THE Harem Tales 4: We Gotta Get Outta This Place!
Chapter 8: We Were Sailing Along...

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: We Were Sailing Along... - Last we knew, the Tuull tasked Michael and THE harem to build a new, experimental colony. Getting ready becomes even more interesting when additional Tuull AIs arrive on the scene. Based in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle, this story builds upon prior harem tales and won't be easy to follow unless you've read them. A special thanks to lordshipmayhem who gave me so many ideas about the Tuull, and to Anne N. Mouse who let me build on her story - 'It's A Helluva Job.' Feedback is welcome. Enjoy!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Violence  

Jonathan and Gillian lay facing each other, discussing the need to assemble a prepack. They had been married for more than fifteen years and were still very much in love. For their entire marriage, they had ‘been faithful’ to one another, but times were definitely changing. “Marjorie has been making eyes at you and getting almost moony when you aren’t looking. Maybe we should consider her,” Gillian tested the waters.

“Yeah, but she’s sponsor material in her own right,” Jonathan stepped up to the plate. “I really like her, but that would mean us managing a total of eight concubines...”

“So you would consider her?” Gillian teased while sucking his left nipple. “We can always add a male stud to the family to take some of the pressure off you.”

“Well, I told Marge that you were in charge of my love life,” he responded. “Remember, she approached me a while ago - when all this began to look possible. If she hasn’t talked to you yet, maybe she isn’t all that interested.”

“The hell she isn’t!” Gillian sat up and looked him in the eyes. “With those calf eyes following you around? Tomorrow, I’m going to corner her cute tushie and lick her stupid. Wanna bet on whether you have a second wife by dinner time?”

She did and he did.

It started after breakfast when Gillian went to Marjorie’s office, and finding it empty, she stripped and sat in her chair. When the young woman entered, she was shocked to see honey blonde hair - long and curvy at the top -- short, kinky, and trimmed in the middle.

“Soooo, don’t you like me?” began the well-built blonde. “Jonathan gave you a map, and you haven’t followed it. Not the first turn. You’ve been mooning over him for weeks - months even. Isn’t he worth entering the lioness’s den? We both want him happy, so I had to come to you. Show me!”

Without a word, the astonished woman locked her door and began to strip.

“I wanna help!” Gillian demanded, and Marjorie stopped unbuttoning and approached the older woman.

When Gillian had circled the desk, she reached out and hefted the two breasts before her, eliciting a sigh. “Jonathan and I have been exclusive since we were married - before actually - and you have no idea how much I’ve missed a woman’s touch,” came a breathless whisper, as Gillian stretched her neck, lips seeking a kiss.

When their lips met, both women were galvanized with passion. Four hands tore at Marjorie’s clothing. Nothing ripped, but it was a close thing. A naked Marjorie was pulled sideways into the older woman’s lap, and kissing began in earnest. When in turning, Marjorie’s right nipple grazed Gillian’s, the women shuddered to their first orgasms. Gillian realized then, it wasn’t only Jonathan that Marjorie had been mooning after.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.