29 November 2006 - Cover

29 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Cathy needs her dad and meets her new family. Dan proposes to Karen in front of 5,000 people. Brad and Abby grow closer. Abby's dad is introduced to Vicky and later reveals a secret to her... Dan tapped Karen on the knee. She looked at him and he pointed with his right wing up to the giant screen above center ice. The camera was already on her, the screen split in two, showed her and everyone in the arena the message. Surrounded in a heart shape was _"Karen Miller, will you marry me?"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Scott looked at his watch. “It’s 10:45, I should be getting you home Brad,” Scott mentioned finishing his now cold coffee. They climbed in the Explorer as before, and Brad gave Scott directions to Vicky’s home.

In the darkness of the back seat, Abby was getting bolder with Brad. She teasingly held his left hand in hers and slid it under her dress just short of her bare pussy. Scott stopped in front of Vicky’s house before Brad knew it. There was a moment of silence when Scott put the Explorer’s gearshift into park.

“Brad, you can kiss Abby good night,” Scott teased. Abby and Brad turned to each other, cupping her hand behind his head. His hand went under her left arm just below her tit. Abby took his right hand and boldly slid it inside her dress onto her bare right breast.

“You may as well get used to feeling my tits when we kiss,” she whispered.

They had several light kisses followed by a long, long passionate kiss, then touched foreheads. “If you kids ever take a cab home from a date, make sure you pay the cabby first, or your kisses will cost you a small fortune,” he kidded.

“I’ll be glad when we have our drivers licenses,” Abby replied.

“It was a really great pleasure to meet you, Mr. Kendall,” Brad said, offering his right hand.

“It was indeed a pleasure Brad. Good night, Son,” Scott replied, shaking his hand.

“See you at school tomorrow Abby,” Brad said, giving her another light kiss, then stepping from the Explorer. Brad waved goodbye as they left, and he walked up the driveway to the front door as happy as could be.


“Thank you Dad, this has been the best night of my life!” Abby sighed, moving to the front seat.

“You’re welcome Pumpkin,” Scott smiled at her as he drove towards home.

“Gee Dad, you haven’t called me, Pumpkin, in a long time,” she smiled.

“I guess my little girl isn’t so little anymore.”

“So tell me honestly, what do you think of Brad?”

“He certainly has the other boys you’ve seen beaten by a country mile. He’s very mature, honest, and straightforward for a fifteen-year-old. He definitely held his own against your brother and I imagine he’ll do the same against Derek. Imagine if all three ever played for the same team? I think Brad will be good for you, Abby.”

“Thanks, Dad, and I know that you like him too.”

“Oh, how can you tell?”

“You called him, Son, three times when we were in the coffee shop and once on the way home.”

“I did? You’re right, so I did call him, Son. I think Mom would have liked Brad,” he added.

“Thanks, Dad, I think Mom would have liked him too. I miss her,” she sighed, looking out the side window.

“And so do I.”

“Tell me, Dad, honestly, just between you and me. Would you really let Brad and I get married so young?”

A moment passed. “When I get my five cows and five goats,” he chuckled.

“Seriously Dad!” Another moment passed.

“To get married right now, even if it was legal, I’d have to say, no. At fifteen you are absolutely way too young, no matter what culture you live in.”

“But what about a year from this summer we’ll both be seventeen, almost eighteen?” She asked.

“I’m fifty-fifty on that right now but you both have to prove to me that you’d be able to handle such a big step at such a young age. If you do that, then I would let you and Brad get married.”

“Thank you, Daddy! I promise you, you’ll never regret your decision!” She exclaimed, hugging his right arm.

“Your biggest challenge will be trying to convince Brad’s parents you two should get married.”

“I know.”


Brad came in the front door taking off his coat and boots, “Mom, I’m home!” He yelled.

“We’re in the living room,” Karen replied.

He walked into the living room and saw his dad sitting naked on the couch. His mom was also naked and lying sideways across his lap, sucking on his cock. Karen’s right leg was bent at the knee, and he was fingering her pussy.

Vicky was curled up on the chair across from them, watching. She was also naked and using a dildo on her pussy, waiting her turn for Dan to fuck her.

“Dan and I had a great engagement fuck, and now I’m giving him a good blow job,” she said, kissing the head of his cock.

“Ahh, just in time,” Vicky said, motioning Brad to her side.

“So how did it go with Abby’s Dad and her brother?” Karen asked, pausing from sucking Dan’s cock.

“It went better than I thought it would. I’m fairly sure her brother Pete, was willing to pick a fight with me over Abby. I stood up to him and we talked a few minutes about what it’s like to play junior hockey.”

“Good for you, Son,” Dan said.

“The best thing is Abby’s Dad gave us permission to date and go steady.”

“That’s good to hear Brad, I’m happy for you both. I like Abby already.”

“Thanks, Mom, isn’t Abby fantastic?”

“She sure is, I know she’ll fit right in with our family.”

“Her Dad and I had a good talk. You know those shows about African culture where husbands pay the girls’ father cattle and goats for her hand in marriage?”

“Yes, we’ve seen them before, same here,” Karen said for her and Dan.

“I jokingly got Abby’s hand in marriage from her Dad for five cows and five goats,” he laughed.

“She thought she was worth at least five hundred of each.”

“So how are you going to pay him?” Dan joked.

“Who says they have to be alive. I’ll buy him little plastic cows and goats and give them to Mr. Kendall for Christmas.”

Brad noticed the pile of women’s clothes beside the couch, “I take it those clothes belong to the girls?” He asked.

“Cathy, Diane, and Brenda are in the bedroom getting reacquainted, so don’t go barging in on them,” Karen warned.

“On a more serious note, Abby is trying to convince her Dad and will try to convince you both that she and I can get married for real, on her sixteenth birthday. That would be next October 26th. I said I play hockey at that time of year and have suggested waiting until the following summer. That is something that will have to be discussed with her Dad.”

“Would you let Abby get pregnant just so you two would have to get married?” Karen feared.

“Abby mentioned that same point and said having a baby is the last thing she wants to have right now. She wants her and me to prove that not having a baby is the right thing to do.”

“I’ll have to certainly agree with that,” Dan said.

“I told Abby that we couldn’t get married on her birthday because I’m always playing hockey in October. I’m more than likely be away on a road trip during her birthday and our anniversary. I said a summer wedding would be better. So, Abby, has us getting married in July 2008.”

“So what do you think of Abby’s determination to marry you? Would you marry her if at all possible?” Karen asked, and Brad didn’t hesitate.

“You know what Mom, yes I would marry Abby.”


“You missed Dan giving Karen a good fuck,” Vicky said, her dildo entering deep into her hungry pussy.

“Now, I’m getting him hard again so I can suck him off or maybe another fuck.”

Brad was in reach of Vicky, and she pulled him by the waist of his pants closer to him. She casually began to undo his jeans, pulling them down to his knees, his semi-hard cock bulging in his shorts. Vicky licked her lips, rubbing his cock through his shorts. She then pulled them down to his knees and took his cock in her hand.

“Bet you’re looking forward to the first time you fuck Abby,” Vicky teased, stroking him.

“I am but I don’t know when that will happen. We’re both pretty busy with school, her part-time job, and my hockey.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.