Community Four(Ever) - Cover

Community Four(Ever)

Copyright© 2018 by oyster50

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cindy, Nikki, Tina, Susan, the Munchkins - you've been reading about them in the Smart Girls Universe for years. New year, new adventures in love and life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Geeks  

Alan’s turn:

“Hi, Wendy,” I said.

“Hi, Mister Alan. Doctor Stebbins on line one.”

“Send ‘im,” I said.

I have ideas. I don’t think it’s about Tina. She’s graduated. It’s not Kathy. She’s a happy toddler practicing world domination skills on me and Tina and Terri.

So it’s gotta be about Terri.

“Mornin’, Doctor Stebbins.”

“Mornin’, Mister Addison,” he said, then he chuckled. “Now that we’ve been formal at each other...”

“Proprieties must be observed,” I laughed.

“You and I need to talk about an item of common adulation.”

“Terri,” I said.

“Alan, when they conferred this position upon me, I never in my most fevered dreams imagined that one day I’d be facing a thirteen year old girl with a pterodactyl on a business card.”

“George, look at it from MY vantage. I’m supposed to be watching a young teen girl navigate a minefield of hormones and middle school. And what do I get?”

“She just showed us the deliverables to Boeing’s robotics division. We need to have a meeting. I can’t avoid it. I shouldn’t avoid it. I’m going to talk with the chancellor again. Doctor Hoskins – Paul – has been reading weekly updates. The Munchkins and their lab are notorious.”

“Then it’s going to be one of THOSE conferences. Uh, just Terri?”

“No. I have it on good authority that one of my professors was set upon by a prehistoric creature when he tried to say that Terri should graduate first.”

“When do you want to meet?”

“Tomorrow. You and your family. We’ll have the Weismanns as well. And please do not bring Kathy. I categorically refuse to accept the premise that I should have a college student who isn’t potty trained.”

“Too late,” I said. “She’s potty trained.”

He sighed. “If only I could guarantee that for twenty-odd thousand other students ... Auburn Daycare and School of Engineering.”

“We’ll keep a lid on Kathy,” I said. “And the invitation still stands. Every Saturday. Check our website.”

“I might just do that again.”

“We’d be glad to have you.”

“And I’ve heard you people have a new airplane?”

“Oh yeah...”

“I suppose you HAD to do that, otherwise that little redhead would be on the list for a space flight.”

“Another we’re trying to keep a lid on.”

“Look,” he said, “I’m inviting her and Nikki to this meeting, too. I understand that those two are doing yeoman service guiding the people you get from us.”

“They do that,” I said. “Pushing you a new student, too. ‘nother smart one.”

“Another engineer?”

“I dunno. Mimi – Mikayla – Dalton’s not sure what she wants to do yet...”

“My engineering school’s suffered enough. Send ‘er into fine arts. The nation needs a poet laureate. And we’re inviting the Duncans, both for Vicki and Kim.”

So I get home and tell Tina. Terri comes waltzing in with that free lope of hers, like she’s got a purpose.

“You. Me. Tina. Meeting tomorrow on campus.”

She smiles at me, not predatory, just assured. “About?”

I sighed. “Doctor Stebbins. Doctor Hoskins. They’re probably making you a department head.”

“Are NOTTTT!” she squealed. “Uh, Rachel’s family, too?”

“Oh yeah...”

She smiled. “Vicki’s gonna be there too. I specified...”

“Punkin,” I said over Tina’s amusement, “We talked. You’re only supposed to use your powers for good, not evil.”

She came over and sat on my thigh. “Daddyyy...”

Full manipulation.

“You told me that a key to good business is to find good people and take good care of them. Rachel and Vicki have been part of this almost from the first. I know I come off as a little pushy, but Dad, it’s about the RIGHT things.”

So the next morning we’re in Dr. Stebbins’ conference room -- the Munchkins (less Derek) and their respective parents. In recent months and years, I’ve learned that such meetings usually relate to upcoming academic changes, so my curiosity is aroused.

Also in attendance this morning are Dr. Embert (Physics) and Dr. Asharam (Computer Science.)

After pouring coffee and taking seats, Dr. Stebbins began. Nodding to the Munchkins, he said: “Ladies, parents, the time has come to make a few changes in the academic paths for these young ladies.”

There were general nods around the room from the University participants. We parents looked like a flock of deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming truck.

“I won’t dwell on it much, but I have to observe that modern academic pursuits have departed from our origins. For example, this University began as an A&M effort, to teach young MEN how to be smarter, better farmers. And it made sense at the time, because the common view was that academic instruction was intended as a tool-making effort. As recently as 100 years ago, Physics and Engineering were the same thing -- Engineering was simply Physics-wearing-work-shoes.”

“We have since become more esoteric, and I’m not convinced we did the right thing. YOU girls have returned us to earlier times, having re-integrated all three of the disciplines represented here. I hope we’ll see other such collaborations, both from your lab and from others.”

“That said, we believe it’s appropriate to consider some changes. First, Vicki, I note that you are two engineering courses shy of your BSEE requirements. I suspect you’ll complete those within a couple of months -- is that right?”

Vicki smiled, and said, “Yes sir. Two months is about right.”

Dr. Stebbins smiled, “We’re all delighted, and we’ll have to see about getting you measured for a cap and gown for spring graduation.”

Vicki tittered. Tim looked like the cat who ate the canary.

“Now, upon conference with Dr. Hoskins and the Regents, I have here BSEE diplomas for Terri, Rachel, and Kim. We’ll award those now, but delay the big ceremony until May -- all four of you can participate concurrently.”

Terri elbowed me to make sure I caught her smirk. Little darlin’ gets her ‘gloat mode’ from Tina.

“But Terri, Rachel, having conferred with Dr. Embert and Dr. Asharam, you’ll also be awarded BS diplomas in their disciplines. And ladies, while we’re on the subject, please construct detailed reports, two of them, on the early development of Bot-Bot. These will serve as your theses for your MSEE’s, and Cindy and Nikki can be your graduate advisors. I recognize that you’ll view all this as redundant, but such publications will serve as reference and inspiration for future students. It’s called “original research”, and it’s your requirement for a graduate degree.”

Dr. Embert and Dr. Asharam nodded in agreement.

“We’re not university staff,” Nikki noted. “Kinda makes it difficult to call us ‘faculty advisors’ when we’re not faculty.”

Doctor Stebbins sighed. “Cindy, Nikki. I struggled with what to do about you two. You are the original cracks in my academic dam. I thought about offering you positions at the university, but I fear, as much as I and my colleagues love this place, you two have created something different on your own. Even were you to accept such positions, it would be equivalent to caging birds of prey.”

He continued, “But we do wish to affiliate you with Auburn in an official, if somewhat nominal, capacity. At the earliest practical moment, we shall announce professorships for the two of you. Compensation will be at a nominal level, but you will be in our Auburn catalog. Because of you, people in a broad spectrum of robotics look to Auburn and a lot of our students succeed in a most satisfactory fashion.”

A duet of squeals.

“I take that as acceptance?”

“Yessir,” Cindy said.

And having made our pleasantries, and then our departures, Terri looked at me, in obvious delight, obviously thinking about Jerry. Dammit.

The ride home.

“Dad, that deliverable to Boeing puts point eight million in the bank. It’s bonus time.”

“Get with Beck. Do a spreadsheet, just like last time.”

“Yessir.”

“Milestone, Dad,” she said. “I beat Cindy...”

“You did. But remember, baby,” I said, “You came HERE when you were seven. We gave you room to go where you wanted to go with learning. Cindy spent those same years living with the old version of her mom, who was doing nothing for Cindy’s growth besides making sure she went to a public school.”

“True, Dad. And look how Cindy’s grown.”

“Dan gave her the place to grow...”

“Nikki did the same thing, baby,’” Tina said. “Me too, but I got a late start.”

“Still, it’s fun to think about.”

“And Cindy loves you to pieces,” I said.

“I know. Role model. The place is overrun with role models.”

“You’re going somewhere with this, aren’t you?” Tina said.

“You know me too well,” Terri sighed. “Yeah ... Jerry...”

“You’ll tell him about this when you see him. You will exhibit proper decorum in public.”

“In private?” she asked.

“I believe that a kiss or two...”

“But not TOO private,” I said.

“Daa-aadddd...”

“Seriously. I accept that you love each other, okay?”

“Okay, Dad. I really do. He loves me back, Dad. My Jerry.”

I mused at the thought. My daughter had a college-aged boyfriend, and she’d just come out of a meeting where she was pronounced a college grad. If only she weren’t so darned young. Jerry’s the kind of guy a father would hope would come courting his daughter. The fact that he is still around, celibate, from every report I’ve heard, presenting himself as Terri’s friend and almost constant companion, knowing that he was dealing with a person who wasn’t ‘unique like everybody else’ but rather unique in the classic sense. Intellect beyond measure. Oh, okay, forgive me. This is a nexus of intellect. Start off, it’s a university town. Add to that, we founded a company with four great technical minds on the male side, and four females, none of whom were out of their teens. And two of those, Cindy and Nikki, they give Terri a run for the money.

But my Terri. Adult mind. Thirteen year old body. And one of her heroes is Cindy, who got married at fourteen. Married. A poorly-guarded rumor is that she was in Dan’s bed before her fourteenth birthday. In other words – Terri’s age.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.