29 November 2006 - Cover

29 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Cathy needs her dad and meets her new family. Dan proposes to Karen in front of 5,000 people. Brad and Abby grow closer. Abby's dad is introduced to Vicky and later reveals a secret to her... Dan tapped Karen on the knee. She looked at him and he pointed with his right wing up to the giant screen above center ice. The camera was already on her, the screen split in two, showed her and everyone in the arena the message. Surrounded in a heart shape was _"Karen Miller, will you marry me?"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

“That first meeting with Peter went better than I expected. At least I’m still in one piece,” Brad joked, seeing the bus taillights disappear. Abby and her Dad laughed.

“You did very well sticking up for yourself Brad. Pete wasn’t expecting that,” Scott replied.

“Thank you, Mr. Kendall.”

“I’m so proud of you Brad,” Abby beamed, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Now how about having that hot chocolate?” Scott suggested, leading the way to their car A red Ford Explorer 4X4 SUV was waiting for them. Brad automatically got in the back seat behind Scott. Abby joined him in the rear.

“Is the Coffee Cup alright with you Brad?”

“Sure is Mr. Kendall, it’s on the way to my home.”

Abby sat on the middle seat, did up her seat belt and cuddled into Brad’s side. They tried to hide holding hands from her Dad as he drove to the Coffee Cup, and then she put his hand on her lap.

Scott would take several glances in the rear-view mirror looking at Brad and Abby, silently smile seeing them looking at each other. It reminded him of when he met Abby’s mother. They weren’t much older than Brad and Abby at seventeen, and they were married at twenty. Scott was beginning to like this young man, Brad Miller.


Scott parked in the Coffee Cup lot, and they went inside. Much to Brad’s surprise, Cindy was working tonight. Wearing her uniform, she filled out her work blouse nicely and looked sexy with her blonde hair in a proper ponytail.

“I’ll have a large double, double and a large hot chocolate. Brad is hot chocolate fine with you, or did you want something else?” Scott asked.

“Hot chocolate is fine with me, thank you.”

“And another large hot chocolate,” Scott added.

“Hi Brad,” Cindy smiled, preparing their order. “Tell your mom, Dad, and Vicky, I said hello.”

“Hi Cindy, yeah, I’ll tell them.” Abby looked at Brad raising her eyebrows in surprise that Brad knows this blond-haired beauty. Abby glanced at Cindy’s nice-sized breasts hidden under her snug work shirt and wondered if she was her competition or not.

Cindy prepared their order and handed it to them. “Cindy and her Mom are friends of Mom and Dad’s,” Brad explained to Abby how he knows her. “Her mom works for Vicky at her clothing store and Cindy does now part time.”


Drinks in hand, Scott led them to a table by a window, taking off their coats and sat down with Brad between Abby and her dad. They could see that Abby was casually showing a decent amount of cleavage but her dad didn’t say anything. Brad watched her comb her fingers through her long brunette hair and was swept away by this perfect beauty.

“Abby tells me you hope to play in the OHL next season?” Scott asked, starting the conversation.

“Yes, I sure hope to. My dad and I have talked about it several times. If I don’t get drafted, then I’ll go to the training camp as a walk-on with a team that has more openings for rookies. If I get cut, then I’ll have learned what is expected at training camp, go back to Midget for another year and try again the following season,” Brad explained.

“You sound determined and have a backup plan. Good for you, Son.”

“If you’ll both excuse me, I have to go to the washroom, back in a minute,” Abby said, getting up. As she turned, her revealing breasts were inches away from his mouth. Scott watched Brad looking at Abby’s back and legs as she walked and entered the washroom.

“You and Vicky sure seemed to have hit it off on the right foot tonight,” Brad mentioned.

“Abby told me there was a woman dressed in black sitting with your family that she thought I’d like. But when I saw her on the giant screen, I knew I had to meet her.”

“You certainly have met her,” Brad recalled of them kissing and Scott’s hand under her top.

“Oh, the kiss on the screen, that sure caught us off guard.”

“That plus you two by the exit door of the arena.”

“You saw me feeling her tit?”

“We all did.”

“She asked me to and I certainly wasn’t going to turn her down.”

“She does have nice tits and a sexy looking body,” Brad mentioned.

“Yes she does but from what Vicky told me, you already know that she has nice tits and a sexy body.”

Brad almost choked on his hot chocolate. “What did she tell you?”

Scott leaned closer to him. “She told me that you’re fucking her and also your mom.”

Brad began to blush that he knew. “I don’t know what to say, Mr. Kendall.”

“I’ll tell you a secret that even Abby or my boys don’t know. And I’m telling you in the strictest of confidence.”

“I understand, Sir.”

“I have two sisters, Carol is a year younger than me, and Susan is three years younger. I’ve been fucking my sisters since we were teenagers and I still do when I can get together with one or the other.”

“Your secret is safe with me Sir, but maybe you should tell Vicky.” He wasn’t going to reveal to Scott that Abby knew about him fucking his sisters.

“Maybe you’re right. So I won’t pass judgment on you fucking your mom. I’ll tell you something else about Abby,” Scott whispered, leaning again to Brad. “I think she’s having sex with her girlfriends, Britney and Amber.”

“Why do you think that?”

“Because at least once a month the three of them have a sleepover at one of the parent’s homes. They wear very skimpy clothing around each other. They are very affectionate with each other, you know kissing, and I just don’t mean a peck on the cheek or lips but French kissing and sneaking feels of each other’s tits.

When they sleepover at my place, they don’t bother covering up very much. I think they all like flashing their young tits and pussy at me. And on more than one sleepover I’ve found three dildos left on Abby’s bed.”

“Maybe she left the dildos for you to find on purpose. She and her girlfriends may find having sex with each other satisfies their needs without the hassle of boys around. They can fill their sexual needs without having to worry about getting pregnant.”

“But Britney and Amber both have boyfriends.”

“Maybe, being so close with her girlfriend’s guarantees that Abby won’t get her heart broken by a boy. In ancient times when it was the men who went off to war and the women were left behind to tend to the land and the children, they turned to each other for sex. I think it’s more socially accepted for women to have sex together than men.”

“For men gone away for sometimes years at a time, they turned to each other for sex and it was thought to make them seem weaker.”

“Great explanation, Brad and most of it is true, from what I’ve read and seen on TV. So I shouldn’t be upset with Abby having sex with her girlfriends?”

“No, you shouldn’t.”

“Vicky told me that she’s bisexual and fucks with men and women.”

“Yes she does and so does my mom,” Brad revealed.

“You certainly have a sexually active family.”

“Yes, I do. So are you and Vicky going to try giving love and romance a shot?”

“Yes, we are. I invited her to come with you, Abby, and me to the hockey game in Oshawa Saturday night and she said yes. I’ll make you a deal Brad, if you’ll tell me some things to help me get to know and date Vicky better, I’ll tell you how to make your life around Abby much easier.”

“Deal,” Brad said, and they shook hands.


“I don’t know if Vicky told you she was married twice before.”

“Yes, she did.”

“So she’s really hesitant to get involved in a relationship. But if you are honest and straight forward with her and love her to death, then you’ll have one of the most fantastic women you’d ever want to be with. She is very smart and you know she owns her own business. Some men feel threatened by a woman’s intelligence if it’s higher than their own. So draw on her strengths, show a lot of support for her business side, love her to pieces, and you’ll have the best fuck partner you’d ever wish for, for life.”

“Thanks, Brad.”

“Now Abby is my only daughter and I don’t want to see anything bad happen to her,” Scott started, and Brad thought, “Oh boy, here it comes, THE talk.”

“I wouldn’t hurt a hair on that beautiful head of hers,” he replied.

“She’s certainly attracted to you.”

“Did she really say to you that she and I would be married someday?”

“Yes she did, she says its woman’s intuition. She quoted some African Tribal cultures where the daughter is married off as young as twelve years old and having children starting at puberty. Other tribal traditions had the husband to be giving cattle and goats to the father in exchange for his daughter in marriage.”

“I have noticed that Abby seems to quote a lot of different subjects.”

“She gets that from me. In my job, there was a lot of time doing nothing on backshift, so I read a lot of trivia and watched nature programs. Abby understands my talking with her. One of my favourite movies is the Star Trek series. I call Abby, ‘Spock’ sometimes because of her ‘logical answers,’” Scott said, curling his fingers for quotations.

“So tell me, Brad, how many cattle and goats would you be willing to trade me for Abby’s hand in marriage?” He joked.

“There aren’t enough cattle and goats in the world that would equal the value of Abby, but I might be able to come up with maybe five of each,” Brad laughed.

“I’ll consider it,” Scott joined his laughter.

“So ... do you love Abby?” Scott asked the unusual question.

“I’ll be truthful with you Mr. Kendall. I don’t know what love feels like. Can a fifteen-year-old boy feel love for a woman the same as an adult man can? I mean I love my family but is that the same kind of love? I can tell you, Mr. Kendall, that I’m intensely attracted to Abby to the point that already, I would defend and protect her with my life.”

I can’t stop thinking about her from the moment I wake up until I go to bed. She’s such a beautiful woman, and I find her intelligence especially attractive to me. In reference to Star Trek, I like that series too. So you’ll understand me when I say that Abby has this invisible tracker beam pulling me into her orbit. I’m falling into her magnetic force field from which there is no escape, not that I’d want to even try.”

“I want to thank you, Brad, for your honesty.”

“Vicky was right about Brad,” he thought. “Yes, Abby is quite a young woman, she takes after her mom.”

“Another thing I’ll be honest with you about, Sir, is that Abby and I are really attracted to each other and being healthy teenagers, in the words of Spock, It would be logical to assume that we will consummate our relationship sooner or later.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.