KARA & KAL; THE TRUE STORY - Cover

KARA & KAL; THE TRUE STORY

 

Chapter 10

Later, after school, I caught up with Kara, telling her the story. She chuckled, giving me a high five. We got home and worked on Heat Vision again.

After we arrived, I noticed her rubbing her hands to get warm. I tried another idea taking a deep breath. I put out some warm air, that I saw her react to, as she looked so much more comfortable. I also wrapped my arms around her that we both enjoyed. I wouldn’t doubt that neither of us wanted to separate. I felt not only warmth, but also, a moment of sexual warmth.

Being in the barn, I looked over at the pile of hay. Still ensconced with my arms around my sister, I felt my eyes releasing heat. The stack of hay caught fire. We separated and I blew cold air into the pile, extinguishing the fire quickly.

We talked about this. I told her the feelings I had before the fire occurred. Although she blushed, we determined that Heat-Vision might have a sexual component. Using that possibility, I would attempt, without holding her, to achieve that again. This time, to avoid burning down the barn, she gathered some hay, putting a rock on it.

I thought about how nice she feels with my arms around her, and then focused on the pile ... and it worked! I started a fire again and quickly put it out. We were both happy and we embraced one another, also exchanging a really nice kiss. My hands found their way to my sister’s butt. I pulled her up carefully against me, hearing her groan a little...

“Did I hurt you?” I asked separating quickly.

“No, I felt ... just how much you love me,” pulling us back together.


“KIDS,” our mother yelled.

Grabbing her hand, we ran together to the house.

“Yes, is everything OK, Mom?” I asked.

“I’m sorry for yelling,” she said, “but I ran out of butter in the house. Would you be a sweetheart and go get some for me?”

“Sure thing, Mom ... How much do you want?” I asked.

“Four pounds, please?”

When you have a working farm, some things are to your advantage; chickens—give eggs and their lives for food, Cows—give milk and their meat and so forth...

Mom had been turning a portion of the milk our cows generated, to make butter, handing over the daily process to a combination of Kara and myself. We usually generate about twelve pounds of butter a week, but only use about three pounds. We keep some in the barn and sell some of the rest. That’s one of the reason’s Mom takes the ‘every Friday’ trip into Smallville ... to give to the local store some butter to sell, using the money to buy groceries. The lure of homemade butter, kept both locals and those driving through, happy. It was labeled, “Kent Farm Homemade Butter!”

With my lovely sister by myside, we walked to the barn, where we kept it during the winter months, each carrying two one pound bricks of butter back. I put it in the usual place for her. As I was washing my hands at the kitchen sink, Mom gave me a kiss on the cheek, “Such a good boy!”


School went along without much happening until ... the day we got some transfer students from Southern California – fraternal twins Alexander and Lena Luthor.

After school, Alexander went out of his way to be friendly to the guys, as did his sister, Lena. She was taller than her brother, had an Auburn streak in her hair and pretty green eyes. Her brother had really wavy hair, the color of chocolate. She was even more of a flirt than Lana was ... which I didn’t think was possible.

We talked and instantly formed something of a kinship; he let me call him Lex! At seeing us becoming friends, his sister approached me.

“Are you Kal Kent?” she asked.

“Yes,” I gulped. I didn’t like the way she was looking at me. Neither would my sister.

“You’re ... kind of cute,” she said.

“Thank you, Lena – so are you,” I was barely able to say.

Leaning in real close, she said, “That’s my middle name, actually. My first name is Lu-Tessa!”

God, that was so hot, the way her name sounded.

My sister picked that moment, to come over and extend out her hand, saying, “Hello. I’m Kal’s sister, Kara. Please to meet you.”

They shook hands, although, for a moment, it looked like the kind of handshake that precipitated a wrestling match ... the kind, where the two combatants are in a cage. I would pay to watch that!

Saying good-bye, I took Kara away to let her calm down. “Kal, I wish I could show all these girls, that I love you, by kissing you,” she said, looking up at me with her eyes twinkling.

“I understand that feeling, but you have to keep it inside you. Brothers and sisters are not supposed to fall in love,” I said to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.