1952_towns_reinvention
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2016 by Little Abner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - In 1952 a small town is changed by a Preacher whose wife demands sexual freedom. He gives it to her and the entire town changes. The story is told through the eyes of a sixteen year old boy whose unintentional interruption of the Preacher and his wife having sex in the church.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Nudism  

Saturday night at the Seinfeld’s was an experience Monica would never forget, Ed had lived up to Phyllis’ promise, not only did Ed have a fuck left in him, but he had three, and the daughters all loved to suck titty, and clit, and tongue fuck her fuck hole. By morning she was worn out, but looking forward to the church service.

Phyllis and the girls had prepared a beautiful breakfast, and got ready for church. “Here,” Phyllis said. “We put a bit of rouge on our nipples, and make sure our cunts are shaved, and of course the girls love to shave Ed. Lilly said she wants to shave you before we leave. Pastor Mouser will give you a ceremonial shave tomorrow. We wear robes to the meeting, it’s way too cold to go naked, and sometimes the meeting is a bit cool, so it’s okay to keep it on, or if you prefer, clothes are allowed, we aren’t dictatorial. Some of the older people wear clothes. You know there are still some a bit shy about their bodies. I do believe that we are keeping in better shape since this started, and fucking is a great exercise. I’ve noticed that Ed’s abs have gotten tighter, as have mine.”

“Mom and Dad fuck constantly,” Rhonda, the 18 year old said, pouring a glass of milk. “Come here, we’ll take that bush away. Daddy built this chair for us, see, you put your legs here, and we can get to your pussy easier, or daddies cock. We like to remove the stubble before church. I like to give pussies a bit of a lick and a suck when I do it, or a big suck when I help daddy.”

The chair was an old beauty salon chare that has been modified so you sit with your leg spread. “Daddy’s selling these; it’s a new industry here in the Village.”

“Were you a virgin when this started?” Monica asked.

“No, all of us girls were sneaking around and sucking and fucking. It’s so much better now, no lying, no sneaking, and no deception.”

“That’s good.”

“Oh, Momma, look at her pussy, it’s beautiful.” Rhonda said. “Lilly help me, you hold her pussy lips while I shave.”

“Well hurry up girls, her breakfast is getting cold. Couldn’t that wait until she finished her pancakes?”


Now, just in case you forgot who is writing this narrative, I’ll remind you, I’m James, all of the above was related to me by Lilly, and Evelyn, so you’ll just have to take their word for it. I first saw Monica Carpenter at the church after I had warmed the sanctuary it up. The Brothers and Brother and Sister Mouser had visited my mother and father at the house last night. They had dinner with us, and I could tell that they were turned on by my mother’s magnificent tits, and Sue’s young cunt and tits. The Mousers and my folks had them fucking my mother, and my Aunt Jill before they left, and I heard Sister Mouser tell them that her cunt and Evelyn’s would be available as soon as they could get it up again.

When they arrived at the church the next morning I was sitting in the last row of pews, it was a cold morning so I was wearing my pants, shirt and a heavy coat, while waiting for everyone to arrive. The first, of course, was Pastor and Mrs. Mouser; they were accompanied by the Brothers, and Evelyn.

“Good Morning Jamie,” Mrs. Mouser said, giving me a hug. “You have the sanctuary so nice and toasty, and I thank you. Everyone should be arriving soon, would you make sure the stove is full of nice dry oak, so we won’t be disturbed with stoking during the meeting?”

“I got up and said hello to the brother’s and started stoking the fire, by the time I was done, the bot bellied stove was cherry red. Evelyn came over and sat next to me. “You’re awfully overdressed” she said. She was wearing only a white terry cloth robe, with the church cross insignia on the breast. “I got fucked by Brother Abrams last night, he has a very little dick, but it was nice.”

“What about the other guy?”

“He fucked Sister Dorothy, and played with Debbie. I guess he has enough information for a report. “I sucked them both this morning.”

The church started to fill up, most everyone wore their white terry cloth robes, some were nearly naked, and others, mostly the elderly were fully clothed. Brother and sister Mouser took their seats on the platform, Brother Abrams, and Young and Sister Carpenter sat beside them, and the church choir sat naked behind them. Actually the sanctuary was so hot, even the elderly started disrobing.

“Brothers, and Sisters,” Brother Mouser began. “We have with us distinguished members of the church hierarchy, Brothers Abrams, Young and Sister Carpenter, who have come to inquire about our recent deviation from orthodox church teachings, and I’m pleased to inform you that they have concurred with our teachings, and have decided to make a favorable report to the headquarters in Anderson, Indiana. The brothers have indulged, that is to say Brother Abrams, has fucked our sister, Evelyn, and Brother Young, fucked my beautiful and delicious wife, Dorothy, and both of them were broken in by Mrs. Stinson, and her sister Jill during our visit last night. Also, from what I hear, Sister Carpenter has been thoroughly fucked by Edward Seinfeld, with the help of Sister Phyllis and her lovely daughters, all of whom are of age. Further, she has indicated the desire to be shaved during this meeting.” Everyone said amen.

Pastor Mouser took off his robe, “it’s getting warm in here,” there was a generally rustling in the congregation as robes were discarded and naked tits and cunts and cocks came into view. “Today is a day of celebration, the phallus of the church has been recognized and honored by the hierarchy of the church, and the two brothers, and the sister have indulged and become one with our congregation. Ladies, you will now have the honor of shaving the brothers, and brothers; you have the honor of shaving the sister, to finalize their induction into the church of Cove Orchard. I expect you to do it with gusto, and I expect it to be done while showing them the extent of our love for one another, by kissing, sucking and fucking for the entire day. I believe the proper word is an orgy, and please, don’t forget our senior citizens. They are our history, they are our mothers and fathers, they are our combined memory.”

“We must always be mindful of our obligation to the church. That obligation is high, we must live the proper life, we cannot degrade our belief, or stray from our duty to live what we preach. I have come to the conclusion that we should not partake of non-believers, except in an honest desire to induct them into the church. If you honestly believe that a non-believer can be brought into the church life, then you can seduce him, or her. Do not, and I must emphasize this, do not fuck someone for your carnal desire. I know, I’ve said that carnal desire is a gift from god, and I still believe that, but it is only valid if between brothers and sisters. I had heard that Sister Josephine has been going to a bar in McMinnville and seducing men there, having sexual intercourse with up to ten men. When I talked to her about this she indicated that since we opened up the church she has been horny 24-7, and that she just can’t get enough cock.”

“I understand her delema, but that brings us back to our obligation as brothers and sisters. She shouldn’t have a need to go outside the church. There are enough hard cocks in this village to take care of all of our needs.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.