29 November 2006 - Cover

29 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cathy needs her dad and meets her new family. Dan proposes to Karen in front of 5,000 people. Brad and Abby grow closer. Abby's dad is introduced to Vicky and later reveals a secret to her... Dan tapped Karen on the knee. She looked at him and he pointed with his right wing up to the giant screen above center ice. The camera was already on her, the screen split in two, showed her and everyone in the arena the message. Surrounded in a heart shape was _"Karen Miller, will you marry me?"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Dan hurried home from work, quickly showered and dressed. He called his two sons Kevin, who lives out west, and Doug, who is living in Winnipeg that he was going to ask Karen to marry him. They were surprised to hear that Diane, Brenda, and Brad were their sisters and brother. They both said they hoped to see everyone soon.

Dan heated a frozen meal and ate as he waited for Cathy to arrive. So far, all his plans were falling into place. It took a bit of doing, but he and Brad managed to convince Karen, Vicky, Diane and Brenda to go to the hockey game mainly because of the free tickets, and it would be good family time together. Karen had said that if the rink is warm enough, they’d wear low cut tops and short skirts or low cut short sexy dresses with no panties.

Dan called the arena and spoke with Jamie Hamilton, the events coordinator for the Falcons. Dan refreshed him on his plan to propose to Karen, and Jamie made his suggestion, “Dan, make sure Karen is sitting in the aisle seat. So she would be sitting in section 5, row E, seat 1. I will make sure that seat number is picked for a lucky prize.”

“Now, with about five minutes left in the first period say to her that you need to use the washroom and want to beat the first intermission rush. The Mascot will be in the main lobby, you can follow him to our change room. He will help you put on the extra costume. You can toss out several prizes as you make your way to her. I will make a comment as to why there are two Quintes, that’s his name.”

“When you go to one knee and propose, I’ll have the scoreboard show, ‘Karen Miller will you marry me?’ You can do your thing to give her the ring. How does all that sound?” He asked.

“Everything sounds perfect. Thank you, Jamie, I really appreciate this.”

“You’re welcome Dan, good luck tonight.”

“Thanks again.”


Dan was finishing his meal, “Hey Dad, I’m here!” Cathy shouted, coming in the front door.

“I’m in the kitchen.”

Cathy came to join him, taking off her coat. She wore a beautiful, sexy-looking black dress with white flowers on it.

“Do you like my new dress, Dad?” Cathy asked, taking the hem in her fingers and going around in a circle to model it for him. “I saw this dress in the store and immediately thought of you, Daddy. Ben hasn’t even seen it on me. I know it’s awfully short and the front is very low,” she admitted.

She finished off by leaning forward and putting her hands on his legs above his knees, giving Dan a great view down her dress at her tits. “Cathy, you are such a beautiful, sexy woman, you could make a burlap sack look sexy,” he complimented, and they laughed.

“Oh, Dad, you say the funniest things,” she smiled, going to him a kiss and hug. His nostrils flared to the sensual scent of her chocolate and vanilla perfume. “Okay, so what’s this all about? Why are you, Karen, and I going to a stupid hockey game in the first place?”

“I thought you liked watching hockey?”

“I do, relaxing with a beer and potato chips and watching it on TV.”

“I’m not telling, you’ll just have to come along and find out for yourself.”

“Hmm, a mystery date with my Dad, I’m game for anything with you,” she smiled, winking at him.

Cathy sat at the table while Dan finished his meal, and he couldn’t help glancing at her very ample cleavage. He put the dish in the sink, and Cathy approached him from behind, giving him another big hug and a tender kiss.

“What’s that for?”

“We don’t get to spend much alone time together anymore with life and work going on. You know it’s been four months since that day last July and we still haven’t finished that fuck we started. We could take the time to finish it now if you like,” she enticed, pressing her sexy body against his.

“We wouldn’t have time for a quickie and believe me when we do finally fuck, I don’t want it to be quick,” he said.

“Could you at least finger my pussy for a few minutes ... please?” She desired. Cathy leaned against the kitchen counter and pulled her dress above her hips. She took his right hand and guided it to her shaven pussy.

“You know I’d love you touching me down there Daddy,” she whispered. Dan rubbed her mound then separated her soft lips, sliding two fingers inside her. She, in turn, met his lips with a hard kiss. “Mmm, I love you fingering my pussy!” She sighed. It didn’t take much effort for Cathy to slip her full tits from the low opening of her dress. “Feel my tits, Daddy, suck on my nipples,” she instructed.

He did as requested, getting her nipples hard. Dan fingered Cathy’s pussy for a few minutes. “We had better get going, or we’ll be late,” he said, slipping his fingers out of her moistening hole.

“So soon? You’re being a cunt teaser Dad and I know how to be a cock teaser,” she smiled coyly, stooping down to her knees. She unzipped Dan’s fly and took his cock out of his underwear. She stroked it a few times, licked the head then boldly took it to his balls. She sucked his cock expertly making him hard in no time.

“In case you didn’t know, and you’ll find out soon, Mom had taught me how to be a great cock sucker and a great fuck!” She stated proudly, standing then kissing him.

“Now you’re being a cock teaser, leaving me with a hard on like this,” his six inches bobbing to his pulse.


Cathy pulled up her dress to her waist, placed her hands behind her on the counter and jumped up on it. She spread her legs, inviting Dan between them, “Fuck me please Daddy.”

“We don’t have time.”

“Aww, just for a few minutes ... please?”

“In my state of mind I wouldn’t even last two minutes fucking you let alone five.”

“A few minutes are better than none at all. Fuck me Daddy ... pretty please!” She begged.

“Okay, but just for a few minutes. I’m not even going to cum in you.”

“Okay!” She was happy and used her heels to pull Dan closer to her. She reached down and stroked his cock to keep it hard and guided the head to her opening, “This time I don’t care who comes to the door, you’re not answering it!” She said, swallowing the head of his cock into her eager pussy.

“Come on Daddy, fuck me ... fuck me Daddy!” She urged. Dan put his hands on her bare ass and slowly thrust his cock deeper into her warm pussy. As he began to gently fuck his beautiful daughter, he still couldn’t get over how much she looked like her mother.

“You’re a grown woman Cathy, you don’t have to call me Daddy anymore,” he said, fucking her warm pussy with a steady rhythm.

“I know, but I love calling you, Daddy, while you fuck me because it sounds so naughty, besides we are committing incest. I love being naughty with you,” she smiled. Cathy knew several tricks to please a man and tightened her muscles around the shaft of his hard cock.

“I made my pussy feel tighter for you. Fuck my tight daughter, slutty, cunt!” She insisted, kissing him passionately. She kicked off her high heels and held him in place with her legs, “Fuck me faster Daddy!” she urged.

“If I do, I’ll cum in you.”

“I know I want you to fuck me and cum in me, Daddy,” she pleaded.

“We don’t have time!”

“I promise I’ll clean up my pussy really fast ... please? I need you to fuck me, Daddy!”

Dan wouldn’t increase his fucking rhythm despite Cathy’s urging, and a moment later, he stopped. He tightened his muscles, trying to stem the urge to cum. “Hold on Dan,” he thought, closing his eyes, “Hold on!”

It took all his willpower, but he was successful feeling the powerful urge to cum in Cathy’s subside. “I don’t want our first fuck to be sneaky and quick,” he said, regrettably letting his cock slip out of her inviting pussy.

“Aww, Daddy!!” She exclaimed, her hungry pussy no longer being fed.

Dan gently cupped her face in his hands, kissing her lips, “Believe me, honey, I want to fuck you so bad! But this night is very, very important to me.”

“As important as fucking me?” She wondered.

“Yes, just as important as fucking you, you’ll see why,” Dan exhaled deeply.

“Okay, but now you owe me two fucks and I’m going to collect at least one or both of them before the end of the year,” she forecasted.

“Thank you, honey. I promise we’ll have a good long, no interruptions fuck.” Dan lifted Cathy by her cute ass, and her feet touched the floor, and he put his cock back inside his pants. “We had better get going, or we’ll be late. We’ll go to Karen’s place for a few minutes then to the game,” he said, helping Cathy on with her coat.

“You’re always the gentleman,” she smiled, giving him another passionate kiss.


Dan put on his coat, made sure he had Karen’s engagement ring and escorted Cathy to his Mustang. He opened the door for her, and she spread her legs as she sat, giving him a view up her darkened valley. He slid behind the steering wheel and brought the Mustang to life

“I love the sound of this car,” she said, feeling the vibration and hearing the rumble of the engine. He smiled, revving the engine.

“A beautiful, sexy woman and a muscle car, a perfect combination,” he grinned.

Cathy smiled, patting his right hand on the gear shift. Dan couldn’t help notice that she was showing a decent amount of her slender legs. She noticed her dress hiked up high from getting in the car and barely sitting on her dress. She didn’t bother to pull it down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.