Science Experiment
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Danny January

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What does yoga have in common with the Kama Sutra? the history has been lost. Only science can shed light on the mystery. I helped some visitors come to their own conclusions. Most of my stories rely heavily on personal experience but this is complete fiction. Sure, it includes where I live and how fast I paddle but I've never had sex with anyone named Bev. Sorry to disappoint. I hope you enjoy the fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Fisting   Oral Sex  

“I’ll describe what we’re going to do and then we’ll go for it and make adjustments. You have to last so we can’t just keep going. If that means my part of the experiment only lasts 30 seconds then that’s the way it goes cause if you pop your cork too early, you’re not going to be any good to us.”

Enough talk, I thought, I stepped out of my boxers and walked naked to Lori, my dick leading the way. I heard a couple of appreciative comments so I did a runway spin, my dick flopping around wildly as I did so and they clapped. This was crazy but I looked back at Lori and saw she was ready to start. I put my arms around her and kissed her. I dropped my right hand down to cup her firm butt and squeezed as I slid my tongue into her mouth. She played with it and reached around behind me and squeezed me close. As we kissed, I noticed the room go silent and I stepped back.

“If we’re going to do this right, we need to do more than try positions,” I said. If you find what you like you’ll be doing these with your lovers. We should simulate that, shouldn’t we. It can be an experiment but it should seem like the real thing as much as possible, don’t you think?” I said and Lori pulled me close for another kiss, in full agreement. My dick was trapped between us and it was as hard as a rock. I was nearly ready to lose it before we started.

She stepped back and told me what we were going to do and I followed her easy instructions. She was going to do the work for this position and all I had to do was last for a minute or so, just long enough for her to evaluate it, she reminded me that she didn’t need to orgasm to know if the position was a keeper or not. She slipped off her panties and I lay on my back with my legs together and my dick pointed at the ceiling. She straddled me with her knees situated next to my thighs and her feet back near mine. She reached down to guide me in but changed her mind at the last minute, leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss. “Here we go, sport. Let me know if you’re going to cum and we’ll stop,” she said and then dipped down onto me, allowing just the tip to enter her. The other girls gasped, their first time to see someone else have sex.

Lori eased down onto me. She was very hot and very, very wet. “I’ve been thinking about this for 500 miles and four days champ,” she said. I thought this was called the cowgirl and not very original but then she leaned way back, her hands grabbing her own ankles, her head looking at the ceiling and her breasts stretched up giving me a beautiful view. I could see her entire body and it was very taut in this position. With her butt tight and her pelvis thrust up and forward she had positioned the head of my dick against her g-spot and she moaned as she settled into a slow rhythm, raising and lowering herself only an inch or two. If she kept the movement that small, I could last, I thought.

She was doing all the work but I saw an easy way to improve on it. I reached up with my right hand and placed my palm against the flat of her stomach, my thumb pointed down. Then I slowly slid south until my thumb rested against her clit and began to caress it in slow circles. I could hear the other women behind me enjoying this but also a bit intimidated at the thought that they would each be on center stage soon enough. Blood flushed to Lori’s neck and chest as orgasm approached and I reached up to cup her right breast with my left and rolled the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. “If you can keep that up for another,” she started and then she lost it, clamping down hard on me as she dropped down, grinding into me. I felt her pussy pulse, clenching my dick and I was close to losing it, something I both wanted and didn’t want to do. As her orgasm ebbed, I rolled her off me and took some deep breaths.

“That was close. Lori, you are beautiful but when you cum you are breathtaking. You look good, feel good and sound good too.” She rolled off me and lay still for a few moments panting. I would have held her but needed desperately to cum or cool off so I didn’t. “Can someone bring me some ice or a cold compress, please? I’m not going to make it very far if I don’t figure out how to game this.” I felt an ice pack in my hands within seconds and I placed it directly on my crotch, painful but necessary. I shrank but not as quickly as I thought I would.

“That was absolutely the most intense orgasm I’ve had in years. On a scale of one to ten, that position is a twelve and you were wonderful.” She tried to stand but her knees were week and she was wobbly. The other ladies held her up and she sort of staggered to the couch and collapsed. She wrapped her arms around her boobs and found a towel to pull over her like a shawl. “I don’t know about the other four positions I’ve got picked out but that’s a keeper. Oh my god, that was good. You’re good. For anyone who cares, I was very stretched, my g-spot found the head of his dick and that sensation was intense. When he rubbed my button, it was over.”

“You looked amazing,” Nancy said. “Your face when you came, oh my god, Lori. That was so hot. I think I’m going to change my first position.” I’ve never been in the audience for a live sex show but I can imagine they were all turned on by it.

Bev stepped forward, “I’m next,” she said with enthusiasm.

“I need another minute or two. I almost lost it and if there’s any way for me to make it through just the first round, I’m going to need some time to cool off between partners. And from a guy’s perspective, that’s a very nice position. Lori is very toned and it was nice to feel her stomach and to be able to reach up and caress her breasts. The only thing missing for me was the ability to kiss her or caress her neck, two things I really enjoy. But I got to see her orgasm in all its beauty in a way I’ve never seen before and that was amazing. That’s my perspective.” I saw Ann was taking notes. I’d want a copy of them when she finished.

“You liked that position, then?” Ann asked.

“I think I would like it even more if I hadn’t been so worried about cumming. If I could have lifted my butt, thrust up into her it would have been better but I couldn’t have done that more than one or two times and I’d be done. That was a great position. Any guy that likes to see his girl get off would love that.”

“Let me know when you’re ready,” Bev said. She was chaffing at the bit.

“Trying not to cum was one of the most difficult things I’ve ever done. That was so hot. I don’t know how long I can last and eventually, I’m just going to have to go for it. You know that, right?” They nodded.

“Alright, Bev. I guess you’re up,” I said and she started to get undressed. She followed Lori’s lead and had been dressed similarly. Her pale breasts were nicely highlighted by brand new tan lines. Her pink nipples were already stiff and pointed slightly up. She shifted from one leg to the other in nervous anticipation and it showed the flair of her hips. I simply could not imagine her 60 pounds heavier. She was perfect and had trimmed her bush very closely and it was already starting to glisten. She was about 105 pounds of sexual animal waiting for release. I closed the distance and holding her close, I whispered in her ear, “You’re beautiful and you’ve got a smoking hot body.” I hugged her to me. She was trembling. I eased her back and asked, “It’s been a while, though, hasn’t it?”

“It’s been three years. I don’t even care about the experiment right now; I just want your dick in me, deep and hard.”

I held her face and kissed her, pressing against her so she could feel that I was hard again, then stepped back and asked, “What do I do? What’s the book say?”

She positioned me with my back to the wall, six inches in front of it and she stood close in front of me. She’d been admiring me earlier so I flexed for her and she appreciatively ran her hands over my chest and shoulders. Then she turned a quarter turn to my left and slowly raised her right leg to full extension over our heads. I looked down to see her pussy spread open by the splits, glistening with her juices. She pivoted back to face me and set her calf against my left shoulder, effectively doing the splits while standing. She reached down to position me at her opening and leaned forward into me. I bent my knees to get the right height and then eased upward as she held me in place. She was stretched completely open and as I straightened my legs forcing my way deeper into her, she smiled with contentment.

“You feel good in me. You feel big and, in this position, you feel very, very deep.” I pushed up higher and she let out a little “Oh” and bent her knee to lower herself even further.

One of us would have to take control of the height and I decided to go for it. All I had to do was bend my knees slightly and then straighten them and arch forward slightly and I could give her the sensation she wanted. She was way overdue for an orgasm and probably wouldn’t last long. I thought I could thrust deeply into her and she’d cum quickly and I could avoid some of the frustration I’d had with Lori. I thrust upward hard and then repeated it and on the third of fourth thrust she held my shoulders, threw her head back and began to quiver, then shake, then finally explode in orgasm. Her supporting leg buckled but that just drove me deeper into her and she started a second round of shuddering. My knees were weak too but I still had control. She dropped her right leg back to the floor as I eased out of her, then pulled her close and just held her. I could feel her tears on my shoulder and she clutched me tightly.

With her face buried against my chest she said, “Thank you. That was so good.”

“Bev, you felt so good. Truly amazing to give you your first good fuck in three years. It won’t be long before I do it again. I hope you have another good position in mind,” I said and squeezed her close. She had cum very, very quickly.

After enjoying the embrace for a few moments, she walked to the couch and collapsed. Everyone just watched her, happy for her, jealous too, I think. I’m sure it was a position any of them could do and probably one they would all try later.

“God, Bev that was so fucking hot. You are so hot. Damn, it looked like he was splitting you in two. Did it hurt?” Nancy asked.

“Yes. It hurt real bad,” Bev answered and everyone laughed, aching to hurt that same way.

“Well?” Lori asked.

“It’s good,” she answered and everyone laughed.

“We picked up on that. Was the position as good as you thought,” Nancy asked.

“Oh, yeah. It was good. The position is easy. It’s all about height control. Very deep. Very deep. I might have to do it three or four more times to make sure, though.”

“What about you, Danny,” Ann asked.

“I’m going to be honest. It was less about the position and more about Bev. She said something to me that, well, she can tell you if she wants,” I said.

“I told him I haven’t had a man in three years,” Bev said.

“You are a horndog, Bev. Maybe we should all leave and let you have him,” Lori said, to a chorus of nos.

“I’m going to note that as another success. I’m up, Nancy said.”

“So, you’re up for it now, huh,” Ann asked. “We had to talk you into it last night.”

“Yeah. What was I thinking? Let me know when you’re ready,” she said to me.

“Danny, do you have any comments on that position,” Lori asked.

“I’m not going to make 25. No way in hell. The most amazing thing in the world for a guy is to bring his woman to orgasm. It’s beautiful and if his partner is beautiful, it’s even better, so this is going to be really difficult. As for the position, wow. I felt like she had offered herself to me completely and I was in control. I could put my hands all over her body and best of all, I got to watch Bev cum. From a guy’s perspective, that pose would be hard to beat. However, it’s not a great pose if the guy is trying to last. I’m very glad Bev came so quickly. I hope you’re all highly orgasmic like that.”

“I’m orgasmic,” Nancy said and everyone laughed again.

I sat and drank sweet tea for a few minutes before looking at Nancy again. She was the petite blonde with that mischievous smile. I stood and walked over to her. She was shorter than the others at maybe 5’2” or so. Her C cup breasts looked large on her small frame and with large nipples, somehow even larger. She was definitely fun-sized. “You look amazing. What are we going to do?” I asked. She took my hand and led me back to the end of the couch. She stood on the end of it, facing the couch and pushed me around behind her. She leaned forward, showing off her incredible ass. Doggy style. I like it. She lifted her legs straight out behind her and on either side of me.

“It’s called the plow. Like the wheelbarrow races we did as kids. Lift my legs and slide in but not too fast.” I lifted her legs and adjusted my grip, trying to find the right hold, eased forward but couldn’t manage to find my way in. Both of her hands were supporting her body and both of mine were holding her legs. Lori came to the rescue and eased me toward glory. “Someone get a mirror from the bedroom so I can watch. I can’t see Danny like this.” Colleen came back with one and positioned it so we could see each other but it fell twice so she sat on the couch and held the mirror, a front row seat.

Once I was in, and Nancy was ready, I hiked her legs back and inched further forward, pulling myself deeper into her. The sensation was different from doggy style and I didn’t feel the pressure the way Nancy obviously did. She was quiet as she rocked back and forth using her forearms. I felt like I could safely hold this position a long time. I lifted up on my toes and aimed down on one thrust and she broke her silence.

“That’s it. Oh god, that’s it. Do that again.” With both of our hands full, neither of us could stimulate the other. I had a great view of her ass but could only see her face in the mirror. Instead, I watched Colleen who was enjoying the view and getting pretty excited from being so close. After a few downward thrusts, her breathing picked up to a very fast pace. The position was great for deep, hard thrusts. There was no finesse in it, just hard and deep but it was a position that probably wasn’t going to get me off quickly so I gave her the works. It was probably the longest experiment of the day and when she was finally ready to pop, she lowered her face to the couch and let me hammer her. Colleen saw the opportunity and reached for her breasts with her free hand and whatever she was doing set Nancy off. When the dam burst, it really burst. Her legs started gently quivering, then shaking then shaking violently and she arched her back, pushed up off the couch and screamed as she came and I almost slipped out of her. She overcompensated for that and arched her back further so I could drive her deep down into her, her legs still shaking. If she kept doing that I would cum but her orgasm ended abruptly. She lifted up and off me then pulled her legs up onto the couch and Colleen collected her, holding and caressing her face.

She was silent and after such an earth shattering, loud, violent orgasm we were all wondering. “The money’s on the dresser. You can let yourself out,” she said and the ladies all laughed hard at that. My dick was sore and we had 22 experiments to go. I couldn’t do too many more like that. I iced it again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.