29 November 2006 - Cover

29 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Cathy needs her dad and meets her new family. Dan proposes to Karen in front of 5,000 people. Brad and Abby grow closer. Abby's dad is introduced to Vicky and later reveals a secret to her... Dan tapped Karen on the knee. She looked at him and he pointed with his right wing up to the giant screen above center ice. The camera was already on her, the screen split in two, showed her and everyone in the arena the message. Surrounded in a heart shape was _"Karen Miller, will you marry me?"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

The crowd thinned out, and the ice was cleaned for the next use. “We’ll have about a forty-five-minute wait to see Peter,” Scott mentioned.

“We should be going then, early day tomorrow,” Karen said. Brenda, Diane, Cathy, Dan, and Karen walked towards the exit doors. Scott and Vicky walked together, followed by Brad and Abby. Karen hustled the other four aside so Scott and Vicky could have some privacy while Brad and Abby waited by the stairs to the lower level.


Scott and Vicky stopped by the exit doors and put his arms around her slim waist. “God you are so beautiful, I’ll remember this night for a long time!” he said, the light reflecting in her eyes.

“The same with me and you’re very handsome yourself,” she said, putting her forehead to his.

“Vicky, I know you’ve been burnt twice before. I see Brad and Abby, their love is new and exciting, and I’m actually jealous of them.” Vicky gave a nervous laugh. “If you’ll give love a chance, give me a chance, I know we can make love new and exciting for us too,” Scott spoke softly. Vicky’s lower lip began trembling.

“I want to love again too Scott,” she stammered, tears welling in her eyes. Scott wiped the dripping tear from her eye with his thumb. He gently kissed Vicky’s eyes than her lips.

“I’ll never give you a reason for sad tears, only happy ones,” he promised.,

“I know you will Scott.” He put his palm to her cheek and kissed her lightly. They embraced and kissed again, their tongues searching each other’s mouths.

They took their time having repeated tender, light kisses, their heartbeats surging. “Please feel my breast,” she asked softly. Scott did as asked, and the others watched as his right hand slipped under Vicky’s top.

“Mmmm, that feels nice,” she sighed. “I need you to give me a good fuck Scott.”

“And I need to fuck you too Vicky,” he panted, kissing her again.

“But when?”

“I don’t know.”

“Okay you two, why don’t you just go and get a hotel room!” Abby yelled, and everyone laughed. “Looks like you weren’t the only one getting to feel some tit tonight,” Abby said to Brad watching her Dad’s hand moving under Vicky’s top.

Karen left the others and walked over to Scott and Vicky. She could see his right hand moving under her top. “I’ve invited Scott and Abby to our wedding. Why don’t you invite Scott to our New Years’ reception party at the Hen House?” She whispered in her right ear.

“Are you sure about that?”

“Of course we’re sure,” she replied and returned to the others.

“What was that all about?” Dan asked Karen returning to his side.

“I suggested that Vicky invites Scott to our New Years reception party at the Hen House,” she replied, whispering in his ear away from the other girls.

Scott and Vicky kissed again. “Would you like to go with Abby, Brad, and me to see her two brothers play in Oshawa Saturday night?”

“I’m not sure if I can get the time off work. Hey wait a minute, I’m already off for moving and besides, I’m the boss and just hired a terrific new Assistant Manager. I can take time off anytime I want. I’d love to go with you Scott!” Vicky’s eyes beamed.

They kissed again and said goodnight. He watched them exit the arena and returned to Brad and Abby. Scott had a big grin on his face, Brad and Abby couldn’t help smiling back at him.

“What’s so funny?” He asked.

“Nothing Dad, I’m just happy for you, that’s all,” she said, kissing his cheek.

They waited patiently downstairs for the arrival of Abby’s brother. They sat on a bench outside a dressing room as the players started to file past. Brad recognized Mike Johnson and said hi to him. Brad noticed that every player was wearing a suit or sports coat and slacks. He made a note to tell Dad he may have to buy several suits if he is drafted.

“Abby you might want to do up the buttons on your dress. I don’t mind the cleavage you’re showing but your brother might,” Scott warned. Abby instead, buttoned up her coat.


“There he is! “Abby smiled, patting Brad’s right knee and standing. She hurried over to a stocky, well-dressed teen who stood about five-ten and Brad guessed to be about 200 pounds. She put her arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss and hug.

“Hi Peter, I’ve missed you!”

“I’ve missed you too Abby,” he replied. He partially ignored her affection, kissing and hugging her lightly. His main attention was fixed on the boy with her. “Is that the asshole I saw kissing you? And what’s all this about Dad kissing a strange woman?”

“Oh ... so you saw us on the giant screen. Vicky is a close friend of Brad’s parents and Brad and I are on sort of a date.”

“And you had to kiss him?”

“When the camera is on you, you feel obligated to do something, otherwise you get booed be the crowd,” Abby explained, looking where his gaze was fixed. “I see you looking at Brad. Now please mind your manners, Pete,” Abby asked, putting her right hand on his chest. “I like really, really this boy a lot and I don’t want you scaring him away like you’ve done to the others.”

“We’ll see about that. No one messes with my sister, especially after what I saw on the big screen,” he glared at him.

Brad could see their conversation was taking longer than it should and figured Pete was pissed off at him. His mind searched for ways to deal with Pete should the situation turn ugly. He definitely didn’t want to have a fistfight with him, that would end it with him and Abby right there. He’s always been the diplomat, seeing both sides of a situation. “I’ll eat crow this time if I have to, to please Abby,” he muttered.

Abby escorted her brother over to Brad and her Dad. Peter and Scott exchanged handshakes and hugs. She was certain Pete would punch Brad out. He stood up from the bench to greet her brother.

Pete had to look up slightly to Brad with a four-inch difference in their heights. “Hi Pete, I’m Brad Miller,” he smiled, offering his right hand. Peter did nothing for a moment, then Abby hit him hard on the left arm and glared at him. Abby may be smaller, but she doesn’t take any shit from her brothers.

Pete reluctantly offered a hand to shake, gripping Brad’s harder than necessary. “Brad plays for the Trenton River Rats, he’s their Captain. He’s going to be in the OHL next season,” Abby beamed proudly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.