Community Four(Ever) - Cover

Community Four(Ever)

Copyright© 2018 by oyster50

Chapter 37

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Cindy, Nikki, Tina, Susan, the Munchkins - you've been reading about them in the Smart Girls Universe for years. New year, new adventures in love and life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Geeks  

Cindy’s turn:

Six miles high, four hundred fifty miles an hour, the autopilot’s doing its thing like the proverbial Swiss watch.

And Dana and I are talking. Dana’s fun to talk with. Reminds me of me a little bit. She’s smart, confident of her future and her place in the world.

And there’re serpents in paradise. At least one one-eyed serpent got loose in her apartment and found its way to a hiding place. That’d be Derek’s, and it hid in Rachel.

“Just a shocker,” she says. “I thought, ‘Seriously, Rache! Y’all were waiting... ‘ and then I found out different.”

“First, there’s as much evidence of real love and respect as any of the other couples in our community display,” I said.

“I know. And she looked earnest, and all that, but the little stinker wasn’t more than pro forma contrite.”

“Judge Charlie called me, you know...”

“Did he?” Dana squeaked. “That’s gotta be a good sign...”

“It’s all a big clump, though,” I said. “Carl and Sunny, Derek and Rachel...”

“Yeah, but Carl and Sunny, nobody’s risking jail with that arrangement. What’s Judge Charlie have to say?”

“He’s in a quandary,” I sighed. “NO adults in that arrangement. He had that for you and me. Two fourteen year olds, though...”

“I’m sure HE knows the laws,” Dana said.

“And he knows what he can justify if anything ever comes up for review,” I said. “He wanted to know if I saw them as serious.”

“And?”

“Serious. Said if I had the power, I’d have ‘em married.”

“But you don’t, and he’s reluctant. Puts two families in precarious territory.”

“What’d Beck say when you offered your spare bedroom as a love nest?” I asked.

“You know, I kinda thought she’d get mad, but she said she appreciated that I’d offer. Said if they had a place like that, it’d be less risky, and she wasn’t quite comfortable enough to cut ‘em loose in Rachel’s room.”

“I can see where a mommy might be reluctant to let things go THAT far,” I said. “Once the cat’s out of the bag, though...”

“Yeah. Ed ‘n’ me, we never took big risks. His place became OUR place, except for overnight trips.”

“That was me ‘n’ Dan, OUR trailer, and motels on weekends. Never could get myself to feel guilty about it, Dana.”

“I know. That whole ‘forbidden fruit’ thing died a quick death. It was love, both directions, and love lives through that act as well as other parts of life together.” She heaved a sigh. “I don’t even like ONE night’s separation.”

“I know. I’m like that too. But the reunion is always soooo good...”

“You’ve been married for YEARS, Cin. It’s still...”

“Heart and soul, Dana. Heart and soul. I still get like a little girl every time.”

“I wondered. I get an itch just thinking about getting home to him. We’ll both get back in town today...”

“And I’m sure a black block will be understandable,” I giggled. “Right?”

“Uh-huh.”

“So, d’ya think they’re feeding your cat?”

“I’m sure the kitty is getting taken care of...”

The girl’s got smirking elevated to an art form. She looked at me. “You’re like the rest of us – don’t know WHAT to think...”

“I’m just a bit disappointed. We kinda trusted...”

“I know. I’m into some of that feeling, but at the same time, Cindy, I couldn’t wait ... Neither could you...”

“True,” I said. “You and me, though, we’re exceptions to the rule...”

“Cin, dear elder sister, that rule belongs in a universe in which we do not operate.”

“Yeah?”

“We really ARE that different. Seriously, if I was back home, I’d be a huge anomaly. Here, I’m one of a bunch. And we add Haley, back there. And Nina was eighteen, and so was Carlita...”

“True,” I said. “And the ones that aren’t...”

“Your mom. Love ‘er to pieces,” Dana said. “And Sim and Beck...”

“And Mimi and Tommy – that’s normal.”

“Kara and Bert...”

“You’re right – a world to ourselves.”

She put her hands on the control yoke. “This is just another facet.”

“Dan’s fault,” I said. “Little girls from middle Alabama are supposed to have boyfriends with big pickup trucks and bass boats and four-wheelers.”

“One thing, though,” she sighed. “Munchkin group dynamics have been altered.”

“Yeah, kinda has, hasn’t it.”

“Everybody’s attached except Vicki.”

“Has she said anything?” I questioned.

“No, but it shows up funny.”

“How so?”

“You told Bill Hardesty to work with the Munchkins and they’d get him up to speed on college level math.”

“Yeah. He says he’s making progress. I got him into a technical writing class. He’s got a couple of English courses.”

“I can’t even begin to comprehend the other courses they give football players.”

“Yeah,” I laughed. “Knuckledragger 101.”

“That’s the nasty part. We talk with Billy all the time. He’s NOT stupid.”

“No, he’s not. He was cool when I first met him. Cute little boy, three years younger’n me. But polite and smart. He’ll make the cut.”

“He says you were kinda harsh with ‘im,” Dana said.

“I was. I have a responsibility – several actually. First, it just wouldn’t’ve been good for Billy to get dumped right into an engineering curriculum without foundations. Second, I don’t want to water down the curriculum. Engineers should be up to the task.”

“And he likes being called ‘Bill’ now,” Dana said.

“Already got too many Bills. He stays ‘Billy’.”

“You’re a hard woman, Cynthia...”

“You might want to run a little interference for Vicki,” I said. “Get another view of progress. And in a week or so, we’ll do a phase check, okay?”

“Got it. Make sure I got Vicki or somebody with me...”

“Oh, yeah, good lookin’ guy, huh?”

“No sense in leaving an opening for something to be misunderstood,” she said. “I got my Ed. Ed knows it. I know it. Not gonna jeopardize that.”

“Understood. But uh ... he’s one on one with Vicki...”

“Who’s a felony. Thirteen...” she paused, thinking. “Ohhh ... you don’t think...”

“Wonder if anybody’s been messing with Shiva?”

Dana grinned. “You’re the one with the inside track to Grandma Desai...”

“I think Shiva’s pretty much done with me,” I laughed. “I quit askin’ after Lenya was on order.”

“Thirteen, nineteen ... That’s one of the more normal spreads,” she laughed.

“Don’t start, you!” I retorted. “I am still shocked that Jerry’s folks bought into the idea. I didn’t know them. I’ve known Billy’s family for years.”

“Yeah, uh-huh,” Dana said. “So they’ve had time and exposure. They’re used to the strangeness.”

“As long as it doesn’t extend a tentacle inside their front door. Takes it from abstract idea to real situation. Besides, seriously...”

A sublime smile. “Just sayin’, is all. She’s got MY hair color. Might be some premonition that goes along with it.”

“I shudder to think of all the ripples that’d toss into our little pond...”

“Ripples I can stand, Cindy.”

The Citation performed as flawlessly as I expected – turbofan engines, pretty new electronics, and a maintenance schedule that goes above and beyond. Don Matzke’s a stickler, Wally’s a stickler, and Cindy’s one of several pilots who really appreciate it. I know about minimum equipment lists and I’ve talked with the other charter pilots about some of their previous experiences. They like it this way, too.

We dropped out of the skies into Birmingham, left the Citation and went back to Lenya.

I had to smile when Dana wiggled her butt into the co-pilot seat.

“Whaa-aattt?” she squealed when she caught my expression.

“You look so darned happy.”

“I AM happy, darlin’,” she said. “Two years ago I didn’t know what to dream. Now ... I’m in a five million dollar airplane, in the COCKPIT, and she still smells new and ... Honestly, the list is too long...”

“And you’ll get home and Ed’s coming in today and...”

“And you wanna tell me you’re gonna be any different? We got the email. They’re running right on schedule.”

“Dan’s gonna push on through. Long day in that plane. He may need soothing when he gets home...”

“Yeah,” she laughed. “Gonna soothe Ed, too...”

It’s that short hop back from Birmingham to Auburn. Fuel burn is rather stout because we’re at low altitude, but home is home.

Ed’s gonna be back later this afternoon for Dana. I’m thinking Dan’s gonna get here a bit after dark, and he’s gonna be beat. I wish we’d ‘voluntold’ somebody to ride along as copilot with him.

In the meantime, Lenya’s topped off and backed into her hangar, and I’m on my way by Nikki’s to catch up and to see her baby.

Kim’s turn:

Kinda cute -- Vicki’s been tutoring Billy Hardesty, and I sense the mutual attraction. Honestly, he’s over-the-top good-looking, and actually a pretty smart kid. (Shouldn’t call him “kid” -- he’s a year older than me!) Has a LOT of academic catching-up to do, but Vicki’s been tutoring him, and he’s responding.

Umm, okayyyy... “Responding” in several ways, but who could blame him? After all, she’s a little cutie, in addition to being a genius.

Vicki and I are both “graduated”, me at the end of summer, her a couple of months ago -- got our E.E. diplomas in the form of letters from Auburn, and we’re waiting on Derek, so we can all walk the stage at the same time to get the ones to frame and hang on the wall.

Billy thinks we’re crazy, and he’s right, of course. I’m working in the 3Sigma office now, dealing with engineering power studies, training with Tina.

And another day, typically exciting for me, when I get the “ding” of a text arriving. I look down. Whoops -- Karen (Vicki’s Mom) saying, “please call ASAP.” Lord, the fly in our ointment. Tim says “The turd in our punch-bowl”, in his more sensitive, caring moments.

But after all, she’s Vicki’s Mom, and evidently something has keyed Tina to my instant worry. She said, “Let me guess -- Karen?”

I said, “Got it on the first try, Tina. Dunno what it’s about.”

She said, “Slip over to the break room and call her. We’re nearly finished with this, and I can wrap up the rest. And bring me some coffee when you’re done?”

I text back: “Two minutes”, and walk to the break room, pour a half-cup, and punch the number. She answers.

“Thanks for the call, Kim. This is awkward, but I need help. Can I come out to visit?”

I said, “You’re always welcome, Karen. What’s the issue?” I’m running down the list. Vicki’s making no unusual events happen. She calls her mom three or four times a week. Things should be normal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.