I Need to Remember! - Cover

I Need to Remember!

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Graham, a seventy year old widower was in the habit of walking the moors at night to help him sleep. on a frosty November night he saw a shooting star and made a wish. A wish that would change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Saturday morning I got up and made myself a coffee and waited for Wishes to get here. When ten o’clock arrived and she still wasn’t here I began to get despondent, maybe she had decided things were getting a little too friendly between us. I remembered the shy nervous look on her face last night as she asked me if she could kiss me. Sighing I wondered if maybe I should have made an excuse and not kissed her.

About a quarter to eleven I heard the front door open, I rushed through to the hall and almost launched myself at Wishes.

“Wishes! I thought you weren’t going to come. I thought you were angry at me for last night.” I blurted out, my tears beginning to flow yet again.

Wishes wrapped me up in her arms and hugged me tightly.

“Sorry I’m late babe, I got tied up on the phone to Mark.” she said and gave me a quick kiss. “This is getting to be a habit.”

I pulled away from her my face flushing. I had almost forgot, Wishes had a boyfriend and wasn’t gay no matter how much she seemed to enjoy kissing me.

“I’m sorry Wishes.”

She looked angry for just a second before her smile returned.

“Honey, how many times do I have to tell you not to keep saying your sorry. Anyway we are not painting today ‘cos it’s Saturday and we’re going shopping.”

“Shopping? We went shopping a couple of days ago. I shouldn’t need to go again for a few days.” I said still trying for the village idiot crown I guess.

“Not that sort of shopping, we need to find something for us to wear to the party.”

“Party, what party.” I squeaked, what was happening to me I’ve never squeaked before in my life, or is it lives. I was kind of excited at the idea of going to a party, yet at the same time the idea terrified me.

“Mark’s best friend is holding his birthday bash tonight at his house. I’m invited and you’re coming with me.” Wishes stated.

“I couldn’t. I won’t know anyone there. And I haven’t been invited.” I was floundering for excuses not to go.

“Point one, its an open invitation sort of bring anyone you like the more the merrier. Point two, you will know some people there, as well as me Carrie will be there and Mark. Point three, I want you to come, and if you don’t go then neither will I.”

Wishes smiled smugly at me, she knew she had me on the last point. I would do anything she wanted me to do if it would make her happy, if it would bring out that musical laugh and her amazing smile.

“Ok but why do we have to buy something new to wear, I have plenty of stuff to wear upstairs.”

“I know I helped you unpack it, the trouble is it’s all everyday wear, nice but not special. We are going out and getting you an outfit that screams “look at me, don’t you wish you could fuck me!””

I giggled at Wishes choice of words, she didn’t swear often but when she did she used the words to bring about the desired effect.

We both collapsed against the wall laughing at her over the top declaration. Before I knew what was happening we were kissing again and I felt my knees go weak. As my legs buckled I slid down the wall and Wishes followed me down.

We knelt on the floor leaning against the wall, our tongues duelling with an almost feverish intensity. I felt wishes teeth graze my lower lip as her tongue retreated, then she was softly chewing my lower lip sucking the tender flesh into her loving mouth. The intensity of the kissing increased and as Wishes gripped my tongue between her lips and sucked hard on it as her teeth gently grazed it’s surface I felt myself tense up, a trembling started running through my body as I whined into Wishes’ mouth.

When Wishes pulled away from me I was gasping for breath. She rested her forehead against mine and I looked into those emerald eyes.

“Did you just?...” Wishes began.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.