I Need to Remember!
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Graham, a seventy year old widower was in the habit of walking the moors at night to help him sleep. on a frosty November night he saw a shooting star and made a wish. A wish that would change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

I woke up to a banging on my door. Stumbling downstairs in my pyjamas I opened the door a crack and saw Wishes standing there looking stunning in a long white skirt and green blouse.

She grinned at me and held up a bag.

“I got some breakfast, you hungry?” she asked.

As the smell of bacon reached my nose my stomach growled loudly.

“I guess that answers that.” she laughed as I opened the door for her.

“Um, thank you, come in, uh how did you know where?”

“Where you lived?” she laughed again, I loved that laugh, a silvery sound with a throaty undertone that just rang with pure joy.

“I asked Miss Price at the shop. She knows everything and everyone. So I asked her if she knew of a guy called Pearce who had died last year and she told me who and where.”

Again that laugh, I could have stood there all day listening to it as we stood in my hall.

“Shall we.” she indicated the open door to the kitchen with the bag. “Before they get cold.”

Apologising I led her quickly into the kitchen and got her seated at the old table. She dug out of the bag a couple of takeaway cups of coffee and some wrapped bacon sandwiches.

“Why, uh sorry, thank you for taking the trouble, how did you know I hadn’t got any food in yet?”

I felt I was beginning to make her think I was the new village idiot. I had almost never said “um”or “uh” before and since I had met her I don’t think I had managed a sentence without one or the other.

“You told us last night remember. You said you had to come out to get some food because you only got here last night and hadn’t had chance to shop yet.”

“Oh yes. I remember. Thank you it’s very thoughtful of you.”

We must have chatted for about an hour. I learned that she was about to start working on her doctorate in genetic research at the local university after the summer break. I heard all about her mother and her twin brother Agrian. She grinned at me as she told me her brothers name.

“You’re just about the only person I’ve told my name who hasn’t made some smart comment or think I was joking.” She said laughing softly. “Thank you.”

“I think that probably had more to do with not being able to think of anything clever or witty to say.” I said chuckling.

“I know, I noticed. Um, did Carrie say anything to you?” Wishes looked a little bit embarrassed.

“That your not into girls. Yeah she warned me off.” I blushed and looked down at the table.

“Sorry about that, she comes on a bit strong with it. She’s convinced she can turn any woman gay if she gets the chance and is frustrated that I’ve never been with her.” Wishes laughed and I wished I could be as free about things as her, well now my, generation was.

“So, if you don’t mind hanging about with the straight girl I could help you with your shopping.” again that laugh that I was falling in love with.

“Thanks I’d love that, let me go and get dressed a minute.” I said still flushed and rushed upstairs.

I quickly washed and brushed my teeth then brushed my hair before putting on some clean knickers and getting dressed in yesterdays clothes. While I was dressing I heard a knock at the door and called down to ask Wishes to see who it was.

By the time I came downstairs three men were just leaving one of them shoved a clipboard in my face.

“Sign here please miss.” He said. I saw that I was signing for three boxes and gave him back the clipboard.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.