29 November 2006
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Cathy needs her dad and meets her new family. Dan proposes to Karen in front of 5,000 people. Brad and Abby grow closer. Abby's dad is introduced to Vicky and later reveals a secret to her... Dan tapped Karen on the knee. She looked at him and he pointed with his right wing up to the giant screen above center ice. The camera was already on her, the screen split in two, showed her and everyone in the arena the message. Surrounded in a heart shape was _"Karen Miller, will you marry me?"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

“Scott, I have a confession to make to you.”

“What is that, about more sexy stuff?” He smiled.

“Absolutely right, you’re not going home until we fuck!” Vicky stated bluntly.

“Wild horses couldn’t stop me right now,” he said, undoing Vicky’s bathrobe, and they both laughed.

“Shhh!” Vicky said, putting her forefinger to her lips, then covering Scott’s mouth with her hand. “Karen and Dan are asleep and so is Brad. Cathy, Diane, and Brenda are having their own fun down the hall.”

Their laughter was enough to disturb Karen, who got out of bed, seeing the living room light on. She crept down the hallway naked.

Scott and Vicky embraced in a long kiss, and she began unbuttoning his shirt. He swept her robe off her shoulders, and she took it off. She hurriedly undid his jeans, and he stood, taking off his shirt. Vicky pulled Scott’s jeans down, revealing the large bulge in his underwear. She had a big smile on her face as she rubbed his growing cock through the material.

Vicky was pleased that Scott was in pretty good shape for his age. She put her hand in the waistband, and Scott’s hard meat popped out. “Where have you been all my life, come to Momma!” Vicky said, wrapping her hand around the long shaft of his cock. The head plus an inch stuck out past her hand. Vicky was in sexual heaven.

“Fair warning, I’ll risk getting arrested to give you a blow job anywhere or anytime I get the urge,” she warned.

“It’s fine with me to pay the fine,” he punned.

Vicky squeezed the shaft, getting a clear drop of cock juice and stroked him up and down. She spread it around the head with her tongue, then took him into her mouth, in stages until his balls touched her chin. She placed her hands on his ass cheeks and began sucking. The sensation was fabulous to Scott. He closed his eyes, tilting his head to the right.

“Oh man, this is heaven!” He sighed. “You sure suck a good cock!”

“Thank you for the compliment. Scott, I’ll give you a lifetime of pleasure,” Vicky said, taking a breath from sucking him.


Karen peeked around the corner of the wall and raised her eyebrows in the delightful sight before her. She could see Vicky on her knees naked giving Scott a blow job. She stood there silently and watched her private live porn show. She raised her eyebrows at the size of Scott’s cock, licking her lips in anticipation of sucking it and eventually getting fucked by him.

Vicky helped Scott out of his jeans and his shorts. He pulled her up, and they embraced naked kissing again, and he gave her tits a good healthy feel.

“Mmmm, you’re learning already about my tits,” she moaned and urged him to be a little firmer.

Scott knelt and sniffed Vicky’s pussy. “My pussy may not smell the greatest. Brad fucked me when he got home from being with you and Abby, and I didn’t clean up too well,” she explained.

He figured, what the fuck, and spread her lips. “Mmmm, you’re making me love you more already Scott! Licking another guy’s old cum from my pussy!” She moaned.

Scott spread Vicky’s lips and put his mouth to her. He kissed then slid his tongue in as far as he could. Vicky moaned her pleasure holding Scott’s head to her pussy. She had him stand, and she lay on the couch, spreading her legs. He moved to his knees and continued eating her.

She arched her back as he started driving her nuts with his tongue. “You definitely know how to eat a good pussy!” She complimented as she ran her hands through his hair.

“I may be out of practice.”

“Then you can practice eating my pussy anytime,” she smiled, pressing his face to her. He curled his finger inside her, rubbing her inner mound, “Mmm, that feels good! I’m glad you know your way around a pussy.”

“Luckily I have my sisters to practice on.”

“You’ll have a lifetime of practicing on me and all the women I can get you. I love how you’re eating my pussy, honey, but I need you to fuck me now,” she said, urging him up against her body.

Scott made his way up Vicky’s luscious body, kissing her navel and onto her tits. She cupped and held her tits for him to suck on her nipples. She smiled at him as she watched him make her nipples harder, then pulled him up, her lips meeting his. They kissed a minute while she stroked his cock.

Vicky caressed the shaft of his cock and pressed the head against her slit. She leaned up on her elbows and bent her knees. “I want to see your cock enter me for the first time,” she said, smiling at him and then looking down. “Fuck, do I ever love the size of your cock!”

Scott had to watch also as he began to move his hips, working the head into Vicky’s hungry, wet pussy. Scott looked at her as the head was in her, and she smiled back. Each gentle thrust worked his stiff rod deeper into her.

“Fuck me good my love,” she panted, putting her hands on his ass cheeks and pulling him into her further. Her bent knees began to rock with Scott’s fucking rhythm. She felt the strength of his muscles as she rubbed his back and lightly ran her fingernails up and down, giving him goosebumps. They kissed passionately, their breathing was growing hot and heavy through their noses.


Karen was becoming very aroused watching them fuck, and started to finger her pussy. Then she felt the growing urge to sneeze and tried to stifle it with her left hand.

“Achew!” She released a covered sneeze. Vicky looked to her right and saw a shadow at the corner of the hallway.

“I think a big, sexy female pussy is spying on us,” Vicky whispered. Scott looked to his left while still fucking Vicky.

“You may as well come out Karen. Your sneeze gave you away,” Vicky said.

Karen looked around the corner. “I heard some voices and noticed that you weren’t in bed,” she explained.

“How long have you been standing there watching us?”

“A few minutes, I couldn’t hear you talking so I didn’t know what you two were saying.”

“Why don’t you come over and join us?” Vicky motioned, holding out her right hand. Scott slowed down his rhythm but still continued fucking Vicky. “Scott called me and had something he wanted to tell me in person, so he came over.”

Karen walked into the living room, the hall light cascading over her nude body. Scott smiled as his eyes gazed at her sensual, naked figure. “Doesn’t my Karen have a beautiful body? I love the feel of her tits and the taste of her pussy when I make her cum. Keep fucking me honey,” she urged. “Wouldn’t you love to fuck my Karen?”

“Yes I would,” he smiled, admiring her shapely body.

“My future husband, I want you to fuck my Karen a little before you cum in me,” Vicky stated.

Karen smiled, catching a glimpse of Scott’s cock fucking Vicky. Scott’s eyes went from her tits to her shaved pussy and back as Karen came up beside them.

“I can see you’re enjoying yourself,” Karen said, noticing the smile on Vicky’s face.

“I sure am, Scott is a great fuck. Now, Scott, you’re going to have to get used to us having threesomes with either two women or two guys when we get married, so we may as well start with Karen.”

“Wait a minute ... getting married?” Karen exclaimed, looking at them. “You’ve known each other only about five hours.”

“The best five hours I’ve spent in a long time!” She replied. “In terms of Laura’s letter, Scott and I have known each other five months.”

“Congratulations you two, but you had better not let Abby hear this too soon or she’ll want to marry Brad tomorrow!” Karen joked.

“As soon as our hands touched, I felt the electricity and I knew it. Besides, our astrological forecast says we belong together. What really convinced us was Laura’s letter to me. I read it to Scott, so why play around with fate?” Vicky said, enjoying Scott’s fucking.

“I may as well tell you what I told Vicky. I’m fucking my two sisters. We’ve been doing it for years.”

“You ought to fit right in with our fucked up family,” Karen joked.

She was standing only inches away from Scott her tits were near his face. Looking down, she could see his cock sliding in and out of Vicky’s pussy and subconsciously licked her lips, wanting both of them. Vicky placed Scott’s hand on Karen’s right tit and squeezed it.

“Come on you two I want to see some good action,” Vicky urged.

“You heard the horny lady,” Karen said, moving closer to Scott. She embraced his head to her tits, and he sucked on both nipples. She then leaned down, and they began kissing.

“Keep fucking me Scott,” Vicky urged since he had stopped for a moment.

Scott began stroking Vicky as he kissed Karen and felt her full tits. He could feel his cock grow even harder as he began doing two women at the same time. He hadn’t done a threesome since he and his two sisters did several months ago.

“Why don’t you fuck my Karen for a few strokes,” Vicky suggested.

“I’d love to.” Scott pulled out of Vicky, and she got up. Karen lay down in her place, spreading her legs wide for him. Scott moved between her legs, her bald pussy moistened wet with excitement. Vicky took Scott’s cock in her hand and stroked it a few times, and helped to guide it to the opening of Karen’s pussy. Scott pressed the head, trying to enter Karen.

“I could be a little dry even though I was watching you both fuck.”

“Here, let me get you wet,” Vicky offered.

Vicky had Scott lean back, and she stooped, putting her face to Karen’s pussy. Scott watched Vicky lick Karen then drop some spit onto it to get her wetter.

“You’re teasing me, honey,” Karen said, putting her hand on Vicky’s head. She used her fingers to rub Karen’s clit as her right one spread her spit around her hole. She then fingered her pussy at the same time sucking on Scott’s cock to keep him hard.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.