29 November 2006 - Cover

29 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Cathy needs her dad and meets her new family. Dan proposes to Karen in front of 5,000 people. Brad and Abby grow closer. Abby's dad is introduced to Vicky and later reveals a secret to her... Dan tapped Karen on the knee. She looked at him and he pointed with his right wing up to the giant screen above center ice. The camera was already on her, the screen split in two, showed her and everyone in the arena the message. Surrounded in a heart shape was _"Karen Miller, will you marry me?"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Scott parked in their driveway and walked Abby through the front door. “Daddy, once again, I had the best night of my life!” She said, putting her arms around his neck and kissing him on the cheek.

“I must say I had a very good night myself,” he smiled, thinking of Vicky and returning Abby’s kiss.

“Thank you for giving Brad and me your support Dad,” she said, hanging up their coats in the closet. Her dress still unbuttoned very low, gave Scott a good frontal view of her mostly exposed breasts. “I know you want the best for me in life and Brad is the best thing for me in my life. All I ask is you trust me on this, even at my young age. I like to think that Mom would also approve of Brad.”

“I think she would too honey.”

“Thank you, Dad,” Abby said, kissing him again. “I think I’m going to take a quick bath and get to bed.” They said goodnight, and she put Molly outside to have her before bedtime pee.

Abby went to her bedroom and changed, gathering her nightclothes and personal items. As she filled the bath, she played some romantic music on her CD player. She turned on her cell phone and had several texts from Britney and Amber.

“I heard about ‘The Kiss’ at the hockey game, you lucky bitch!” Britney had written her.

“Wow, news travels fast! He is a really great kisser. Molly, I had the best night of my life! You know what Molly? I’m falling in love with Brad Miller and he is not gay!” She texted Brad then shut off her phone. “The tongues will be really wagging at school tomorrow,” she said to Molly.

Abby put her hair up in a high ponytail and slipped into the warm water. She relaxed for a few minutes then her fingers started to roam over her slender body. She touched her firm breasts, gently rubbing her nipples, then slid her hand down her flat stomach to her pussy. She rubbed her mound, pushing against her hand. She leaned over the tub and picked up her trusty glass dildo.

She began to prod her pussy with her glass cock. She imagined Brad loving her, fucking her beyond belief. Her hand began moving the dildo in and out of her pussy, causing tiny ripples in the tub water. She regretted that she’d earlier lost her virginity to a glass dildo and not Brad’s cock.

“But isn’t a real cock needed to lose a girl’s virginity?” She wondered, looking at Molly. Abby laughed as Molly tilted her head, not understanding her comment. The music from her CD player drowned out her moaning. She knew she had to make herself cum, thinking of Brad fucking her, loving her until they were old and grey.

“I love you, Brad,” she whispered.

“I love you too Abby,” she replied in a deeper voice.

“Fuck me, Brad, fuck me forever my love!” The water ripples coming faster and faster.

“I want to suck your cock and swallow your cum! I want you to eat my pussy and make me cum! I want to marry you, Brad!”

“I want to marry you too, Abby,” she said for him.

“Please make babies with me my love?” Abby arched her back and covered her mouth so her dad wouldn’t hear her as she released a strong cum. It was too late for her to stifle her moans. Scott smiled, it wasn’t the first time he’d heard the sensual sounds of Abby having a climax. He couldn’t blame her as he had his own thoughts of Vicky. She arched her back as she climaxed the best masturbation she’d done in a long time, thanks largely to her visions of her and Brad.


Scott had stepped down to the lower bathroom to use the toilet. He couldn’t get Vicky off his mind, and taking his cock in his right hand, began stroking it. He envisioned fucking Vicky and her great-looking body lying next to him. Thinking of her got him hard and with a good rhythm going, knew he’d shortly drop his load of cum into the toilet water.

He began to think of what Brad had said to him when he confessed to fucking his sisters. He looked at his watch, 11:45. “I should call Vicky and tell her, I’m sure she’d understand being as sexual as she is,” he said. Scott stopped jerking off and called Vicky.


“Uh ... hello?” Vicky whispered, a little groggy from just dozing off to sleep. The queen-sized bed was crowded with her, Karen, and Dan sleeping in it. She could hear Cathy, Diane, and Brenda busy having their second round of pleasure.

“Hi, Vicky, it’s Scott. I’m sorry for calling you so late.”

“No, no, it’s alright. What’s wrong?” She asked, sitting up in bed.

“Are you alone?” He asked.

“No. I’m in bed with Dan and Karen, they are both asleep. I watched them have a beautiful engagement fuck then I had Brad fuck me when he got home.”

“When we were talking earlier at the game, you were very honest and straightforward with me about your sex life. I feel there is something you should know about me.”

“Are you bisexual?” She asked.

“No, no, hell, no!” He emphasized.

“Because if you are, that doesn’t bother me. I’ve been fucked by two guys at the same time before. I watched them suck each other off before fucking me.”

“No, it isn’t that. I just don’t feel I should tell you over the phone, that’s all.”

“If it’s important to you Scott, then it’s important to me too. I know it’s late, but why don’t you come over and we can talk, okay?”

“Thank you, Vicky, I’d like that. I’ll be right over,” Scott sighed relieved.

Vicky made sure Scott knew the directions to her home. She always slept naked and slipped from bed without disturbing Dan and Karen. She put on her pink robe, leaving it loosely done up and waited in the living room for Scott. She wondered what was so important for him to have to see her so late at night.


About twenty-five minutes later, Vicky saw the headlights of a vehicle pull into her driveway and looked out the door window. She saw Scott get out of his SUV and wait at the door for him. She opened the door, so Scott didn’t have to knock or ring the doorbell.

He came in, took off his ball cap, coat, and boots. She immediately embraced him, and they had a good kiss as if they were carrying on from the hockey game.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, leading him by the hand to the living room couch. The lighting in the room was subdued, a little romantic. She sat on the couch, curling her right leg under her with Scott close beside her. Her flimsy robe did little to hide her full body, and the hem fell to the sides of her legs, giving a hint of darkness well above her knees. The low opening gave Scott a very good view of the inner halves of her full breasts.

Vicky shuffled her body closer to Scott, genuinely concerned about what was troubling him, took his hand in hers for reassurance and comfort.

“What has you so troubled, Scott?”

“As I said on the phone, you’ve been very open with me about your sexual lifestyle and that you are bisexual. I can live with that and actually, I’ll admit I like the thoughts of seeing you have sex with another woman. I have a confession to make to you.”

“I have two sisters, Carol is a year younger and Susan is three years younger. The truth is I’ve been fucking my sisters since we were teenagers and I still do and they’re both married.”

“Have you ever had threesomes with them?” Vicky’s erotic mind wondered.

“Yes, whenever the three of us can swing a day together, pardon the pun,” he chuckled.

“You’re my kind of guy,” she smiled.

“I want to thank you for your honesty, Scott. I have absolutely no problem with you fucking your sisters. In fact, I’d love to meet them and make it a foursome someday. Sex was a big part of my life in my previous marriages although my husbands couldn’t handle what I like to do. I will always be open and straightforward with you Scott. I’m willing to have sex anyway I can get it.”

“I’ll clarify that I don’t fuck animals. I need a lot of sex, I love to fuck, I love to give guys blow jobs and swallow their cum. I also love to eat a good tasting pussy. If you can accept the sexual lifestyle that I need, and be a willing partner with me, then I’m yours for life. I’ll love you to death sexually and emotionally.”

“I think I can handle that. I’m willing to give it a try and do anything to please you,” he replied.

“And another thing I should tell you is that I’ve had my tubes tied so I can’t have any more kids. Although it would have been interesting to see what our children would have looked like.”

“I can accept that too.”

“I’m not ashamed to dress like a slut, the shorter my skirts, and dresses, the better. I rarely wear panties out in public, and I love showing off my bare pussy to men and women. The lower my tops the better, I love showing off my big tits, and speaking of my tits, they are a full 34C, and I’m the exception to the rule. I need and love to have my tits felt all the time, especially when fucking and you sneaking a good fell when we’re out in public. Be prepared to feel my tits or for me put your hand on my tits anywhere or anytime.”

“I’ll remember that also.”

“I need to have a lot of sex. I want to do all the sexy things together with you that we can. But hear me when I say that if I have the opportunity to fuck a guy without you, I likely will. I wouldn’t hide it from you, and we’d fuck while I tell you how it was. The same goes for you, Scott. You’re a very handsome man, and I’m sure that more than one woman has flirted with you.”

“I do get some that flirt with me at work or when I’m out socializing.”

“When a nice looking woman that is attractive to you flirts or comes onto you, then don’t refuse her. Act on her interest in you and do your best to fuck her. Then we can fuck at home reliving your time with her.”

“That would be different for me, being so open sexually in a relationship.”

“It works for Dan and Karen, and I’m sure it’ll work for us too. I need to show myself off, and I hope you’ll be proud of me enough to show off my body.”

“I’d be very proud to show you off to other guys and girls Vicky,” She leaned forward, and they kissed.


“Another thing you should know about me, Scott, like I said before, I really love sucking off guys. I mean, I really love the taste of a guy’s cum. Sometimes, I prefer to give a guy a blow job than having him fucking me. I feel so powerful with a guys cock in my mouth, I’m in control. If you’ll help me to find guys to suck off and swallow a lot of cum, then I’ll help you find all the pussyyou can eat and fuck for your whole life. I hope that you like eating pussy?”

“I love eating pussy!” He smiled.

“I’d also want you to photograph all the guys I fuck and suck off, and pictures of them cumming in my pussy, on my face or tits, and in my mouth. I’ll take pictures of the women you fuck. Maybe we can video tape the guys fucking me and the women you fuck.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.