I Need to Remember! - Cover

I Need to Remember!

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Graham, a seventy year old widower was in the habit of walking the moors at night to help him sleep. on a frosty November night he saw a shooting star and made a wish. A wish that would change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Making it out of the hotel I looked around me, as I expected from the letter it was my small town, I knew my old house was just a half a mile from here.

I walked down the high street and went into a Costa coffee shop. I hadn’t been in a decent coffee shop for years since my doctor told me that I had to give the stuff up.

Two minutes later I was sitting in a comfortable chair and sipping my first cup of real black coffee in years. It was heaven, things tasted and smelled better than they had for years. It wasn’t until I went to put my cup down that I realised my hands were shaking.

It suddenly hit me I had walked down the street dressed as a woman and no one had taken any notice. I felt a strange mixture of emotions, part of me wanted to hide in a corner and not be noticed but another part of me was screaming “Look at me I’m beautiful” and still another part of me was thinking “I’m a man, I shouldn’t be out dressed as a woman.” It was a most unsettling feeling.

I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye and looked up. I felt my heart pound as I looked at the most gorgeous creature I have ever seen.

The woman that had entered the coffee shop was a little taller than me, I would guess just under six foot tall. She had the most amazing copper coloured hair I have ever seen, a sweet almost triangular face with a sharp chin but the face was dominated by large striking green eyes.

I flushed and looked down at the table. God I wish my heart would stop pounding.

I gulped down the rest of my coffee and quickly gathered my stuff. I really had to get out of there before I made a fool of myself. As I made my way to the exit I could see her sitting with some friends at a table near the door.

I tried hard to keep my eyes down on the floor as I made my way to the front of the shop. I couldn’t cope with looking into those eyes even from a distance. I was trying so hard not to look at her I bumped into a guy walking into the cafe.

I went flying and landed on my rump with my handbag falling onto the floor.

The next thing I knew a cool hand was offered to me to help me up of the floor. I took the hand sputtering my apologies to the man’s back as he made his way to the counter.

I felt a touch on my shoulder, turning I was face to face with this breathtaking beauty. I could feel my face burning as she looked at me.

“Here’s your bag, are you ok?” her musical voice asked.

“Um yes, yes thank you.”

“Good, you want to be a bit more careful you know.” She laughed and I could almost feel my heart stop for a second.

“Thank you. I’m so sorry to bother you.” I gasped, I must of looked such a fool but I couldn’t keep my eyes from her face.

“Well I’m glad your ok. Bye.” she said cheerfully as she turned and rejoined her friends.

Face burning I stumbled out onto the street. Once I had moved away from the cafe I took a quick look at my watch, twenty to eleven, I had better get moving.

Walking to the solicitors I could still see her face floating before my eyes, very distracting. I knew the way to the solicitor easily enough, after all they had been my solicitor for years and years.

I entered the offices and had to sit and wait for about ten minutes to see the senior partner Eric Bain. To my shock as I was shown into his office he came around the desk and took my hand. Eric had dealt with my affairs for years and had never done this before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.