KARA & KAL; THE TRUE STORY - Cover

KARA & KAL; THE TRUE STORY

 

Chapter 26

The show was interrupted, with a helicopter shot and a banner that said “KSU Student holding hostages in Hale Library.”

Kara looked at me, and said, “Go and see what you can do, Kal. I’ll be there ASAP, love you.”

I went to the back yard and got on my way, reaching where the police were in less than three minutes.

“Hello, Superman,” the Police Chief said. “We don’t have a precise location where anybody is. Can you help?”

Using my X-ray vision, I said, “He is holding what appears to be a concussion grenade, surrounding himself with eight students as a shield from being shot at. On the third floor, near the computer center, Sir.”

“Is the pin still inside the grenade?” he asked.

After focusing in, I was able to say with assurance, “It appears so, Sir.”

“That is excellent intel, young man?”

“Thank you, Chief. Of the eight students, six are boys, two are girls.”

“Are you invulnerable to a grenade blast?” he asked.

“Yessir, I am! However, the eight students aren’t.”

“I have an idea,” I said to him. I quietly discussed it with him and he agreed to it.

Dressed in some student’s clothes, and the chief’s reading glasses, I walked in pretending to be a student, stumbling into where he was.

“Who are you?” he said, looking disoriented.

“My name is John Clark, what the hell are you doing, anyway?”

“Come here, John – Right now, and join us,” he said waving the grenade at me. I placed myself between two of the hostages.

“Who are you?” I asked him.

“It doesn’t matter who I am. Two days ago, we got two guys from the Army at our door, telling me my father died in Mosul. I don’t even know where the hell Mosul is. Do you know, John?”

“It’s a city in northern Iraq on the Tigris river north-north west of Baghdad. In 1926 it was given to Iraq by the League of Nations.”

“Are you a history Major, John?” he asked.

“I haven’t decided, so I take a lot of classes to find what I like the best. What’s your favorite class?”

He laughed and said, “I don’t go here. My family can’t afford it...”

“JONATHAN EDWARD CLARK!” my sister said, distracting him and I turned and snatched the grenade from his hand and dropped him on his back.

“Took you long enough,” I said as she used her heat vision to break the plastic ties on everyone, and they ran to awaiting police.

A cop in a bomb suit took the grenade from me.

After we gave back the borrowed clothing, the Police Chief thanked us for our help. He also told me that the grenade was fake.

I never looked inside it. I should have looked inside it!

She was so hot looking now, and knew it. We left together. She told me that Mom was expecting us back for dinner real soon ... to make up for tonight.

I wasn’t especially tired, I never am, but the stress of what we did got me uptight. On our double bed, I asked her for a back rub, which she crawled naked on my back and worked out, then I flipped her over, and we fucked for a really long time, until I burst and made her very happy.

That helped a long day become a very comfortable night’s sleep. At least until three am when a light from below a helicopter in the shape of our stylized S shone through our window.

We put on our outfits, ran downstairs, and after running a mile horizontally, we went up and caught up with the pilot.

“Damn, it worked!” he said. as we got inside.

“Where are we going, Lieutenant?” I asked.

“Topeka, Sir ... Superman!”

“Superman is good enough,” I said. “Her name is Supergirl, OK?”

“Got that five by five, Superman!”

“We can fly there faster than you can get there, Lieutenant,” Kara said.

“Yes, I know that ... Supergirl. My task is to take you to the Governor’s Mansion.”

“So, we’ve been summoned?” I extrapolated.

“Apparently so,” the young man just older than I responded. “Just about there,” he said.

Then he had some communication with voices in his headset.

We landed and were greeted by Topeka Mayor Larry Wolgast, then City manager Jim Colson, and finally Governor Sam Brownback.

We thanked our Lieutenant Pilot, and walked toward the three men, shaking their hands.

“Is there an emergency you need us for?” I asked. “That WAS the reason for our summons here at three am in the morning, wasn’t it?”

“No, no, we found out about you from Manhattan Police Chief Tom Hatton, and felt it necessary to meet the two of you as soon as possible,” the governor responded. “I apologize for the lateness, but we need to talk to you.”

Quite inadvertently, I yawned.

“Are we keeping you up, Superman?” Mayor Wolgast asked.

“We are students at KSU during the day, Sir. That means we sleep at night, don’t you?”

“Chief Hatton didn’t tell me you had an attitude problem,” the mayor remarked.

“Let’s go, and let these politicians fight over jurisdiction, why don’t we, Supergirl?”

I got her by the hand and we flew off quickly out of sight. On our tail, was the same pilot from before unable to keep up with us. I pointed up and we went to 20,000 feet.

“You know, your new look is quite hot,” I told her. “Now everyone else gets to see how pretty you are.”

“Just a minute, there is somethin on your cape,” I said.

“What is it?” she said.

I touched it and it attached itself to my finger.

“My guess is, it is a GPS device. You were bugged, Kara!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.