her twenties.”

“Twenty four.” I supplied.

“Yeah, well, how is it you have no idea how to put make up on, how to fix your hair, that sort of thing?”

“Umm. It’s hard to explain.” I said, I hated the idea of lying to her, I had to tell her as much of the truth as I could.

Wishes waited patiently as I gathered my thoughts.

“Uh, something happened to me last year. I can’t explain what exactly because I don’t know.” well that was the truth anyway.

“I think it was some kind of seizure.” I said, still just about inside of the truth.

“When I woke up I couldn’t remember anything about my past or how a girl should act, what she should do, it’s like a kind of patchy memory loss.” I think I may just be able to pull this off without actually lying.

“Is it likely to happen again or will the memories come back.” Wishes asked concerned. It hurt me to see the worry on her face but what could I do?

“Well I spoke to a specialist,” The specialist in this case was Alhana, she seemed to know more about what had happened to me than I dis anyway. “And she gave some advice on how to manage. It’s very unlikely to happen again, I just have to learn how to be a woman again.” Wow I think I aced it.

“Why didn’t you tell me before? I could have helped you.” Wishes sounded a little upset, I think she felt she had let me down.

I parked the car at the side of the road and gave her a hug.

“I wasn’t going to tell anyone when I moved here. I didn’t want people feeling sorry for me. I have some things I need to learn and some of them will take time. But it’s not like I’m handicapped or anything like that. I’m just a normal girl just with a really bad memory.” I grinned at her trying to lighten the mood.

“After last night you call yourself normal!” her tone worried me, I had thought she was ok with what happened last night.

“Last night you weren’t normal, you were incredible.” Wishes finished with a grin.

We both burst out laughing and the happy mood for the evening was back with us again.

At the restaurant we were quickly seated and left with the menu by a pretty young girl, I think Wishes noticed me noticing how pretty she was, she grinned at me as she caught my eye.

“You know until I met you I had never really thought of girls in a sexual way. I guess you’ve corrupted me, for the last three days I’ve been checking out almost every woman I see.” Wishes admitted blushing as she looked at me across the table.

“Oh I see, I get you started then you’re going to run off with some pretty young thing. Ouch.” Wishes kicked me lightly under the table.

“Oh no, you don’t get away with it that easily, you made me a dyke, you’re stuck with me now.” she grinned.

I took Wishes hand and gently stroked her wrist.

“I wouldn’t want to be stuck with anyone else.” I said, yes I know it sounded corny and all I got for that was a tongue stuck out at me, but then remembering what that tongue had been doing this morning and that was no bad thing.

“Chez, it’s good to see you, I haven’t seen you for what two years.” The voice that interrupted us came from a tall heavy set woman about the same age as Wishes.

Wishes stood and gave the woman a hug then turned to me.

“Linda this is Carol, she was one of my best friends at school. Carol I would like you to meet my partner Linda.” My heart swelled to hear the pride in Wishes voice as she introduced me.

“Hi Carol.”

“Hi Linda, your partner. Jesus girl I didn’t know you were gay.” She said loud enough to attract the attention of several other dinners. Wishes just grinned cheerfully at her friend.

“Neither did I until I fell in love.” I felt myself grinning like an idiot.

“Well good on you girl, welcome to the club. Wait until I tell Miranda.” Carol gave Wishes another hug. “God it’s good to see you, tell you what, why don’t you two join us. There’s only four of us and we got placed at a large table so there’s plenty of room.”

Wishes tried to make excuses why we couldn’t join them but Carol wouldn’t hear of it and soon a petite blonde joined us, this I found out was another of Wishes’ school friends called Miranda, Carol’s partner. Between the two of them Wishes didn’t stand a chance and finally agreed that we would join her friends.

After a minor debate with the restaurant staff we joined Carol and Miranda at their table. Already seated there were an older couple. Carol introduced her mum Daphne and Daphne’s partner Sally.

Once introductions were made Carol seemed determined to make sure everyone was talking to everyone. She would have been an incredible party hostess, no one would ever feel left out with this woman making sure everyone got involved.

The lesbian dinner party as Miranda had described us was fun, more fun than either Wishes or I had expected.

“So how did you two meet?” Miranda asked me at one point.

“Um, I fell over in the Costa and Wishes helped pick up my stuff.” I said going red. “I think every time I saw Wishes I managed to embarrass myself, I was surprised she even wanted to talk to me let alone anything else.” I added sheepishly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.