29 November 2006 - Cover

29 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Cathy needs her dad and meets her new family. Dan proposes to Karen in front of 5,000 people. Brad and Abby grow closer. Abby's dad is introduced to Vicky and later reveals a secret to her... Dan tapped Karen on the knee. She looked at him and he pointed with his right wing up to the giant screen above center ice. The camera was already on her, the screen split in two, showed her and everyone in the arena the message. Surrounded in a heart shape was _"Karen Miller, will you marry me?"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Brad was enjoying Abby’s company but also wanted to follow the hockey game. He was seeing the game from a different perspective based on what his dad had said to him. He drew some plays he figured might work against Belleville and Kingston as if he was playing them. He paid special attention to Abby’s brother Peter.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“Drawing hockey plays.”

“Hey, back to your math,” she said, tapping his folder.

“You’ve got to be kidding me?” He replied, mocking her earlier remark.

“Ha, ha, very funny and do you realize the lines you’re drawing for your hockey plays are just like doing the math, as in different triangles?”

“No, I never thought of it that way. You are really smart.”

“I know, I’m glad you noticed, again,” she smiled.


Abby watched the players on the ice. “No, no, you stupid ass!” She exclaimed, yelling down to the players.

“What is it?”

“Oh, just that my damn brother took another stupid penalty. He can have a short temper sometimes,” she revealed. Brad filed that information away for possible future use.

The buzzer went to signal the ten-minute halfway time out. Two cute teenage girls came out on skates and cleaned the ice from in front of each player’s benches. The past ten minutes just flew by for Brad talking to Abby.

The Falcon’s mascot, Quinte, had been walking through the stands leading the fans in cheers for the home team and teasing the other visiting team. Quinte came down the steps to Dan’s row. He stopped and gave high fives to some kids then turned to Karen. He saw Dan and amusingly pointed to Karen. Dan nodded his head, yes.

Quinte gave the girls and Dan high fives and made the shape of a women’s figure with his feathered hands. Then put his hands over his heart as if saying he was in love. He noted the seat number behind Karen and gave thumbs up to Dan and the team announcer sitting above the ice surface.

Diane, Brenda, and Cathy were excited to renew their friendship and love. The sisters made their ample cleavage easy for Cathy to view. Wary of others around them, they wanted to hold hands with Cathy at every opportunity.

“I need to make love with you again so much, I can feel my pussy growing wet,” Diane whispered to her ear.

“Imagine us three eating pussy at the same time,” she returned the quiet yearning.

It was difficult for the three to hide their growing desire for the other. A hand would be placed high on a bare leg and was appreciatively held in place.


Brad turned a little to Abby, “I’ll now take the time to explain the difference in last names for my parents. Mom told us the whole story just the other day.”

“You don’t have to if it’s too personal.”

“No it’s okay, you’d likely find out from my sisters. Back in the early eighties, my mom was married to a guy named Steve Miller. People would always remark how much mom looked like the actress, Meg Ryan, especially in her movies, ‘Top Gun, ‘IQ,’ ‘City of Angels,’ but especially, ‘You’ve got Mail.’”

“Hey, now that you mention it, she does look a lot like Meg Ryan, they could be twin sisters. I love her pixie cut blonde hair,” Abby agreed. “And your dad is the twin of Tom Hanks? You’ve got your own celebrity couple as real parents.”

“I remember when I was younger asking Mom, why Uncle Dan was in a war movie called, ‘Saving Private Ryan,’ and she reminded me how much he and the actor Tom Hanks looked so alike.”

“They must get a lot of attention when they go out together.”

“They sure do. Now Mom’s marriage to Steve always seemed just so, so. He fucked around on Mom and she wanted a revenge fuck. Dan was married to Laura and was on a date at the provincial park with a woman named Anne.”

“Dan and Laura were into swapping partners with other couples, so Anne was Dan’s fuck for the day. While walking they met Mom and Steve. As soon as Mom and Dan’s eyes met, BAM, it was like getting hit by a locomotive for them. It was love and lust at first sight.”

“They ended up picnicking together and Mom ended up giving Dan a blow job right in front of her husband. Then Dan fucked her at the park. Steve was called to work so Mom went with Dan and met his wife Laura. When Laura saw Dan and Mom, side by side, she was the very first to say how they made a nice looking couple, and how they looked identically like Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks from their movies.”

“Mom and Karen quickly became really close friends actually, overnight. They immediately began having regular threesomes with Dan. Laura fell in love with Mom just as much as Dan did.”

“So your mom really is bisexual?” Abby asked, looking wide-eyed at him.

“Yes, she is and so are Vicky, Brenda, and Diane.”

“Oh wow, that explains why your mom brushed my tit when her fingers were feeling the material of my dress.”

“I’m sorry for that,” he apologized.

“No, no, don’t be sorry. I didn’t mind it, in fact I liked it,” she admitted.


The hockey game had resumed as Brad carried on telling Abby about his parents.

“So to continue, Dan and Laura had already two kids, Kevin and Cathy. Mom and Steve had tried a lot to have kids but nothing happened. Mom loved Dan so much Laura suggested Mom should try and have kids with Dan. Mom was all for it and they planned when she’d get pregnant from him.”

“Their strategy worked and Dan got Mom pregnant with Diane and Laura pregnant with Doug. They ended up being born a week apart. Of course, we didn’t know any of this as kids growing up. Dan and Laura were known as Aunt and Uncle to us. All of us kids would play together and we had a lot of fun.”

“Dan was really good to us three and he treated us and loved us as if we were his own kids. Over the years, Diane, Brenda, and I admitted to each other that Uncle Dan was more of a Dad to us than Steve was.”

“Later on, I think Steve grew to resent Dan, and he and Mom argued a lot. Eventually, they divorced and Steve moved out west with the woman he’d been fucking all along. Dan got transferred in his job and somehow Mom lost contact with him and Laura.”

“When Steve and Mom were getting a divorce, she said she didn’t want any child support. When he asked why she said that the kids were Dan’s not his. Steve ordered a DNA test and it proved that Diane, Brenda, and I were Dan’s biological children, not Steve’s. Of course, Dan and Laura had moved away and they didn’t know what happened.”

“So, after Steve and Mom divorced we moved in with her friend, Vicky. A few years later, Dan retired and he and Laura moved back here but couldn’t track down Mom. They had no idea where we were living. Then three years ago, Laura was killed in a car accident which made the papers and Mom heard about it. She should have contacted Dan then but didn’t. At least she knew he was living in the area.”

Brad paused for a minute, “You sure you want to hear all this?”

“Yes, I do. It tells me your family history.”

“Now, this is the really freaky part that Dad told us about the other day. Aunt Laura had a premonition that she was going to die and that Dan would find Mom and marry her. She wrote this in a letter that was given to Dan by their lawyer after she died. So he spent the next three years searching and waiting for Mom.”

“Laura had a private detective find Mom and he gave her a similar letter. Laura told her in her letter that some day she and Dan would meet, renew their love and get married. Last November 22nd, was the third anniversary of Laura’s death, and Vicky met Dan that night when they helped out at the scene of a car accident. Dan ended up fucking Vicky and over the hours together she discovered that Dan was also Mom’s long lost lover.”

“Wow, that’s amazing!” Abby looked wide-eyed at him.

“Now, to top it off all, the next day we met Uncle Dan after five years apart. Mom told us that she had kept a secret from us for all our lives. Mom admitted that Dan was our biological father. I didn’t know what to think. Mom told me I was named after the two most important men in her life, Bradley, after her dad and Daniel after my real dad.”

“Now Mom and Dad are getting married on December 31st and we’ll finally be a real family.”

“I think that was the most romantic story I’ve ever heard,” Abby said, wiping away her tears. Brad put his hand up to her face and wiped away a tear below her left eye. He then leaned over and kissed the tear under her right eye.

“I’d never give you any reason to be sad and cry,” he kissed her again.


At the thirteen-minute mark, there was a whistle for icing the puck.

“Now for the nightly winner of a gift prize pack courtesy of the Bellville Falcons. Tonight’s lucky winner is the person seated in section five,” The in-house camera panned to section five. “Row c,” the camera panned to Karen, Dan, Brenda, Cathy, Diane, and Vicky. The unison of their tops and skirts caught the audience’s eyes. “Seat number one,” The camera panned up close to Karen, catching her off guard when she saw herself on the giant screen above center ice.

She covered her face briefly, feeling embarrassed to be seen by so many people. Brenda looked at Dan and then Karen, “Mom, it’s your seat, you won the prize!” She exclaimed.

“What did I win?” She asked excitedly.

“I don’t know!” Brenda replied.

“I have no idea, either. Maybe hockey tickets or a gift certificate from a store,” Dan replied, shrugging his shoulders and chuckling.

“Quinte will be by to give you your gift prize during the first intermission,” The announcer said.

The crowd gave Karen appreciative applause along with quite a few wolf whistles from the admiring men. She acknowledged the gesture by smiling and waving to the audience.

Brad glanced down Abby’s front at the low valley between her firm breasts, and she caught him looking, “You like my dress?” She asked innocently.

“Yes I do, very sexy on you.”

“I like it too because of the buttons on it. You can undo some more buttons if you like.”

“How many more?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.