I Need to Remember! - Cover

I Need to Remember!

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Graham, a seventy year old widower was in the habit of walking the moors at night to help him sleep. on a frosty November night he saw a shooting star and made a wish. A wish that would change his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

I woke up feeling surprisingly good, I stretched in the bed and didn’t have any of my usual aches and pains that had plagued my waking moments for years. My head felt ticklish and my crotch as well. Idly reaching down to give myself a scratch to relieve the ticking my hands encountered a smooth area of soft silky hair where my penis usually rests.

I sat bolt upright in the bed in sudden panic. A swinging sensation on my chest suddenly registered as uncomfortable. Directly across from my bed I could see a dressing table mirror, looking back at me out of it was a young brunette with a startled expression on her face. I remember hearing her scream as a darkness overcame me.

I came too, I guess it was only a few minutes later and I carefully avoided looking at the mirror. Turning to the side I heaved myself out of bed.

Sitting at the side of the bed I looked down at myself. Thick cotton pyjamas, not unusual, it was winter. But I’ve never worn pyjamas with pink rabbits on them before, or with a pair of distinct mounds pushing out the fabric on my chest.

“OK,” I told myself “Think calmly ... how the hell can I think calmly about this! Jesus Christ I’ve got breasts!”

My mind flicked back to last night on the moor, the shooting star, my wish. It couldn’t be, could it? I mean that sort of thing just happens in children’s fairy tales.

I felt sure if I stripped off and looked at myself in the mirror I would see my old self, I must have been imagining what I saw in the mirror. I closed my eyes tightly and quickly stripped off the pyjamas. Standing in front of the full length mirror on the wardrobe door I opened my eyes.

I am afraid I screamed again, this was beginning to make my throat raw, I needed a drink and I was hungry. I also desperately needed the loo.

I ran to the bathroom absently noting the way my full breasts bounced as I ran, I have to confess it felt good, odd but good. My body hadn’t been able to move like that for many years, if ever.

Standing in front of the toilet I sort of stared down at it for a moment. It was a second or two before it occurred to me I would have to sit for this. Quickly flipping the seat down I turned and sat. I sighed with relief as a hot jet of urine spurted out of me. As I squeezed out the last drops I reached down to shake of the last few drips and found myself with nothing to shake. I took a moment to wipe off with a piece of tissue and padded more sedately back to the bedroom.

Okay, I was a little calmer now and I was no longer in danger of peeing myself. Time to find out what I looked like. And work out what the hell I was going to do next.

I stood in front of the mirror and forced myself to look calmly at myself. Right, now I had to admit I was impressed.

Long brown hair cascading down over my bare shoulders. I had a nice pair of breasts, I later checked my bra size and found them to be 34C, they hung on my chest well with little trace of sag. Smallish nipples compared to my Maddie’s but they looked good on my smaller breasts.

I had a narrow waist with slightly broader hips, between my legs there was a trimmed patch of brown hair but at the moment I didn’t feel brave enough to explore any further there. A pair of legs that were maybe just a little thick at the thighs for my size ended at a pair of dainty feet.

Ok lets go back and look at our face, after all that’s the bit I have to look the world straight in the eye with. Just as I was about to examine my face there was a knock at the door.

“Hold on a sec.” I called. “Be right there.”

Shit!

I quickly grabbed my pyjamas and pulled them back on.

Opening the door I found an embarrassed looking guy in a lousy hotel uniform.

“Um, I’m sorry to disturb you miss, but one of the guests reported hearing some one sounding like they were in distress in this room.”

“Oh, ahh, sorry, I guess I sort of woke from a bad dream and it took me a while to realise where I was. I guess I’m not used to hotel rooms. Sorry about that.”

The guy grinned at me, his gaze travelled slowly up and down my body making me feel uncomfortable.

“That’s ok miss, just let us know if there’s a problem.” With one final leer he left.

Closing the door quickly I lent back on it and breathed deeply. Fancy looking at me like that, what did he think I was, gay or something?

That gave me a pause for thought. I mean, to me I was a guy and the thought of being stared at by another guy sort of upset me. But to the world I was a girl, so if I caught looking at a girl in the way I used to when I was a man I would be considered a lesbian. So which was being gay?

All I knew for certain was the thought of getting intimate with a man sort of turned my stomach. Don’t get me wrong I’ve never had a problem with gays, I had several gay colleagues working with me at the bank over the years. And as the years went by they became more and more open about it. I honestly couldn’t care less, it just wasn’t for me at all.

Now I had to face the thought that I was probably a lesbian. That conjured up an image in my mind of a hard faced muscular woman with tattoos and short hair, a silly prejudice I know and one I dismissed from my mind rapidly. But I couldn’t help picturing myself on the arm of someone looking like that or for that matter looking like that myself.

I shook myself and chuckled a little, I was being stupid, I know I’m an old man but I should know better than to accept silly stereotypes like that.

This may sound stupid but I didn’t even have a clue what lesbians did, I couldn’t figure out how they made love. I know I sound naive and I was, my only partner knew even less about sex than I did. I wasn’t a social person who joined in with ribald chats in the pub or anything like that. I was aware that there was a lot of pornographic films about but had never seen one, I wouldn’t even have known how to go about getting hold of one even if Maddie or I had been interested.

Shrugging my shoulders I went back to the mirror. After all that could wait for another day.

Keeping the pyjamas on so that I wouldn’t get distracted I looked just at my face, I was quite pretty I thought. I had a nice clear complexion, large brown eyes a small thin nose and a mouth that seemed to be shaped into a permanent smile. I wouldn’t win a beauty contest but I surely was a pretty young lady.

Turning from the mirror the next problem was who I was going to say I was, I could hardly go up to the post office to draw Graham Pearce’s pension.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.