1952_towns_reinvention - Cover

1952_towns_reinvention

Copyright© 2016 by Little Abner

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - In 1952 a small town is changed by a Preacher whose wife demands sexual freedom. He gives it to her and the entire town changes. The story is told through the eyes of a sixteen year old boy whose unintentional interruption of the Preacher and his wife having sex in the church.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Nudism  

Summer finally arrived, and the temperature was such that most of the town was nude inside and out. A national magazine dedicated to nudist colonies ran a bit article, with photographs, and a story describing our little village, and Mr. Scott, who owned the dairy, opened up one of his pastures to campers, charging them $10.00 a day to park a trailer, or pitch a tent. We were a vacation destination for the Sun Bathers Club of America, and for hedonists who were hungry for a hedonistic club, you see Hedonists were illegal in the early 1950s, but since we were a church and because of freedom of religion we were allowed to practice our hedonistic prerogative. To be allowed, however, the hedoists had to come to church, and had to get the tattoo. It wasn’t long before we had 10,000 members of the congregation spread all over the nation.

We were charging $5.00 for entry into the village, and the town coffers were stuffed with cash, so the church got a paint job, and new bell, and a coal furnace, so it wasn’t necessary for me to get there early in the morning. The day of the Phallus parade was fast growing near. Dad got the job of carving a large cock out of a tree. He used his chain saw and removed the bark, and carved the head. He wasn’t much of an artist, but it looked great. He was working on a way to have it shoot cum during the parade.

It really looked great, I mean there was a big discussion on whether it should be circumcised or uncut, the uncut won so it had a foreskin halfway back showing most of the cock head. Ruth Hightower came over in her large car, pulled into the driveway and got out. “Morning Mr. Stinson,” she said. “That looks great, I didn’t know you were such a good artist.”

“Just learning,” Dad said. “How have you folks been?”

“We’re doing just fine. I wanted to come over and see your missus. I get a bit lonely on that hill.”

“Well she should be in the kitchen.”

“Oh, By the way we have a large Oak Tree on our property and it has two large burals, that look just like balls. Perhaps you could go over and cut them off and use them on you phallus.”

“I was wondering what I was going to do about that,” Dad said. “I’ll go over and talk to your husband.”

“Not my husband, thank you. We got annulled to free up our sex life. Are you and the missus going to do it?”

“I think the Reverend is working on it,” he said. “but wouldn’t that make our children bastards.”

“Only a word,” she said. “Just a word.”

“I agree.” Dad said. “You can just walk on in, she should be in the kitchen.”

I was carving small wooden cocks, and Sue was carving cunts out of corn cobs. I must admit she was very good; she carved them with a small kitchen knife and painted them with some house paint she found in the garage, and melted some lip stick into it to make it pink. I thought her cunts looked better than my cocks, and we laughed about it.

Oh and to let you know, I did fuck my aunt later that night, my cock recovered and the thought of her hungry pussy got me out of bed and knocking at her door. She was happy she nearly swallowed my cock.

I took a break and went over to Bev’s house. I hadn’t had much time to see her since school was out. As I told you the High School is in the town of Yamhill, and we, here in Cove Orchard, would catch the bus for school. It seemed weird being fully clothed. The changes here had occurred on the Spring Break and the word about our change hadn’t become common knowledge for a few weeks. That’s when all hell broke loose. I got into more fights in that first week than I had in my entire life. The first time was when a bunch of guys started calling Beverly a whore, and trying to get under her dress. It was a constant harassment, but not even the teachers would do anything to stop it. There are only six of us kids from Cove Orchard, and 4 of them are girls.

One morning Stephanie Andrews, a sweet little freshman was nearly raped on the bus, and the bus driver wouldn’t do anything to stop it. Okay, I know what you’re thinking, here in Cove Orchard I could go to Stephanie’s house and fuck her silly, and her parents would probably want to help. But once we leave Cove Orchard, we wanted to be treated like everyone else. Besides these guys didn’t want to treat her like a sweet lady with wonderful female attributes, they wanted to molest her and call her horrible names. With the wonderful influx of cash into our Village, the Reverend Mouser established a private High School, and the town built a new school, and hired three new teachers. We no longer had to leave the town for school, and most wonderful of all we were naked in the classroom and had classes in sex, with demonstrations of all of the wonderful things we could be experiencing. We had guests, ladies and men from the village would come in and lecture us. I loved watching the adults put on a fuck show, especially Mr. and Mrs. Seinfeld demonstrating the spoon position. Anything that included Phyllis Seinfeld was a treat. We all thought that watching Ed’s enormous cock sliding in and out of her, and seeing her cunt stretched and clinging to that monster as in fucked in and out, and those amazing tits swinging to and fro, was wonderful. The surprise was still to come. Mrs. Seinfeld, Phyllis, started screaming and yelling, ‘yes, yes, fuck me. Plunge that piston into me harder, harder.’ Ed would smack her harder and harder, making a slapping sound and his huge balls would slap against her legs, she had a pony tail that he pulled on as he fucked her, her eyes would role back into her head and she saliva would drip from her mouth as undistinguishable words came from her throat. and finally, she screamed, her whole body started shaking, her legs stiffened, and a liquid spurted out of her cunt and onto the girls sitting closest to her. “She peed,” Samantha said. “She peed on me.”

“No,” Miss. Stanton said. “She squirted. It’s like a man’s cum, only from a woman. It comes from her urethra, and bladder, but it isn’t a hundred percent urine it has some girl cum in it, taste it Sam.”

Samantha tried to lick the liquid from her breast. “No, not like that get down there and lick Mrs. Seinfeld’s cunt. Taste it and tell me if it tastes like pee.”

Samantha got down on her hands and knees and put her lips to Phyllis’ cunt, while Ed was still pounding her. Just as she made contact with the cunt lips, Mrs. Seinfeld made a deep guttural sound, started shaking again, screamed and squirted into Sam’s mouth, and all over her face.

“Well?” Mrs. Stanton asked.

“It isn’t pee, it’s, oh how to describe it, it kinda tasts like pee, but it isn’t water either it has a funny taste, I kinda like it.

Edna, a fourth grader laughed. “How do you know what pee tastes like Sam?”

“Daddy has me taste it, he said that sometimes urine is part of love making, and that when he pees in my mouth I should learn to like it.”

“Well do you like it?” Miss Stanton asked.

“Well, yes and no. If daddy has peed earlier and then drinks a lot of water it isn’t real yellow or have a strong smell. If he doesn’t pee earlier, and it builds up during the day, then it is a real strong taste, and smell. You know like when you smell a bed that’s been peed on.”

“Well, peeing is part of sex,” Miss. Stanton said. “And during the early part of next year we’ll be delving into the subject of water sports, where we will actually pee on each other. It can be a fun game, and many of you will love it, and then some of you will decide it’s not for you.”

Can I squirt like Mrs. Seinfeld?”

“Well we don’t know why, but some ladies can squirt, and some don’t. The one’s who can describe it as an explosive orgasm, different than all the rest, and absolutely wonderful. Hopefully each of you ladies will be able to squirt at least once in your life time. I know I have and I love it.”

Phyllis squirted two more times before Ed shot a load of thick cum into her cunt, the volume was so much that it was escaping from around his cock and peddling on the floor. When he finally wilted and fell out a copious amount of cum started flowing out of her cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.