Eskia Books Her Holiday
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Eskia the Demonette decides to take Enaria's advice and take a holiday on Hardain for a few hundred years. There's a lot to do before she goes, like sort her holiday wardrobe, book the holiday and get a suitable charger for her electronics, oh and has to say a suitable goodbye to her lover Enaria. Knowing Eskia it's all going to involve some really weird sex. There's things in here that aren't really covered by the codes so be warned, it's weird, nice but weird.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Body Modification  

When Eskia got back to her apartment she found a naked Enaria asleep on her bed. Eskia quietly closed the door and carefully sat on the edge of the bed. Enaria was lying on her front and Eskia’s gaze took in the cloud of purple/black hair with the tips of her purple wings peeking through. A slender back led down to a small butt, Enaria always grumbled that her ass was too skinny but Eskia liked the shape of it. Sitting just at the top of her cleft was a purple tattoo of a Gnashka, the demonic symbol for dis-harmony. Enaria’s legs were slender but a little short, Enaria was even shorter than Eskia’s five foot height. To compensate for her tiny stature centuries ago Enaria had sculpted her foot into a natural high arch and had grown a shaft of bone from her heel to turn her feet into semi permanent five inch stilettos. Now standing in bare feet Enaria was still only the same height as Eskia.

Eskia sighed softly, she was going to miss Enaria. She remembered Enaria’s whispered words of love as she fell asleep last night. Enaria had whispered the same words to her whenever they had slept together for the last two hundred years. Eskia felt bad that although she loved Enaria she wasn’t in love with her. She thought that maybe her lover had suggested this holiday hoping that the separation would make Eskia realise that she was in love with the tiny Demonette.

Putting her thoughts to one side for now Eskia grinned to herself as she reached over and gently spread Enaria’s tight butt cheeks to expose the pretty wrinkled pucker of her anus. Leaning forward Eskia pressed her mouth to the sleeping Demonette’s tight ass hole and slowly slid her forked tongue into her lover’s butt. The taste was clean and fresh as usual, Demonettes didn’t need to use that orifice for it’s usual purpose.

Enaria moaned softly in her sleep as Eskia tongue fucked her ass, she sighed and murmured Eskia’s name then gave a snort/snore that made Eskia chuckle. Once she had Enaria’s ass nice and wet she slowly crawled up the sleeping Demon girl kissing her way up the spine and up to her neck. Enaria let out a little gasp and twitched her butt slightly as Eskia’s crotch pressed into her tight cheeks.

A little energy released into her clit allowed it to grow and thicken into a long Futa cock, Eskia guided it slowly into her lover’s waiting ass.

“Oh shit, oh wow that feels so good baby.” Enaria moaned as she the encroaching cock woke her up. She craned her head around and awkwardly kissed Eskia.

“Yeah honey, we don’t do this often enough!” Enaria gasped, “Fuck me lover fuck me!” Eskia smiled to her self as she slowly drew her cock back then slid her self deep into Enaria’s ass again. She slipped her fingers under Enaria and gently cupped her small breasts, her thumb dragging slowly over the hard points of Enaria’s nipples.

As Eskia slowly ploughed in and out of Enaria’s ass her lover was imploring her to go faster. Instead Eskia pulled her cock out of Enaria’s ass and rolled her lover over before slipping her cock into Enaria’s wet pussy. Enaria whimpered as the long thick shaft smoothly penetrated her.

Eskia lovingly kissed the Demonette below her then rested on her elbows with her cock fully embedded in her lover.

“You’re leaving in the morning aren’t you?” Enaria whispered looking up at her lover’s beautiful face. Eskia nodded slightly and leant forward to kiss her again.

“I want to leave you with something.” Eskia gently ran her fingers through Enaria’s hair, caressing her horns with a feather light touch. “Enaria baby, I want you to have my egg. Carry her for me?”

“Oh Eskia.” Enaria whispered as tears formed at the corners of her eyes. “I would love to, Oh my love yes, give me your baby!”

Enaria’s eyes widened as she felt the tip of Eskia’s cock slim down before gently sliding through her cervix and into her welcoming womb. She felt the moment Eskia’s shaft carefully set the egg onto the womb lining, felt the new life take hold within her. Looking deeply into Eskia’s eyes Enaria gave in to the sensations within her and convulsed under her lover as her orgasm crashed through her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.