I Need to Remember! - Cover

I Need to Remember!

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Graham, a seventy year old widower was in the habit of walking the moors at night to help him sleep. on a frosty November night he saw a shooting star and made a wish. A wish that would change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

It took us about an hour to get to Plymouth and a bit longer to find somewhere to park. We spent a couple of hours looking through the rails of all the high street names and neither of us could find anything that really caught our attention. We tried on a few things here and there but nothing was just right.

We stopped for lunch in a small cafe and rested our aching feet.

“Shopping with you is fun, more fun than I could have believed. But we are not having much luck are we.” I said.

“Well we can always try some of the expensive boutiques. They can be a bit unreal sometimes but it should be fun.”

“Well I’m game lets go.” I said, I was eager to find something special to wear for her and I didn’t care how much it cost. In my previous life I had been very careful with my money. Now I had begun to realise all the money I had in the bank hadn’t stopped me being old and lonely. I was determined I wasn’t going to make the same mistakes again.

The first place we went was full of weird outlandish clothes that I couldn’t imagine anyone actually wearing. After that we went into a very small boutique, you could tell it was going to be expensive as there didn’t seem to be many items on display and nothing had a price on it. You know the saying, if you have to ask you can’t afford it.

I saw a rich deep blue dress, silk I think it was, that took my breath away. I was dying to try it on and it only took a little bit of persuasion from Wishes for me to take the garment to the changing room, under the supervision of a really nice girl who insisted on helping me fit the dress.

I went into the changing area with the assistant and stripped down to my bra and panties before reaching for the dress the girl held.

“I think miss that you would need to remove your bra first.” she said with a smile. “It won’t look right with it on.”

I flushed as I took my bra off for the first time in front of another woman. She looked me over coolly her gaze lingering on my chest for a moment while I shuffled about in embarrassed silence. Her gaze dropped to my crotch and a frown crossed her pretty features.

“I hope madam isn’t intending to wear underwear like that with this dress.”

I looked down, I suppose they weren’t very attractive knickers, just plain cotton briefs.

“Um, I suppose not, ah what would you suggest.”

She smiled warmly for the first time.

“Hold on a sec love I’ll get something.” her upper class accent was gone in a flash, she looked younger when she smiled like that, cute dimples that had me smiling back.

Quickly leaving the cubicle she was back moments later with a blue silk thong that almost didn’t exist.

“These would look nice with the dress, and even better when she unwraps you love.”

“She?”

“Yes she, your girl out in the shop.”

“Oh she’s not my girl.” my face flamed red. “we’re just friends.”

“If you want to call it that sweetheart that’s fine. But I think I know what I’m talking about. If me and my girlfriend had looked at each other like you two do we wouldn’t have had to come out, everyone would have known.”

“I guess I probably do look at Wishes like that, I love her so much. But she’s straight and has got a boyfriend.” I sighed, reality creeping back into my wonderful day.

“Love, you don’t have to worry, she may think she’s straight and might fight it for a while, but I noticed the way she looks at you. You won’t have to wait too long.”

“Now lets get you into that dress and see what it looks like.”

The girl helped me on with the dress and helped adjust it before deciding that I needed one slightly looser around the bust. I was left standing in just my knickers as she went off to the back-room to find another dress.

When she returned with another dress over her arm she grinned at me before hanging the dress on a rail.

“I’m Sally by the way, now to get the best out of this dress we need to get you ready to wear it.” she came close to me and kissed me deeply, it wasn’t a patch on the way Wishes kissed me but it was still very nice, as she kissed me she ran a hand over each of my breasts before giving each nipple a tweak. They reacted instantly tightening into rock hard points that would be clearly visible through the dress.

Standing back she slipped the dress over my head and adjusted it on me before turning me to face the mirror.

Looking at myself in the mirror I was stunned, I couldn’t believe how sexy I looked.

The dress had a single shoulder strap on my left shoulder and was cut diagonally down to the right so that the material only just covered the nipple of my right breast. My erect nipples were clearly visible through the thin material, you could even see the outline of my areola through it. The dress flowed over my frame enhancing my waist and hips. The right side of the dress was cut almost to the top of my hip and sloped down to the left almost to my ankle.

“Wow, that’s fantastic. You’re incredible Sally.” I gasped and gave the girl a quick kiss.

“I think you will find that most of that is you not the dress love, you are both very beautiful.” a wicked idea crossed my mind and I grinned at Sally.

“Can you find one in green that would fit Wishes, you would have to guess the size ‘cos I want it to be a surprise. Oh and we will both need shoes and purse to match.”

Sally smiled warmly at me as she helped me remove the dress.

“No problem, I will be back in a minute. Why don’t you get dressed while I’m gone.”

Sally went out to the front of the shop for a moment and returned with a couple more thongs.

“Yeah we’ve got one that will fit her a treat. And I would suggest these shoes.” Sally held out two pairs of shoes one in blue and one in green that matched the dresses beautifully.

I couldn’t help myself and kissed Sally again.

“Thanks Sally, you’re fantastic. Can you box them all up so that Wishes won’t see them both.”

“No problem, I’ll do that back here so she won’t see it. You go back to your love and I’ll be out shortly.”

I went back out to the front and was surprised when Wishes gave me a quick kiss, I was getting to like all this kissing, so different from my old life.

“I missed you, what took you so long.” I was so touched that she had missed me I kissed her back, this was the first time I had initiated a kiss and I didn’t intend for it to be a quick kiss.

As my tongue opened Wishes’ willing lips to explore her sweet mouth she groaned into my mouth and pressed her body tightly against me. She almost jumped away from me as she heard Sally coming out of the back room. Wishes blushed prettily and turned away from Sally to hide her embarrassment.

Sally raised her eyebrow at me and I shrugged and smiled at her as she rang up my purchases on the till. I was very proud of the fact that I didn’t even wince when I handed over my credit card to pay for the outfits.

I heard Wishes gasp as I leant in and kissed Sally goodbye, I didn’t rush it and made sure Sally knew how grateful I was to her for her help.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.