Morgan - Cover

Morgan

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Chapter 10

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Morgan has been invited to dinner to cement the sale of his business to Raygorn Designs. Having met his host's wife before Morgan is wary of the aggressive maneater. His 18 year old daughter Sally suggests she posed as his date for the evening to put the woman off. Somehow Sally takes the role more seriously than Morgan expected.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Father   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Slow  

While Morgan was introducing the girls to each other several hundred miles away under the Franco-Swiss border technicians were making last minute checks to the upgraded Large Hadron Collider. Later that evening they were to bring the Collider up to full power and begin the first of a new set of experiments.

The press had been full of doomsday predictions in advance of the first full power runs for the Collider that sat in miles of tunnels under the CERN facility. Speculation in the media had proposed that the Collider could produce “Antimatter” or small black holes that could swallow the planet. CERN had put out press statements assuring the public of the safety of the LHC as celebrity scientists went on chat shows to try and explain why the physicists wanted to find the “Higgs Boson” in the first place. In the end the run went smoothly and the world hadn’t ended and the press the next day had been filled with news of test. By the following day the news programs had moved on to more exciting things than the potential end of the world.

Some time later CERN was in the news again as they announced they had indeed found the particle that had only existed in theory up until then, and the world moved on.

It was about two years later that a junior physicist at CERN noticed a slight discrepancy in the results of the tests, the first lead ions to collide performed as expected but every eighth ion it appeared ceased to exist. Plans were laid to increase the power of the collider so that more of these eighth ions could be examined.

After the negative press reaction in the light of the first test run it was decided that this test would be publicised after the event not before.


Morgan was surprised at how well the first meeting of the girls had gone. When he had released Beverley from his arms she had immediately moved over to Alice and hugged her tightly, Morgan watched them kiss. At first they were tentative but soon he could see the girls exchanging tongues. Eventually they parted and Beverley moved to Sally who enthusiastically kissed the newcomer.

“Come on, let’s go look at our new home.” Morgan said when Beverley and Sally paused to breath.

“I’ve already seen it!” Beverley giggled, when the girls looked askance at her Beverley continued, “I have had some weird dreams for years. I’ve, I’ve made love to all of you in this house, in my dreams that is.”

Alice and Sally blushed and giggled at Beverley’s comment, they both found themselves looking at the older girl and imagining making love to her.

Morgan held open the door and ushered the red faced women into their new house. He knew the house wasn’t completely finished yet but the essential areas they would need to use were complete.

The girls looked around the large room they had entered, unlike their old house that had a hallway leading to most of the downstairs rooms this one had a large open area in front of the door.

“This part of the house I thought would be left open, if we are going to be one big family we don’t need to hide away from each other. As you can see there is no furniture in yet, most of it is in storage and we can sort it out pretty quickly.” Morgan told them.

There were only two wooden doors in the main room which occupied the whole of the front of the building, an open spiral staircase led to the upper floors of the house. The back wall of the entire room was made of sliding glass sections allowing the entire room to be opened to the courtyard containing a pool just like the one Morgan had at his old house. Morgan led the girls to the west door which opened onto the kitchen. The women gasped as they looked over the large expanse of stainless steel appliances and cupboards topped with a black marble worktop.

“Morgan it’s incredible!” Sally gasped. “Why is it so big?”

“I guess I was planning ahead. Three women, one horny guy, could be a large family in the making.” Morgan felt like his face was glowing.

Alice stepped up and kissed his cheek.

“I like a man who looks to the future.” She stated quietly.

Laughing Morgan hugged all of his women and led them on past the kitchen, the rest of the west wing was devoted to food storage. The girls appreciated the large room shelved out as a pantry and shivered as their thin clothing didn’t protect them from the cold in the huge walk in fridge and freezer rooms.

Moving on Morgan led them through the rear wing of the house. The room was where the garage space had been in their old home.

“Morgan what are we going to do with all this space?” Sally asked as the other girls just looked around.

“Well I was originally planning for this to be a set of school rooms. Or if you prefer we could lay it out as a gym. We don’t have to decide on any thing yet, just see how things go. Moving on Morgan took the girls into the East wing. As they walked through they entered a dining room.

“I figured on this being a small family dining room, nice for us to start out with a bit of breakfast together before we face the day. This wing is our own apartment, there is a smaller kitchen here and if you follow me, a cosy living room and study.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.