Science Experiment - Cover

Science Experiment

Copyright© 2016 by Danny January

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What does yoga have in common with the Kama Sutra? the history has been lost. Only science can shed light on the mystery. I helped some visitors come to their own conclusions. Most of my stories rely heavily on personal experience but this is complete fiction. Sure, it includes where I live and how fast I paddle but I've never had sex with anyone named Bev. Sorry to disappoint. I hope you enjoy the fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Fisting   Oral Sex  

I showered, got dressed and took a walk on the beach. It was nearly dinner time and I needed some fresh air and a bit of exercise that didn’t require hip thrusts. I knew that any aches or pains I suffered today would be far outweighed by a lifetime of memories. What I would pay for a video of this session. “Nice workout?” she had asked the day before. Ha. Little did I know. How many other guys had they bypassed before they got to me? I had no idea and didn’t really care. They got to me.

Lori had thought of it all and her age had not been the slightest factor. Colleen was a sex machine and I thought she could have kept me just as busy all by herself if she’d had the opportunity. Bev was a wonderful partner and to know what this did for her self-esteem was a double dividend. Nancy. Nancy had passed out twice. My god, she was beautiful with a bangin bod. And Ann. She was pretty but not the prettiest, athletic but not the most athletic, built but not the most. But her face. It was her face. She was given to the moment. Just completely in that moment. And to share that with her; to be in that moment together. I wondered if she had anyone waiting for her, if she planned on staying in Poplar Bluff or wherever it was. I could look at her face every day. Four more and then I would have that chance. I was almost a mile down the beach when I realized it and headed back at a faster pace.

“Where’ve you been, sport. You owe me one more,” Colleen demanded and everyone laughed and chimed in, “I want one more.” Of course, they did and so did I. I took a long drink of cold water and stood at the counter to look at the lineup. Three of them had listed the bridge or some sort of variant. I would never last. Ann’s was left blank, leaving me puzzled as I had been all day. I looked up at her with a question and she gave me that smile again.

Colleen walked to the center of the room and was ready to do her backbend into the pose but before she did, I proposed a different approach.

“You all know the bridge is a keeper, right? We don’t need science or an experiment to prove it so this is just for the pure enjoyment of it. I’d like to try this a little differently. If I try to fuck three of you in that position I’m going to be carted away in an ambulance. I’ll tackle this a different way; guarantee satisfaction and you get to use that position. Any objections?” No one had any idea what I had in mind but the criteria was acceptable.

Colleen stood in the middle of the room with me inches in front of her. I gave her a quick kiss. “Make it good, Boy Scout, I don’t want to have to get the vibrator out in order to get a good night’s sleep.” Damn. She bent backward and landed on her hands then walked them close to her feet so she was bent backward her pelvis thrust forward, her legs spread wide, incredibly vulnerable and inviting. I knelt before her, placed my hands under her ass and began to eat. I licked her from back to front, then drilled in with my tongue. She was quiet as was everyone else. This was a major changeup. I circled with my tongue and teased her with my lips. I found her clit and nipped at it with my lips. Then I slid my middle finger inside of her, palm up. I found her g-spot and gave her the works. She was sweetly musky to the taste, slick and hot to my fingers and her g-spot felt rough like a cat’s tongue. I stroked it and her moans let me know it was working. As I slid my finger in and out, I pulled out with one finger and then slid back in with two, surrounding that spot and she gasped. I repeated the process now with three fingers inside of her and when they curled against her spot, I sucked her clit into my mouth and I sucked it in hard. She swore and bucked and then the bottom fell out and she collapsed despite my attempt to hold her up.

“Damn, Danny. You’ve been holding out.” She curled up in a fetal position and clutched her knees close to her. “Damn.” She shuddered again and a few seconds later again. Her orgasm wouldn’t quit. She quaked again and threw her hands and legs straight out in a final convulsion. Then she popped up and started walking in circles holding her crotch.

Colleen was still walking in circles when Lori stood in front of me and asked, “Ready? I want what she had.”

“Don’t you want to take notes and ask about the position? I want to ask Colleen, was that one long orgasm with pauses or three separate orgasms? You did that before.”

“I don’t know. Three, maybe,” she answered briskly, still walking.

“What would it be like if you just had the first one and not the other two?” I asked because I really had no idea.

“That’s not even a real question,” she said and then realized she’d been less than polite and changed her tone. “It was pretty nice, just the way you did it. It’s almost like bondage because once you’re in that pose, you’re not going anywhere until the show’s over. You’ve got a real nice dick but your mouth has talent.” She smiled for me and then crashed on the Murphy bed.

Lori was done with note taking, “Are you ready to eat me like that or not?”

So, I did. Lori was not as tight so I was able to slide three fingers into her more easily. Her taste was very different, almost sweet and her pussy lips became far more swollen. I had fun eating Colleen but Lori was different in a very nice way. She wasn’t as wet but I certainly had no problem working my fingers in her and she came just as hard. The intersection of position and technique was a winner and she had a very strong orgasm and this time I was prepared for her collapse.

Bev was up and she too, had selected the bridge. I asked her if she liked what she saw and wanted the same and she nodded. She was about to drop into the position when I stepped close to her. I held her shoulders and said, “I’m going to eat you but not the way I did them. I’m going to take my sweet time. I’m going to make you squirm and beg and cry for release. The entire room will be begging me to let you cum but I won’t. I’ll make you wait longer and when I think you can’t last any longer, I’ll hold out another few minutes before I shatter your world. That’s how I’m going to eat you. Are you sure you want me to?”

“Oh, god, yes. That’s what I want.” She was begging already and without another word bent backwards into position. With her pelvis tilted up in anticipation and before I began, I asked for a glass of water. It was torture and she was quivering in anticipation.

I set the glass down but fished an ice cube out of the glass first. I placed my right hand against her ass and helped her arch higher, then traced a circle around her belly with the ice cube. It melted quickly on her freshly tanned flesh. Everyone had heard me say what I was going to do to her and the room was pin-drop quiet. I used the ice cube to trace downward toward the crease of her thigh bringing goose bumps to her flesh. I slid the ice cube back up, across the top of her bush and then back down the other side and she shook in anticipation, but she remained silent. I kissed her on the knee and then slowly traced my way upward, alternately licking and nipping at her thigh. I was nearly to her bush when I broke it off and started again at the other knee, slowly working my way up.

I hovered over her, my breath on her pussy, driving her crazy but she remained silent. I kissed the crease of her inner leg and licked her tan lines and she arched higher, trying to push her pussy into my face. I switched to the other side and did it again and I could hear her whimpering so quietly I almost missed it. I brought my mouth over her pussy and drew one very slow long lick from bottom to top and as I did so, I traced a new line on her belly with another ice cube. I circled her pussy with my mouth as I circled her navel with the ice cube moving both closer and closer to the center. The anticipation was tearing her up.

I wasn’t sure how long she could last in this difficult pose. I used my hand beneath her ass to judge if she was becoming tired and so far, all it told me was that she could squeeze her ass cheeks together pretty hard. I’d been teasing her for long enough and I licked from bottom to top again and when I got to the top, I circled her clit with my tongue and then I circled it again. And she uttered her first plea, “Please”, she begged. Good. I nipped at her clit very briefly and then began to lick from bottom to top again, this time I used the flat of my tongue and dragged it slowly but with more pressure. She was absolutely soaked and she tasted good, tangy and salty.

“You have a beautiful, tasty pussy, Bev, and I’m stiff as a board.” I licked again ever so slowly and she quivered again. When I got to the top, I pulled her clit into my mouth and suckled it gently. I palmed her mound and squeezed it beneath my hand, pressing upward with my left hand beneath her ass and downward with my right, grinding my palm against her and then rode up her with my palm pressing against the center of her sex.

“Danny, please. Eat me or fuck me, I don’t care but let me cum,” she begged and I considered the other option. I finally slid one finger inside her as I circled her clit again and her legs quivered. I circled my finger up and quickly found her g-spot and gave it a very gentle rub, almost no pressure at all. I knew right where it was and she knew that but I continued to tease. I slid my finger back to the spot and circled it again as I licked up to and around her clit again. I could see Lori as she watched Bev’s face. She caught my eye and motioned for me to finish her.

I slid a second finger inside and began to suck gently on her clit, rubbing my lips all around it. I could feel her ass tighten even more. I only had two fingers in and was barely rubbing her g-spot and she was ready. I sucked her clit into my mouth and fingered her g-spot with both fingers and when I did, she arched up, pushing into my face. With solid suction on her clit, I flicked my tongue back and forth across it and she walked her hands closer to her feet and begged me with her body. I managed a third finger and spread them wide, sliding them past her spot quickly and she began to erupt. I she moaned loudly and then screamed even louder in an amazing orgasm.

I kept my mouth on her as I repositioned myself and when I managed to get into position, I continued to hold her butt up, quickly stood, positioned my dick at her pussy and thrust into her. It was totally unexpected and when I slammed into her, she convulsed in a second orgasm. I put my hands under her back and lifted her to me, drove home and ground into her, holding her deep as she pulsed around me.

One long convulsion and she collapsed. I slipped out of her still stiff as a board and let her down gently. She rolled over so we could all see the tears running down her face. I lay down beside her and slipped my arm under her head and drew her in. She turned to me and clutched at my shoulder, sobbing. I looked past her to see the other four women beaming. I held her close for nearly half an hour. She looked at me before rising, kissed me on the lips and thanked me.

Lori broke the long silence. “So, everyone’s good with the bridge?”

“That was so hot,” Colleen said.

Nancy grinned, “How hot was it, Colleen?”

“You know exactly how hot it was,” and she was quiet for a minute than admitted, “I fingered myself to another orgasm while I was watching you. That’s how hot it was, Okay?”

“So did I,” Lori said and Bev was smiling. She had helped give two women an orgasm while getting two of her own. I was feeling pretty proud of myself but now Nancy was up.

“Nancy, what do you have in mind?” Lori asked.

“Why switch from a winner,” she answered.

“Are you sure? You’ve passed out twice now and that’s probably the most intense orgasm of the day. You ready for that?” Ann asked.

She thought about it a minute. “I don’t have a headache or anything. I think I’m fine. I want that. I definitely want that,” she said and I knew she would pass out if I did to her what I did to Bev. I’d eat her but I’d moderate it.

I walked to the bathroom to wash my face. I was slippery and sticky with Bev’s juices. I met Bev coming back out. She was going to tell me something but couldn’t think of the words so I just pulled her close and held her again. After a few moments I eased the hold and she stepped back.

“I’ve had a lot of fun today and hopefully; I’ll give Nancy and Ann each another orgasm and have one myself. But that was the hottest thing of the day. They will all be talking about the orgasm you just had all the way back home.”

“I’m sore as hell,” she said, smiled, and walked back to the great room.

I washed up, gargled, drank some water and was ready to go. I was actually feeling pretty invigorated. Nancy would be easy and then I could have Ann. I’m not sure what I was expecting from that but that’s what I wanted.

Nancy was standing in the great room, shifting from foot to foot. She’d already had more pleasure in one day than was legal in some states but she was ready for more. I approached her and she was downright giddy.

“You sure,” I asked.

“I’m sure. I already know I like the position and I haven’t had anyone go down on me in a while. I’m ready.” She leaned back and thrust her pelvis up, feet spread and toes out. Her clitoris was swollen enormously with desire, its beautiful pink folds begging for attention. I didn’t see any need to sneak up on her or prime her with foreplay. She wanted to cum hard and I would let her. I saw Ann move close to keep an eye on her.

I went after her like a dog with a new bone. I ran my tongue over the folds of her pussy, and knew immediately that she was hypersensitive. I licked her from top to bottom and thought she might cum from that. I wanted to give her the full experience but knew if I didn’t progress quickly that she’d cum too soon and miss the best of it. I slid a finger into her as I sucked on her inner lips. She was very tight and I edged her feet even wider apart. She was as open as I could imagine and she still felt tight. I slid my finger in and out a couple of times and she loosened up. I tried for a second finger but it didn’t want to go until I turned my hand so they could sneak in stacked rather than side by side.

I found her clit and surrounded it with my lips, sucking on it very gently. I didn’t want to bring her off until I got my fingers into her. I tried to straighten them out but it was difficult. Surprisingly, I found that I could slide three fingers in as long as I kept my hand sort of thumb up. I tried to turn my hand palm up but she was too tight in that direction. Instead, I slid a fourth finger into her and was able to slide it in deeply. I sucked on her clit harder now and realized I could get most of my hand into her. I pushed harder and managed to get my hand in up to my first knuckle. I was practically fisting her but couldn’t get two fingers in sideways.

I continued to suck and pushed four fingers in past that first knuckle. I have relatively small hands and my right was almost completely inside her and she was squeezing it fiercely. Her legs were quivering but she was holding on. I tucked my thumb tight to my fingers and slid my entire hand into her. It was gone, completely inside her and when she squeezed the pressure was on my wrist. I curled my fingers inside her as I sucked harder and she began to moan. This was different than before. It bordered on a wail but I was intoxicated by this new experience. I continued to curl my fingers and finally formed a complete fist inside her. I worked it back and forth and her spasms took on greater intensity. “Here we go again,” I thought. I picked up the pace with my hand and sort of spread my fingers making my fist bigger. I was pounding into her now and sucked hard and she came. She came hard and fast and very differently than before. Her legs shot straight out but I held her up with my left hand and she clamped her legs together as she came, her pussy clenching my fist harder than I could have imagined. I was trapped inside her, not an unpleasant experience at all. The spasms against my hand slowed and then stopped but she clamped her legs together and I was still trapped inside her. I eased her down to the floor with my left and tried to straighten out my fingers to make my hand smaller but it was tough going.

“Nancy, I need my hand back,” I said and she propped herself up on her elbows and looked down. I don’t think she had realized until then that I had put my entire hand inside her.

“No,” she said and clamped tight against me. “It’s my hand now.” She laughed a little and then relaxed her legs and spread them so I could withdraw. I expected it to be painful so I pulled it out slowly and she just laid there and smiled in orgasmic bliss. “I highly recommend that to anyone who’s wondering,” she said and closed her eyes. Another satisfied customer.

We talked about the fisting experience and how hard she had cum and that she hadn’t passed out. We tried to figure out why not but we couldn’t do it.

I stood and Ann stood with me. “Good lord, Danny. You’ve ruined her for life,” she said smiling.

“I think it’s my new calling. I’ll be back in a few.” I went to the bathroom, found a clean towel and took a quick shower. I’d made it and I wanted to attend to my personal hygiene before I attended to Ann.

When I walked back out to the great room, the lights were turned very low and Ann was waiting. She was the only one in the room.

“Where’s everyone else,” I asked.

“They stepped out,” she answered. “Just you and me.” I smiled, drew her close and kissed her. I put my hands on her back and pressed her into me and we kissed long and hard, like it was the first kiss of the day. We kissed like hungry teenagers who had never been kissed before and were learning this new thing. She felt wonderful in my hands, like a precious jewel and my hands slid up until they cupped her face. I held her tenderly and kissed her mouth and her cheeks and her nose with little kisses that told a story.

“I want you,” she said. “We’ve fucked four times today and I’ve watched you give your all to other women and satisfy them unselfishly. But I want you now. I don’t want to have sex with you. We’ve done that and you were amazing. I want you to make love to me. No. I want to make love to you. I want to give you what you’ve wanted from me all day.” She took my hand and pulled me over to the Murphy bed. The only thing it had been used for was as a place to rest. She directed me onto the bed so I settled into the center of it. She stepped up and straddled me, looking down. She cupped her breasts and then squeezed her nipples gently. “Yours,” she said. She reached down between her legs and cupped her sex. “Yours,” she said. She ran her hands over her body from top to bottom, “Yours.”

She looked down at my erect cock and said, “Mine.” And then began to do the splits as Lori had earlier. I liked what Lori had done. This would be very nice. She slowly lowered herself toward me, her feet sliding across the sheet until she was inches above my cock. I sat up and took her breast in my mouth and caressed it with my lips and my tongue. She cupped it and pointed her nipple toward me and I sucked it into my mouth hungrily and then she gave me her other breast and I wished I had two mouths.

I flicked my tongue across it and she sighed. My tongue caressed each bump and crinkle on her beautiful tits and she began to lower herself further. When she reached the top of my cock she paused. “In, please,” she said and I aimed my dick at her as she lowered herself even further. Split wide like that, she still felt very tight as she slid down. It had been more than an hour since we’d had sex but she was wet for love, now. She slid down further, steaming hot on me. Burning hot. She continued down until there was nowhere to go. Her legs were split wide on either side of me and we’d bottomed out. She clenched me, then put her arms around my neck. As I pulled her to me to kiss, she bent her knees and drew her feet in and behind me. Her heels on my back tugged me into her deeper and we stayed like that for a long time and kissed. I traced her face with my fingers, along her ears and down her jawline. I ran my hands across her back until they reached her butt and I pulled at her.

She leaned back, in an incredible position Colleen and I shared early on and she lifted herself up, ever so slightly and then dropped back down. I had cum four times already that day or I would have already been spent. I lowered my head to capture her tits in my mouth again and sucked them in quickly.

“You’re so beautiful, so sexy. You’re fit, and athletic but you’re so feminine. And it feels so good to be inside you.” She clenched her muscles, squeezing me inside her and she smiled.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.