THE Harem Tales 4: We Gotta Get Outta This Place! - Cover

THE Harem Tales 4: We Gotta Get Outta This Place!

Copyright© 2016 by Omachuck

Chapter 5: You Can Ring My Bell

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: You Can Ring My Bell - Last we knew, the Tuull tasked Michael and THE harem to build a new, experimental colony. Getting ready becomes even more interesting when additional Tuull AIs arrive on the scene. Based in Thinking Horndog's Swarm Cycle, this story builds upon prior harem tales and won't be easy to follow unless you've read them. A special thanks to lordshipmayhem who gave me so many ideas about the Tuull, and to Anne N. Mouse who let me build on her story - 'It's A Helluva Job.' Feedback is welcome. Enjoy!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Violence  

It was their turn for a cruise when Abigail and Ayesha decided it was time. They wanted romance and sex, so they each borrowed an ‘I need Michael now chip’ from one of the younger set - who knows at what price or promise - and on the first evening afloat, hauled him off to dinner.

The two wore backless, floor-length, prom style dresses, and when Michael and the two lovelies entered the dining room, one on each of his arms, they looked like a proud father taking his teens to a birthday dinner. Other diners smiled at the scene, some with envy and lust. He was seated with just the two of them at a window-side table, and it was clear to all that his daughters adored him.

Then there was dancing. Slow dancing - first separately, bodies press tightly to him, then the three of them moving in a hug to a slow foxtrot. It was soon very clear that these were NOT daughters. At the very least, they did not have daughterly designs on him!

From a well-preserved distance, a cadre of family spouses, companions, and children watched avidly. Coaching from the sponsor-wives and companions seemed to be working quite well. Michael had no idea that this event was raising the expectations bar for the Owen twins, Misty, and especially Valerie when they reached their own fourteenth birthdays.

Captain Hoag and his soon-to-be sponsor-wives watched the dynamics with amused interest. All three became even more convinced that their future was looking bright.

As the music wound down, the pair of young women each took a hand and walked Michael to the promenade deck, where they stood in the shadows on the fantail and watched the full moon. Each wrapping one of Michael’s arms around themselves, they took turns lifting a face for soft kisses.

Then, down they went to the lounge, where a chocolate buffet was beginning. The young ladies asked for a bowl, two bottles of iced sparkling wine, and three flutes. They proceeded to fill the bowl with chocolate covered fruits, and when ready, handed the wine to Michael and preceded him to their suite.

Once back in the suite, they deposited their goodies on a table, sat Michael on a sofa with a glass of wine, and abandoned him while they went into the second bedroom. There, they were met by a bevy of sister-wives who, following family tradition, prepared them for their ‘first good time.’ After half an hour or a little more, two visions appeared and paused in the bedroom door. The pale beauty was wearing a powder blue, see-through, babydoll nightie, covering boy cut lace panties. Her light brown hair hung to her shoulders and framed her face. The dusky young woman wore a similar nightie in see-through red; her hair was loosely bound in a braid hanging down her back.

Michael stood and applauded.


The young ladies were no strangers to sex, Abigail having been repeatedly raped, and since joining Michael’s family, both having witnessed much happy family sex. They also knew exactly how to pleasure themselves. But this was to be their first good time and they were excited. One might say they were dripping with excitement.

Michael picked up each girl, kissed her forehead, and lay her on the king bed, covers already turned down. He looked, smiled, and walked over to dim the lights. Returning, he scooted up the bed between them, cuddled one under each arm, and lay there. “Sooo, what do the two of you have in mind, now?” he teased.

They showed him - they showed him over and over. Bandwidth was too sparse for Dora’s avatar to be present, but she positioned a drone so that she could watch and comment with her usual bawdy repartee.

Multiple good times were had by all.


In Earthat’s Kuiper Belt there came an event, and then a greeting causing both consternation and merriment. The colony cube ship APL018, ‘The Good Ship Lollipop, ‘ suddenly appeared beside the waiting K’treel Explorer AGX026, ‘Helva’.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.