Community Four(Ever) - Cover

Community Four(Ever)

Copyright© 2018 by oyster50

Chapter 31

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Cindy, Nikki, Tina, Susan, the Munchkins - you've been reading about them in the Smart Girls Universe for years. New year, new adventures in love and life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Geeks  

Still Terri’s turn:

He says HIS imagination is lacking. He’s not the only one. I still feel a glow that’s almost primal, but then there’s another feeling. A bit of a chill.

“Baby, sex is messy...”

“Uh, yeah. Shoulda got us some towels.” He kissed me. “Baby, stop me if you don’t like what I wanna do...”

“What’re you gonna do?”

His hands grasped under my arms, pulling me up. I just know I left a trail like a snail up his body.

“You’re gonna...”

“You can say ‘stop’...”

“Uh ... You really wanna? I mean...”

Wasn’t the first kiss on my pubic mound. That was a few minutes ago. I saw that as a promise. This...

I guess the fact that my hands were pulling on the back of his head and I was forcing myself onto his face might have given him the idea that I was liking this.

And I found out that the boy’s tongue is a pathway to orgasm. Okay, my fingertip had long ago shown me that I was multi-orgasmic. (Thank God nobody ever looked at my search history)

Jerry ate me like he was starving. How’d he get so good? I don’t wanna know. All I DO know is it’s MINE. All mine.

I managed to work up enough thought to finally disengage.

“All nice and clean now,” he smiled. His face was glistening. Needed kissing, which was a subtle way for me to introduce myself to exactly how we both taste together.

Kinda great. So... “My turn...”

Conversation with Cindy came to mind. “All those things ... did you ... all at once, or this one for a while, then work your way up to the next level?”

She giggled. “All of it, the very first night.”

Very first night. Although it’s still daylight out there. And this is the first adult one I’ve ever really seen. I’ve baby sat. I’ve changed diapers all the way up to the toddler stage, and I’ve seen guys peeing on the fence before, but I didn’t see much then.

Right now I can see the whole thing. I know what I’m supposed to do. What I want to do.

“My turn,” I said.

“Terri-baby, you don’t have to...”

“Hush, you. I WANT to.”

When I said that, it reacted with a jerk, hardening even more in my hand. I licked my lips, bowed my head, and Mmmmmmm!

He bucked.

“Did I hurt you?”

“No. You just fulfilled a dream, doll.”

“Tell me if I hurt you. I have no idea what I’m doing.”

“You WANT to do that?”

“I’ve heard that it’s a very popular activity.” Suck.

“Ohgodyes...”

“That guys like it.” Suck.

“Ohgodyes...”

“And that a lot of girls enjoy it, too...” Suck.

“I...”

I’ve ruined his speech centers. I’m thinking about it. In and out seems the obvious move. More or less suction. Oh, and my tongue. There’s something to play with here, both in and out of my mouth. But teeth ... Just a little ... He’s actually shaking.

“Mmmmmm.”

And balls. Wrinkly. Hairy. Mobile. I know better than to squeeze or get rough. Cindy warned me. She also told me that while I was in the area...

Another thing that makes my Jerry shake.

But the other thing ... I’m really having fun. I keep getting these little bursts of saltiness and lest I labor under a delusion that he’s not enjoying this, he’s moaning and his hand is caressing my head, touching my cheek.

I heard there’s an endpoint. Now I know ... I feel it expanding in my mouth, his jerks are kind of insistent, and all of a sudden, WHOOSH! I’ve got a mouthful. Different taste. Texture’s hard to describe. Viscous. And I’m told that swallowing is what the best girls do.

“You came in my mouth, Jerry...”

“Sorry ... I...”

“Don’t be sorry. I came all over you. I like it.”

“You sure?”

I twisted out of his arms and dove for that thing. Sucked it in, gripped it lightly with my teeth. There’s this neat ridge around it that just seems to say, ‘Teeth go behind here’. Mmmmmm...

I popped up, looked him in the eye. “See?!?”

“C’mere, you!” he said. “You’re a nut and I love you.”

“And I love you right back. Now, seriously ... was it really any good?”

“My life started anew.”

“No, that’s not what I mean. Were we good? I don’t have a point of reference. You do.”

“Baby, everything is just perfectly right with us. You’re cute – pretty, really. You’re smart, and we’ve been friends for years. Becoming your husband and your mate makes my world perfect.”

“Sex, Jerry...”

“Best ever. All those things go into it. I’ve always loved making you smile, laugh, be happy ... if I can do that with us naked, life is good...”

I looked at him, smiled. “So! Are we, like DONE?”

“Huh?”

“Is this it? Marriage is consummated. Now we can be boring...”

“Not my plan. I dunno, though. My first time bein’ married.”

“Mine, too.”

“So what do YOU have in mind?”

I giggled. “You’re naked. I’m naked. D’ya mind if I play with this thing?” I pushed his semi-hard dick. Cute.

“I kinda think I’d like some more Terri...”

“You got a lifetime supply, guy.”

“Come up here...”

“Where?”

“Lay on top of me...”

“I wanna do that.”

“Do it.”

“You like me here?” I asked. I know that being in, forgive me for the context, ‘intimate contact’ is a goal, but I’m just now learning what makes him happy. Me? I LIKE this. I caressed his face, knowing that finally we’re allowed unlimited touching.

I wiggled, feeling the lump between us. Unlimited touching and everything else. I started sliding down his body.

“Where you going?”

“New toy. Wanna play with it.”

“Oh.”

“Seriously, baby, I never even SAW an adult one ... not really...”

“Then have fun, baby,” he said.

I giggled. “Oh, I WILL.”

Of course there are questions. I asked. He answered, giving me fodder for further exploration.

“Uh, just a question, baby,” I asked him.

“Anything...”

“I heard that guys are limited to how often they can do it...”

“Sweetie,” he said as I played with his hardness, “if it’s hard, we can do it ... Might take me a little longer to come...”

“Come? Like, orgasm?”

“Yeah ... People say ‘I’m coming’ when they orgasm. That’s what I heard for the origin.”

“So you might take LONGER to come?”

“Not necessarily a bad thing, but so far...”

“And that’s it? That’s a key fact,” I said. I wasn’t going to ask him if he’d ever done it with some other girl to the point that he couldn’t do it any more. That’s for ME to find out.

“And so if it’s hard, you’re, like, receptive?”

“pTerridactyl, I hate to admit it, but I’ve been receptive to you for entirely too long.”

“Before I started havin’ periods, huh?”

“Yeah, I think so. Since you were twelve...”

“And so this thing...” I kissed the object of the discussion, “ ... is telling me ... I gotta try this...”

“What?”

“This,” I said. I knew there were different positions. Tina told me. So did Cindy. And this one ... I spread my legs to the outside of his, sliding up, pulling my knees up, watching the wonder and expectation in his face as I rose up just a little, wiggled, searching, then, okay, I’m a novice, right? So a little assistance from my fingers to guide that thing to the right spot and I settled and “Ohhhhhhhh, Goddddd!”

“Hurt?” Jerry asked.

“Heavens, no ... you’re ... this is perfect...”

“it is from my vantage,” he smiled.

“Really? This is the reality, baby...”

“I only dreamed...”

“It’s gonna be like this all our lives...” I started to talk. Moved. Feels too good ... Sometimes conversation is over-rated. Experiment, Terri. Wiggle. Oh, that’s GOOD! Keep doing it. Keep. Doing. It. and ... I think I made noises you can’t write with regular letters and Jerry winced and hissed once and lifted both of us off the bed.

Is it okay to fall asleep in your mate’s arms after sex?

I just woke up with a naked man in my bed. This is real. Of course, my dreams were never this good.

He’s still napping and I wanna play. No harm, right? Very carefully I turn around in bed, putting my new toy right in front of me. It’s soft and I’ve never seen it this soft, only various stages of less than totally hard.

Soft, it’s cute, just sort of dangling. Gotta...

Wakes my guy up and what’s the first thing he sees when his eyes open? Me. my pubic bulge ... Okay, Cindy, it’s a muffin. My muffin’s right in front of his face. I know he’s awake because he moves and kisses me right there.

“Let’s try this, princess,” he said, holding me and rolling fully on his back.

I giggle. “Is this some kind of hin ... Ahhhhh!”

“You okay?” he asked.

“Yes, I’m okay. I like this but I’m too short.”

“Just a second...” and he rearranged some pillows, curling himself up a bit and now I can get him and he can get me and this is a wonderful thing. It’s a fun thing, I can see, but what I can’t see and I WANT to see is my love’s face, so I turn around.

Still on top of ‘im, though. I prop my chin on my folded hands.

“Just want to look at you, baby,” I said.

“Me, too,” he smiled. “The other end’s beautiful and tasty but this is the end that I fell in love with.”

I had to smile more. Smile? Oh, do I have reason to smile. He’s lying underneath me.

By now it’s starting to get late.

“You know, guy, this is all wonderful, but I’m kinda hungry...”

“I could eat,” Jerry said, “or we could stay here and mess around while our stomachs growl...” He looked at my face. “What might you be hungry for?”

I thought for a second. “Mexican, if there’s a place close by.”

“Yelp,” he said, reaching for his phone, I was looking with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.