KARA & KAL; THE TRUE STORY - Cover

KARA & KAL; THE TRUE STORY

 

Chapter 11

End of May ... School’s Out!

The end of 6th grade for my beautiful sister – it couldn’t have come soon enough. I become a teenager while Kara becomes twelve-years-old. We also expect her ‘first round’ of Super-Powers to occur around our common birthday of June 18th.

She’s so eager to achieve all that I have.

With school out, but three weeks until ‘the day, ‘ Kara and I were spending twice as much time on my training. I promised the same to her, when it happens.

One thing that has happened, since my powers started, is that my little sister has begun acquiring the curves she’d been waiting for. So much, that I took her into town for an upgrade to undergarments she now needed for support.

I took her there and she quickly found the store she needed. I stayed outside, to keep from embarrassing both her and me.

A red Cadillac stopped and my sister’s nemesis came out, yelling, “Kal! Oh, Kal!” as she got out and came upon me.

“Hi Lana, what’s happening with you today?” I asked.

“Going shopping for some dainty things. Why are you out here?” she responded, looking around for Kara.

“My sister’s inside, I didn’t want to embarrass either of us, so I’m staying out here,” I explained.

“Oh, isn’t that sweet? Big brother brings little sister to the big city, so she can shop,” Lana said, dripping with something, but I know it was meant as a dig. “Well, I have to go inside as well, wonderful seeing you again, ‘Bye!”

I’d like to go in to protect my sister, but it might just be Lana, who needs the protection.

After an interminable amount of time, Kara came out, beaming, saying, “Let’s go, I’m done!”

“Did you run into Lana in there?” I asked seeing no blood on her hands.

“She’s giving the employees so much grief ... she’s likely to spend the whole day in there – if they don’t kick her out first,” my ‘cute as a button’ sister said, breaking into a really beautiful smile. We walked to the ‘Now Entering’ sign and I hurried us home.


After getting fed by Mom, we went to my room, where K would help me work on my multiple vision-related powers. She had her usual assessment of props and we began. She pulled out a candle and holding it in her hand, she said, “Try to light the candle, Kal.”

No pressure, I thought. I closed my eyes, thought of K, then opened them, dialing down to create a pinpoint of heat, directly at the wick. It didn’t happen, so I turned it off.

“Oh, Kal – that was so close,” K said.

“Sorry?”

“Don’t be? If it’s as hard as this for you, imagine how tough it will be for me,” she smiled and said, “Try again!” She has such enthusiasm, it’s incredible.

I closed my eyes, thought of K and then opened them, trying to create a wider beam ... no luck.

“Let’s try something else,” K said, walking up to me. She took her hands and placed them on either side of my face and kissed me really hard. I was most certainly responding ... then she pulled away and said, “DO IT – NOW!”

Quickly, she put the candle back up, moving her hand to only a few inches from the wick.

“I can’t ... your hand...” I practically cried.

“DO IT!”

Without even closing my eyes, a pair of beams focused and lit the candle, perfectly!

She dropped the candle and came back to give me another kiss, this time pushing me on my bed. Oh, my ... nothing good will come from this, except possibly an explosion ... from my eyes!

I pushed her off, accidentally touching her chest. We both blushed and she ran out of the room. Oh ... fuzzbucket!

After I blew out the candle on the floor, I walked to her bedroom door, overhearing her crying. I wasn’t sure what to do or say, so I found Mom.

“Hello, honey – where’s your sister?” she said, as I appeared suddenly.

“I need your help about something ... about girls?” I blushed.

“Oh dear ... what did you do, Kal?” she said wiping her hands clean and moving to the dinner table. I sat on the other side, trying to figure out how to start this dialogue.

She must have picked up on my angst, took my hand and said, “Go ahead, dear – it’s all right.”

“Well ... we were kissing and she got more aggressive than usual. I initially enjoyed it, but ... got worried and took my hands and pushed her away.”

“That sounds appropriate, honey,” she said reassuringly.

“I ... accidentally touched her ... in a ‘girl place!’ I said, on the verge of tears.

“Well,” mom said, taking a moment... “That is something that is bound to happen, eventually. You said it was an accident, so go in and apologize to her. Be penitent and sincere. Look her in the eyes, say that you’re sorry and include anything else you think is appropriate.”

“Thanks, Mom – you’re always really good with your advice!”

I got up, went around the table and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Then, I went to K’s room again. I knocked.

“You took long enough!” the voice came, from behind the door.

“I stopped, to get some advice from Mom, first,” I explained.

“Come in, it’s all right,” her voice said, changing to a lighter tone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.