29 November 2006 - Cover

29 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Cathy needs her dad and meets her new family. Dan proposes to Karen in front of 5,000 people. Brad and Abby grow closer. Abby's dad is introduced to Vicky and later reveals a secret to her... Dan tapped Karen on the knee. She looked at him and he pointed with his right wing up to the giant screen above center ice. The camera was already on her, the screen split in two, showed her and everyone in the arena the message. Surrounded in a heart shape was _"Karen Miller, will you marry me?"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

The players made the way to their dressing rooms for the first intermission. The mascot Quinte and two young girls came onto the ice and began throwing prizes into the crowd. The announcer had pre-programmed the computer to display the special message on the center ice scoreboard.

“Quinte, am I seeing double? I see two of you!” The announcer said. Quinte held out his winged arms wide. “Oh, I get it, lots of prizes tonight.”

Karen and Abby’s conversation was interrupted by a commotion behind them. The second Quinte was throwing T-shirts and Frisbees from a bag to the crowd. Dan gave any little kids he saw high fives. He made his way down the steps to Karen’s row. The seat below Brad was now empty, so he and Abby moved to it, and she sat on his lap again.

Brad really enjoyed the closeness of Abby to him, her sparkling smile and sweet smell. She smiled at him as he eyed her deeper cleavage. They turned so they could watch Karen receive her prize. Dan’s costume was bulky on him, especially the Falcons head.

Dan came to Karen’s seat and held out his right hand (wing) for a high five. Karen laughed acting just like a little kid, giving his hand a playful slap. He took out a piece of paper that had the section, row, and seat number printed on it. Dan handed the paper to her.

“Yes, this is my seat,” she said, confirming the printing.

Dan knelt down on his right knee as is the custom to proposing marriage. She laughed at the oversized head the person was wearing and felt a little embarrassed, not used to being the center of attention. He took out the box with the question marks on it and placed it on Karen’s lap. The other girls crowded around as best they could to see what prize she’d won.

Karen opened the box and saw a smaller box inside. Before Karen could take out the smaller box, Dan tapped her on the knee. She looked at him, and he pointed with his wing up to the giant screen above center ice. The camera was already on her, the screen split in two, showed her and everyone in the arena the message.

Surrounded in a heart shape was, “Karen Miller, will you marry me?”

The camera then panned in for a close-up of Karen. To Dan, there wasn’t a more beautiful woman in the world than his beloved Karen.

Karen’s mouth moved, reading the words. “What the hell?” She exclaimed. She looked from the message to Quinte and back again.

Brenda and the other girls began screeching, “Mom, Mom, oh Mom!” They also, read the display board. Dan took the mascot head off, revealing his face to her.

“Dan?” She cried out.

“Like the sign is asking, Karen Miller, will you marry me?”

“Oh my god, oh my god!” She exclaimed, putting her hands to her chest. Then she looked in the box. She quickly took out the ring box and opened it. “Oh my god!” She exclaimed, seeing the giant ring sparkling in the fluorescent lights. Dan slipped off the right arm of the costume and took the ring out of its holder.

“Will you marry me, Karen, and be my wife, my lifelong partner?” He asked.

“Yes, Yes, OH YES, I’ll marry you, Dan!!” Karen screeched.

He slipped the ring over her fourth left finger, a perfect fit. Dan could see her hand was visibly shaking from nervousness, and so was his.

Dan stood, and Karen jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist. Her short skirt tightened around her small ass, revealing the lower edge of her bare cheeks. She could be butt naked for all she cared right now. She hugged Dan around the neck with all her strength, and kissed him hard on the lips and all over his face. Karen felt as light as a feather in his arms.

“I take it that means she said, yes?” The announcer asked. Dan nodded his head up and down and gave the thumbs-up sign. Most everyone in the stands broke out in long and loud applause. Then the music broke began a short version of the wedding march. There were a few hundred guys who probably said to another guy, “You can bet he’s one guy that’s getting fucked tonight.”

The men in the crowd appreciated the camera showing the happy couple for a moment longer.


“Oh my god, Dan, how did you ever...?” Karen asked, looking at her engagement ring. She began sliding down Dan’s body to the floor. The other girls gathered around Karen to see her ring. Her skirt stayed up a fair amount, and Brad and Abby, sitting in the seat below, could see her bare pussy just below the hem of her skirt. Abby reached up and politely pulled the front of Karen’s skirt down.

“Brad and I went shopping for your ring after I took him to the arena on Monday. Giving you the ring and asking you to marry me here at the game, was all Brad’s idea,” he explained.

“Oh, honey that was such a fantastic, romantic idea! Thank you!” Karen exclaimed, leaning down and kissing him on the lips. He and Abby had a perfect view of her tits as she leaned over, and so did anyone else close by.

Abby was bursting with pride that her Brad, that a fifteen-year-old boy could think of such a romantic gesture. “You’ve got yourself one hell of a young man there Abby,” Karen beamed, looking at her ring.

“I’m beginning to realize that very much.” Her eyes sparkled as she brushed the hair from Brad’s forehead and kissed him on the lips. Her clear browns were gleaming with growing love, lust, and pride for him.

Abby knew in that instant, and for certain, she was falling in love with Brad Miller. “I just hope you can match that when you propose to me,” she remarked with confidence.

“Maybe from the top of a mountain or under a nice tree the day I get drafted into the NHL,” he replied.

“I’d have to wait until you’re eighteen? I don’t know if I can wait that long,” Abby said as she slipped off Brad’s lap to look at Karen’s engagement ring. Brad stood, and his mom gave him an appreciative kiss and hug.

“Oh Dan, darling, this ring must have cost you a small fortune!” She said, leaning against him. She gazed at her ring dazzling brightly in the lighting.

“You are worth a fortune to me. A small price to pay to honour the love of my life,” he replied, kissing her sweet-scented hair. The girls came over to give Karen and Dan a big kiss and hug and admired her ring.

“I’m so happy for you Dad.”

“Mr. and Mrs. Dan and Karen Hayward, I can hardly wait!” She looked at her sparkling ring again.

“Thanks, Brad, it all came off perfectly,” Dan smiled, shaking his hand.

“Glad I could help out, Dad.” Abby touched her head to Brad’s head in a loving gesture.

“I’ll certainly be glad to get rid of the last name of Miller. I’ve hated it for many years now. I don’t know why I didn’t apply to go back to my maiden name after my divorce,” she remarked.

“Now you’ll be able to wear Hayward in good health,” Dan said, giving Karen another kiss and hug.

“You can change your last name that easily, besides marriage or adoption?” Brad didn’t know.

“Sure you can, I know a girl who legally changed her first name because she hated the one her parents had given her,” Brenda offered.

Brad thought that since he’s a Hayward by blood, he’s going to change his last name from Miller to Hayward. Brad Hayward. Bradley Daniel Hayward. He liked the sound of what his new name will be.

“But I’ll have to keep it a secret and think of when to tell Mom and Dad. As a Christmas Day present would be perfect! Now, do I tell Abby because if we do get married some day, she’d be Abby Hayward and not Abby Miller? I’ll have to tell her, I know she’d help me,” he thought.

“I’ll return the costume and be back in a few minutes,” Dan said putting on Quinte’s head and right-wing and headed up the stairs. At most everyone in the aisle seats shook his hand or gave him a high five with congratulations.

“We’ve got a wedding to plan!!” Vicky cried out. “And are we ever going to celebrate!”

Karen tried to calm down, her heart ready to jump out of her chest. People in the vicinity offered their congratulations to her. The men did also so they could take a better view down her low top. Her sitting pose remained relaxed, and she didn’t care how many looked up at her bare pussy.


“Abby, can you tell me what your astrological sign is?” Brenda asked.

“Sure I’m a Scorpio, I was born October 26th, 1991.”

“Brenda is one of those astrology sign nuts,” Diane teased.

“There is some truth to what the signs tell us about our relationships.” Brenda took out her cell phone. “Now Brad was born September 10th, also in 1991, and is a Virgo. I’m sure they should be a very good match.”

She entered both Brad and Abby’s birth and signs into a website she used, sexualastrology.com. She started reading the results to herself and began an evil laugh.

“Here’s what it said about the love life of Brad and Abby being Virgo and Scorpio.”


“You share an ability to communicate, empathize, and understand one another. Your conversations get better over time and so does the sexual relationship. There is an unspoken bond between Scorpio and Virgo that once established, will hardly ever be broken. Virgo is a keeper for sexy Scorpio and vice versa. You will provide each other with what the other person instinctively needs and desires sexually. Sexual and romantic compatibility will be volcanic. A strong friendship and loyalty will keep these two together even though multiple partners will be normal in this relationship. Scorpio must not play any head games with Virgo or there will be a serious price to pay. Virgo will help keep Scorpio grounded and healthy. The prognosis for a long-term love is excellent. Focus on healing yourselves and you both will have found a mate for life. Working out together would be a great aphrodisiac.”

“To seduce a Scorpio be prepared to invest time. Scorpios have to be sure a potential love mate can be trusted for life. They like being surprised by their lover’s intellect and being told about things they’ve never heard before. Display genuineness and no pickup lines.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.