Science Experiment - Cover

Science Experiment

Copyright© 2016 by Danny January

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What does yoga have in common with the Kama Sutra? the history has been lost. Only science can shed light on the mystery. I helped some visitors come to their own conclusions. Most of my stories rely heavily on personal experience but this is complete fiction. Sure, it includes where I live and how fast I paddle but I've never had sex with anyone named Bev. Sorry to disappoint. I hope you enjoy the fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Fisting   Oral Sex  

“You ready to go, Nancy?” Ann asked, smiling at her friend. “Glad you decided to do this after all?” Nancy smiled back like the Cheshire cat. How much fun could a guy have, I thought and then I looked down the bar at Bev. She blew me a kiss and smiled. She was last this round and I had no doubt she would make the most of it.

We started moving back toward the great room and Colleen cornered me. “I pushed you hard this last go around and you managed to control it. Not too bad at all. I’ll dial it back a bit if it helps,” she said and everyone laughed.

“Any one of you could get me off without much effort at all so anything you do to make me last helps. Who is last on this round, by the way? I’ve been trying to last an entire round and sort of reward myself at the end, if that’s okay.”

“I’m last,” Bev said, with a wicked grin. “There might not be a fourth round when I get done with you.” That was met with oohs and aahs and when it quieted down, she said quietly, “You’ll see. Going to need to get your twin brother on the phone and have him finish the last two rounds.” She was serious. She’d seen how Colleen and then Lori had brought me off and I think she was determined to outdo them. Fine by me. I couldn’t wait to cum in her hot little body.

I announced to everyone, “If I say ‘Ease up’ it means we need to change something or I’m not going to last. So far, I haven’t had to pull out but it’s been close every time.” They nodded and we were ready to go again.

Nancy pulled me to the center of the room and kissed me. She was about a foot shorter than me and had to stand on her toes to reach me and I reached down to cup her ass cheeks and lift her a bit. We kissed for a long time, our tongues darting and she nipped at my lips. She could feel me getting hard between us and moaned. Someone shoved a hard foam yoga block to her and she stepped up on it. The additional four inches in height meant I didn’t need to support her anymore and I slid my left hand between us and cupped her breast. She was firm like a teenager but her nipple swelled like the woman she was. Her hips began undulating in a circle and I was as turned on as I had been all afternoon.

She reached between us and felt me, slid her hand up and down a couple of times to be sure then put both hands behind my neck and leaned back. She looked to her right and I followed her eyes as we watched her outstretched leg slowly and gracefully raise. She paused with it held horizontal and then continued slowly until it was pointed straight up. She pivoted slightly toward me and raised up on her toes, then leaned into me, resting her leg against my shoulder.

“I want you deep inside me,” she said in a low throaty plea, then lowered herself until we met. Staring into my eyes she began to lower herself slowly. Half way down she raised up just for a second, just long enough to make me take over. I drove up on my toes, lifting her off her little block. She had her hands locked behind my neck and my hands were free so I dropped one to her clit and the other to her breast. I relaxed until her foot touched down, waited a second and then thrust up again. She continued the little circles. She was so tight, so stretched and totally in my control that if I wasn’t careful round three would come to a sudden conclusion. I trapped her nub beneath my thumb and worked it in time with her circles. “Yes,” she growled. “Lift me off the ground. Break me in half.” I cranked hard, thrusting into her as I squeezed her slippery clit between my fingers. I had her completely off the ground, her arms around my neck the only thing keeping me from total domination. I thrust upward three times without letting her feet touch down and she came, not in little quivers and shakes but one giant convulsion. I squeezed her to me, crushing her leg between us as she shuddered through the after quakes. She had been looking into my eyes but now all I could see were whites behind fluttering lashes and I was afraid she might pass out.

As I eased my grip on her and I realized that’s exactly what had happened. She had completely passed out. She went limp and I carried her over to the Murphy bed.

“What’s wrong?” Ann asked, quickly covering the distance. With Nancy on her back, Ann checked her pulse and breathing and nodded that she was okay. “She passed out,” she said. “That was brutal.”

“I’m sorry. I sure as hell didn’t mean to hurt her,” I apologized.

“I want to pass out,” Lori said quietly. “So do I,” Colleen agreed.

“Let’s see how she feels when she wakes but I’m pretty sure I’d like you to fuck me unconscious too,” Ann said and I thought it sounded like my kind of challenge.

It was only a minute or so before Nancy came around with a sly smile on her face. “Am I dead?”

“You passed out.”

“Ah. I thought maybe Danny had fucked me to death. My god, that was good.”

I walked over to the bed and knelt down beside her, shoulder to shoulder with Ann. “Are you alright?” I asked.

“Oh, hell yes. I’ve never had anything like that before. Never had anyone so deep or felt so vulnerable. You gave me exactly what I wanted.”

“Think you could fuck me unconscious?” Ann asked me quietly.

“I’d like to try. Give me a facing position so I can see the whites of your eyes, feel your breasts, kiss you.” She smiled back at me and mouthed “soon enough.”

We had all been caught off guard by the episode and waited for Nancy to sit up and announce she was fine and for our future RN to confirm it. I had gone from fear that I had hurt her to pride that I had screwed her into unconsciousness. I had been very close to cumming with her and now fear had me as limp as wet spaghetti. I wasn’t sure who was next but no one stepped up for a couple of minutes until Colleen finally did.

“I’d like some of that, please,” she said and I was glad she was next. She could get me hard again, I knew, and there wasn’t much chance I’d break her. “I’m going to change my position from the one I wrote down. Let’s try ice cream,” she said and Lori marked it in on their score sheet.

“Just out of curiosity, what did you note for the last position, with Nancy?” I asked. Everyone looked at each other and Lori answered.

“Are you kidding? We don’t need to write that down. I fingered myself to orgasm and so did someone else who will remain nameless. We’ll all remember that. What do we ask, ‘hey Nancy, was that good for you?’ She almost died by orgasm. That’s why we’re here and I guarantee we’ll all try that as soon as possible.”

“Good. I was a bit concerned.”

“Well, stud muffin, was it good for you?”

“Yeah, I guess you don’t need to write anything down for that. It was over the top. If this wasn’t the third round, I would have lost it before she did. I could use my hands, see her, kiss her and felt totally in control. I felt like she was totally submitted to me. That position and what Colleen did on the first round, sitting in my lap, were definite favorites. I don’t think that would work with just anyone though.”

“C’mon Boy Scout. Give me mine,” Colleen said and I remember she said she would take it easy on me but I wasn’t convinced. “I need you sitting with your feet behind you. On your heels or with them flat on the ground, either way.”

I knelt with my feet behind me and waited. She was having no foreplay this time and perhaps that’s what she meant by taking it easy on me. She eased between my legs with her back to me, grabbed my hands and pulled them up to cup her small, firm breasts. Bev started to bring the mirror around but I shook my head. I did not want to cum in Colleen and that mirror was deadly. She reached behind me and stroked until I was hard again and it didn’t take long. The simple thought of fucking this sex goddess was enough. Once I was hard, she stood up with her feet outside my knees and then lowered herself into my lap. She was wet and hot but this position made her pussy feel very different than before. She slid down my pole until I was completely engulfed. She was fiery hot. I cupped her breasts with my left hand and kissed her neck as I dropped my right hand to her pussy.

She used her legs to lift up and down but she kept the motions small. The angle prevented deep penetration and not having the mirror allowed me to last. She began to work harder, driving down on me but I could tell the angle wasn’t working for her. I pulled her ankles back and pushed her shoulders down into a more classic doggie position and took over thrusting into her. Her nipples became really stiff and I could feel every bump but that wasn’t working. I could imagine her firm little ice cream cone tits and had to give that up or cum too soon. I let go of her tits and curled my arms under her thighs and turned our position into the plow and pulled her hips back into me. That did it. The angle was just right for her and she came quickly, a small whimpering orgasm, much more subdued than before. When her shuddering ebbed, I pushed her forward so I could get out of her and I collapsed face down next to her. Her ear was right by my mouth and I whispered to her. “Your body is so fucking hot that I could probably cum just thinking about fucking you. In fact, I will do that in the shower for years to come.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.