Eskia Books Her Holiday
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Eskia the Demonette decides to take Enaria's advice and take a holiday on Hardain for a few hundred years. There's a lot to do before she goes, like sort her holiday wardrobe, book the holiday and get a suitable charger for her electronics, oh and has to say a suitable goodbye to her lover Enaria. Knowing Eskia it's all going to involve some really weird sex. There's things in here that aren't really covered by the codes so be warned, it's weird, nice but weird.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Body Modification  

Back in her apartment Eskia looked through her wardrobe for while trying to decide what to pack for her holiday. One after another she pulled a hanger holding a white shift dress out and holds it up against her body to look in the mirror. Several of the dresses are thrown on the bed but most are hung back in the wardrobe. Even Eskia is not quite sure why she’s hanging some of the dresses back in the wardrobe as the dresses, all five hundred of them are all identical.

When she had finished Eskia looked at the pile of dresses on the bed and frowns at them.

“I’ve got nothing decent to wear!” She grumbled.

Most of the dresses were folded and put into Eskia’s pouch but a couple of them ended up back in the wardrobe.

“I’ve worn the exact same dress for the last five thousand years.” Eskia grumbled to her self as she slumped down on her bed. “When did I become so fucking predictable?”

Standing in front of the mirror again with one of the dresses held up against her Eskia flicks a finger at her reflection. She frowns at the mirror as the dress in her reflection cycles through every conceivable colour and shade.

“I think I need to buy some new clothes before I go away.”

Pulling out her phone Eskia opens her contacts list, with over six million demon names in her contacts list Eskia doesn’t bother to scroll the list and uses search instead.

“You would think by now someone would have programmed Siri to speak Demoneese.” She grumbled to herself as she typed, “Lolth, Spider Queen” into her phone.

“Hi Eskia, how are you honey, I haven’t heard from you for centuries!” Lolth said as she answered the phone.

“Hello Lolth, I was wondering if you could fit me in for some new clothes soon.”

“Of course I can honey, one of my babies has the pattern for your dress, how many do you want?”

Eskia paused to gather her nerve, a new style after thousands of years took a bit of courage.

“I, I think I need a bit of a re-style Lolth. I’m not quite sure what I want yet.”

“Well come down and see us and we can work something out for you. I’m sure Piquot would love to see you as well.”

“Thanks Lolth, I’ll see you in about an hour is that ok?”

“Of course honey, see you then.” Lolth said as she hung up.

Eskia quickly showered and threw on one of her dresses before heading for the station.

Triviot Station was a large cavern with the walls covered in huge mirrors. Each mirror had an elaborately carved frame set with glyphs to activate the mirror with a red or green light above it. In front of the mirrors were carved pedestals holding a keyboard and small display. Walking up to the nearest mirror that had a green “ready” light she typed “Arachnia” into the keyboard and waited a moment or two for the light to turn red before stepping into the mirror.

Arachnia Station looked identical to Triviot with the exception of the number of large spiders that were using the mirrors. Eskia looked quickly around to orientate herself then walked towards the exit she wanted.

As soon as Eskia knocked on Lolth’s door the door swung open. A busty woman barely a foot tall was swinging in the open doorway suspended from a spider’s thread. She grinned at Eskia and swung up onto the Demonette’s shoulder separating from the thread as she landed.

“Ethkia!” She gasped. “I’m tho pleathed to thee you.”

Eskia grinned and reached up to run her thumb over the nipple of the Imp’s tiny breast making her giggle and sigh. Eskia was always fascinated by Piquot’s breasts, they were tiny because she was so small but on a full sized woman they would have been at least a K cup.

Piquot moaned as Eskia pinched a nipple, she watched enthralled as Piquot’s breasts grew under her hand, it looked like she gained at least two cup sizes as her excitement mounted.

“Hi Piquot, It’s lovely to see you too.” Eskia said with a smile, “What’s up with your voice?”

Piquot grinned at her.

“Mithtreth had my tongthe pierthed, all four of them!” She stated proudly. “Thee thayth it makth for better thtimulathion of her clitorith.”

Eskia grinned and lifted the Imp of off her shoulder and brought her around to face her. She kissed Piquot her tiny forked tongue stroked the Imps four tongues as she allowed a little energy to flow into the Imp healing the tongues around the fresh piercings. Setting the panting Imp back on her shoulder Eskia moved through the door and closed it behind her.

“Now say that again please.”

“Thanks Eskia.” Piquot grinned, “I said, Mistress pierced all four of my tongues to give her better clitoral stimulation. Come on Mistress is waiting for you.”

“Okay, okay were on our way.” Eskia laughed as she walked down a web coated tunnel into Lolth’s lair.

The tunnel opened up into a large chamber filled with activity. Every where Eskia looked there were large spiders operating looms turning out garments. Each loom was powered by treadmills filled with running spiders. Eskia looked over towards the giant woman reclining on a couch. Lolth had grown a little since Eskia had last seen her, she looked to be at least eleven feet tall now but still as slender as ever. She admired the sight of Lolth’s enormous breasts, she had the largest rack Eskia had ever seen.

“Lolth it’s good to see you.” Eskia said as she approached.

“Eskia, Honey,” Lolth purred, “It’s good to see you too.” She pulled Eskia in towards her and kissed her deeply, like little Piquot she had four tongues which snaked out into Eskia’s mouth encircling her own tongue massaging it sensuously.

“Mistress, Mistress,” Piquot bounced excitedly on Eskia’s shoulder interrupting the kiss. “Eskia fixed my tongues so can we try it out and see if I can lick you better?”

Lolth frowned at the little Imp who tried to hide behind Eskia’s hair.

“Not right now Piquot. Eskia and I have some business to sort out first.” she reached over Eskia’s shoulder and picked up the Imp smiling as she kissed it gently before setting Piquot down on her belly.

“So honey, you want a new wardrobe, I’ve set up my babies to produce everything for you. A fresh new style for you, you just need to trust me, ok?” Lolth gestured towards a group of spiders who were standing expectantly next to some looms. “I’ve still got your measurements but we want to check them, it’s been several hundred years since you’ve been to see me.”

Eskia nodded and stripped off her dress and stood in front of Lolth. A dozed spiders dropped onto Eskia, they tickled as they crawled all over her measuring every inch of her with their legs as she tried not to giggle. Eventually the spiders clambered back up their threads and dissapeared.

“Good, now payment. Poor little Piquot hasn’t grown at all since you were here last.” Lolth said as she absently stroked the Imps hair, Piquot purred and nuzzled against Lolth’s enormous tits.

“I’m not ready to let her go out into the worlds yet.” She shuddered, “The thought of being without my Piquot, ugh no.” she began to play with the Imps breasts. “Unfortunately she can’t grow without spreading her webs and making the contacts she needs to feed her.”

Piquot shuddered with pleasure as Lolth’s hand slipped down to play with the Imp’s tiny pussy.

“How many souls are in your web now Lolth?” Eskia asked as she watched a slender finger penetrate the Imp.

Lolth smiled wickedly.

“I have twenty thousand devoted servants, I give them long life and health and they fuck everything they can and pass some of that energy to me.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.