29 November 2006
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Cathy needs her dad and meets her new family. Dan proposes to Karen in front of 5,000 people. Brad and Abby grow closer. Abby's dad is introduced to Vicky and later reveals a secret to her... Dan tapped Karen on the knee. She looked at him and he pointed with his right wing up to the giant screen above center ice. The camera was already on her, the screen split in two, showed her and everyone in the arena the message. Surrounded in a heart shape was _"Karen Miller, will you marry me?"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

The group fixed their clothes as Vicky found a parking spot at the Yardmen Arena. Eyes were attracted to five pairs of bare legs as they walked through the crowds to their assigned seats.

Thirty minutes before puck drop, the teams were on the ice doing their warm-ups while the loudspeakers blared out good rock music. Dan had Karen sit in the aisle seat, then him on her left. Brenda sat beside Dan, then Cathy, Diane, Brad, and Vicky. The girls took off their coats, and over 2,500 pairs of eyes must have opened wider.

All five girls were the perfect example of sexiness, health, and sensuality. They soon realized they had to keep their legs closed, their short skirts didn’t hide very well the fact that none of them wore any panties.

Before sitting down, Brad looked up the rows of seats behind, searching for Abby. Then he spotted two hands waving in the air. He smiled and waved back. “Be right back,” he said, making his way up to Abby. Karen smiled at Dan, watching Brad make his way to the upper bowl.

“Brad said his friend from school was going to be at the game tonight,” Karen mentioned.

“I think they’re going to be more than just high school friends,” Dan predicted.


Brad moved sideways, past seated people towards Abby. Her smile grew wider, the closer he moved to her. She wanted to give him a big hug but thought better of it in front of her dad.

“Hi Brad,” she beamed.

“Hi, Abby.” Brad’s smile was already hurting his cheeks. His eyes widened to the low scooped blue and white button-up checkered dress she wore. Her bare arms and shoulders looked so sexy. The strap fits over her head like a halter top, and the hem stopped well above her knees.

She left the top button undone to entice Brad with her available cleavage without offending her Dad. Abby’s long brunette hair fell perfectly past her shoulders. Her vanilla-scented perfume made her smell good enough to eat from head to toe.

“You look very beautiful,” his eyes smiled softly.

“Thank you, Brad.” Abby beamed, slightly brushing his left arm. That touch was like exploding fireworks to them.

“Using one of my Dad’s sayings, you’d make wearing a burlap potato sack look sexy.” Abby blushed at the compliment. She leaned up on her tiptoes and whispered in Brad’s left ear.

“I want to start our relationship off the right way so I’m not wearing panties or bra for you.”

“Wow, I didn’t expect you to that for me. You’ll fit right in with the women in my family for sure. Mom, Vicky, and my sisters never wear any panties around Dad and me,” he whispered back. Abby looked at him, surprised at his comment.

“Ahem...,” Abby heard her Dad clearing his throat for her attention.

“Brad Miller, this is my Dad, Scott Kendall,” Abby grinned, introducing her two men.

“Hello, Sir. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Brad said, offering his right hand.

“Hello, Brad, nice to meet you too.” Scott stood, they shook hands firmly, and he noted Brad was a teen already about two inches taller than him.

“So this is the young man who’s stolen my daughter’s, heart. She must have tried on a dozen different dresses or skirts and tops just to find the right one to wear for you.”

“Maybe six,” Abby blushed. “I wanted to make a good first impression on you.”

“You’ve done that already,” Brad smiled at her.

“Abby hasn’t stopped talking about you since Monday night. How tall and handsome you are, how you are definitely made for each other.”

“Dad!” Abby exclaimed, blushing again. “You’re not supposed to tell Brad everything I tell you about him!”

“I’m glad you noticed me,” Brad continued to smile.

“Notice you, are you kidding me? Has she ever noticed you! I think she’s falling in love with you already and has you both married with two kids,” Scott teased.

“DAD, what did I tell you!” Abby furrowed her brow and blushed again, playfully slapping his arm.

“That’s alright, Sir, I take it as a great compliment. Do you mind if I borrow Abby and introduce her to my family?”

“By all means. No doubt she’ll likely be sitting with you all game,” Scott teased.

“Would you like to come and meet my family?”

“Yes.”


Brad and Abby walked side by side down the steps, taking her by the hand for the first time. That touch was so electrical to them both, and their eyes intensely locked on each other for a moment to the telling sensation.

He paused on a step, looking into her beautiful brown eyes, “We’d have only two kids?” He teased her.

“Oh just shut up!” She smiled. “Okay ... maybe five!”

“Five!” Brad exclaimed, pausing on another step, “You want to have five babies with me? We had better get busy and real soon!” He kidded.

“You wish!” Abby joked, returning the verbal jab.

“Abby, my Mom is going to love you to pieces,” he predicted.

“I sure hope so. I feel so nervous meeting your family,” Abby said, curling her hair behind her ears. They made the last two steps to their row.

“You don’t need to be nervous, you look perfectly beautiful to me.”


Dan was the first to see them arrive, “Hi Abby.”

“Hi, Mr. Hayward.” Abby was beginning to blush so soon.

“Mom, this is my friend, Abby Kendall and Abby my mom, Karen Miller,” Brad introduced. Karen stood up to greet her.

“My, oh my, you’re more beautiful than Brad described,” she smiled, giving Abby a good hug and kiss on the right cheek. Karen’s eyes drank in the beauty of her slender teenage body. “So this is the pretty young woman who has stolen my son’s, heart.”

“MOM!” Brad exclaimed, glaring at her.

“He hasn’t stopped talking about you since Monday night. How beautiful and smart you are. I think he’s falling in love with you already and has you both married with four or five kids.”

“Mom!” Brad repeated to her teasing.

“And I thought I was crazy dreaming about us being married and having only two kids,” Abby laughed back.

“I told you my mom would love you!” Brad whispered in Abby’s ear, lovingly squeezing her hand in his.

“My dad said the exact same thing to Brad about me,” Abby revealed.

“Where is your Dad sitting?”

“Up there.” Karen and Dan looked up where Abby was pointing in the upper bowl.

“He might come down later on,” Abby said as if reading Karen’s thoughts.

“Now I know why Brad was so pushy about all the girls coming to the game tonight, so we could meet Abby,” Karen assumed.

“Brad, you’re just like your dad. You sure know how to find the beautiful women.”

“Thank you,” Abby blushed.

“It’s soon to be Mrs. Hayward after almost twenty-two years,” Karen teased, glaring at Dan.

“I’m confused,” Abby questioned. “I thought your parents were already married.”

“It’s a long story, Abby. I’ll tell you all about it later on,” Brad said.


“This is my sister Brenda, my mom’s very close friend, Vicky. She owns the, Head to Toe, clothing store in the mall. This is my sister Cathy and sister Diane,” Brad proudly introduced. “I also have two older brothers that live out west, Kevin and Doug.” Each woman said hi to Abby and complimented her beauty.

Each one stood and gave Abby a welcome hug and kiss. She could feel each hug from the girls, their tits lightly pressing against hers. Abby couldn’t help noticing each girl showed a lot of breasts and when each one sat down, didn’t pull the hem of their dress or skirt down. Karen placed her right hand on Abby’s left forearm to make her feel welcomed.

Abby noticed the beautiful figures and features of the girls, each one looked like a Penthouse model. “I can’t help but notice that all of you girls are wearing low tops and very short skirts or dresses.”

“I hope you don’t mind, it’s a family thing amongst the women. We like to dress very suggestively and sexy for Dan and Brad by showing them a fair amount of tit and opening our legs for a peek at our bare pussies,” Karen boldly admitted.

“Mom, I think that’s more information than Abby wants to hear right now,” Diane cautioned.

“I hope it won’t offend you Abby, we are a very close family sexually,” Karen confided, rubbing Abby’s left arm, sending tingles up and down her skin.

“I’m not offended at all, in fact, I’m not wearing a bra or panties for Brad either,” she admitted to her in a low voice.

“That’s good, you can go without a bra and panties around all of us anytime you like.”

“I couldn’t tell you aren’t wearing panties but I can see your perky nipples are hard with excitement,” Karen said, looking down Abby’s chest.

“Abby is only fifteen, she might not be into our type of lifestyle,” Dan indicated.

“Maybe I’m not as innocent as I might look,” she offered, smiling confidently.

“Then you won’t mind if I undo the next button on your dress to show us more of your wonderful sized breasts?” Karen asked.

“Be my guest,” Abby smiled. Dan, Brad, and Abby watched Karen boldly put her right hand up, unfasten the next button on her dress, revealing more of the inner halves and the valley between her tits.

“Is just one button enough, Abby?” Karen asked coyly.

“That’s up to you. You can undo as many buttons on my dress as you like,” she offered.

Karen unfastened the second button just to show Abby she was serious. Now her dress revealed the deep inner valley between her firm tits and proved she was braless.

Karen put her right hand on the right edge of her open dress. She ran the soft material up and down between her thumb and fingertips. Karen glanced at Abby watching her fingers. She purposely moved her fingers up and down so the tops of her knuckles rubbed her right tit and over her nipple.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.