1952_towns_reinvention
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2016 by Little Abner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - In 1952 a small town is changed by a Preacher whose wife demands sexual freedom. He gives it to her and the entire town changes. The story is told through the eyes of a sixteen year old boy whose unintentional interruption of the Preacher and his wife having sex in the church.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Nudism  

Meanwhile the church hierarchy was heading to the Parsonage. There was a Brother Abrams, Brother Young, and Sister Carpenter. They had heard from some of the disgruntled about the abrupt change that the church was experiencing since Pastor Mouser took charge. They pulled into the parsonage driveway, and immediately notice that the front door of the church and the parsonage was painted a bright red.

“I see that at least that part of the report is correct,” Sister Carpenter said, as they got out of the car.

Now Sister Carpenter was in all respects a beautiful woman, but you would never know it because she dressed in bulky dresses, that ended at her ankles, and started around her neck. The clothing showed absolutely nothing of her perfect 38D breasts, her narrow, waist, and long perfect legs. Her husband, the very reverend Charles Carpenter was the Managing Director of the Church headquarters, and he had sent her to be part of the interrogating party. She had objected because she knew Bradley Mouser.

They knocked on the door, and Sister Mouser answered it. She was very much indeed naked. “Hello, can I help you?” she inquired.

“Oh Lord Jesus,” the trio exclaimed. “Put on some clothing lady,” Brother Abrams extorted.

“Excuse me Sir, this is my home and I’ll dress, or undress as I see fit. Who are you?”

“We are here from Anderson to look into reports that the church here has deviated from our teachings,” Brother Young said.

“Well why didn’t you say so? Come in.”

“Only if you cover yourself,” Sister Carpenter said.

“Well that’s not going to happen, come on in. I’ll tell my husband you are here.”

They entered the living room; the men couldn’t drag their eyes away from Dorothy’s beautiful body, with her shaved cunt. “Please have a seat. What did you say your names are?”

“I’m Brother Young, this is Brother Abrams, and Sister Carpenter. I do wish you would cover yourself, it’s most discerning.”

“Sister Carpenter? Where do I know that name from. Wait a minute I’ll be right back,” she said. “Please make yourself comfortable, feel free to take off your cloths.” She added with a smile. “Bradley, Bradley,” she called out leaving room.

It wasn’t long before she returned with the Reverend Mouser, naked of course. Brother Abrams, and Young were sitting and Sister Carpenter was standing, when they entered.

“Oh my God Bradley, er, Reverend Mouser,” she said seeing his large cock hanging between his legs.

“Monica, what a pleasant surprise, what on earth are you doing here?”

“I Bradley, er, Brother Mouser, I’m here with these gentlemen from Anderson, Indiana, they are, that is we are, oh my, please cover yourself, you’re naked for God’s sake.”

“Yes I am” he paused, “oh, oh, I see, you’re here because of this,” he said picking up his cock and waving it. “So, since you are in my home I suggest you remove your clothing or remove yourselves.”

“Now see, here,” Brother Young said. “This Parsonage belongs to the church and we are part of the governing body, so it isn’t your home, it’s the churches.”

Brother Mouser went to Monica Carpenter and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the lips. “Monica, please get these ridiculous clothes off, and you two,” he said motioning to them, “Can, as I said, get undressed or leave.”

“We’ll leave,” Brother Abrams said; standing. “Come sister we’ll be going.” They went to the door, and opened it.

“Oh come on Monica, your acquainted with him,” he said waving his cock that was now getting hard. “We, fucked, and fucked and fucked, when I was in Indiana, you can’t be such a prude.” He turned to Dorothy. “You would never know it but she has one of the most beautiful bodies in the world, Tits that are to die for and a cunt to beat all cunts. A little hairy, but a beauty.”

“Sister Carpenter!” Brother Young said. “When, I mean you’re married to Brother Carpenter, when?”

“Please Bradley, don’t” she said heading to the door.

“It was Seven years ago, when I was in Indiana for a conference. Remember we ditched Charley and went to that porn movie, shit nearly everyone in the theater either ate her pussy or fucked her.”

“Bradley please!” she said sitting and tears ran down her cheeks. “Oh I didn’t want to come here,” she said sobbing. “I knew what they were saying was true, I just knew it.”

“Don’t cry dear,” Dorothy said wrapping her arms around her. “It’s all right; I’ve done the same thing. Wasn’t it fun?”

“Fun?” she sobbed. “I ruined my life; I haven’t been the same since.”

“Then it’s true,” Brother Abrams said. “You did do what he said?”

“Oh leave the poor girl alone,” Dorothy said as she went to Abrams, took his hand and pressed it against her tit, while her left hand went to his crotch. “I see you’ve got a hard on, Brother, so don’t be a hypocrite, and you Brother,” she said looking at Young, I see a bulge in your pants, you want to dip that cock in this cunt,” she said sticking her finger in her cunt. So either get naked, or leave.” She went back to Monica, “it’s okay, we have some house help, I’ll have Evelyn to get us some coffee, just sit and let me take this coat, you must be roasting.”

“Evelyn!” she called out, and a young girl came into the room. “Please get us some coffee. Or would you,” she said looking at Monica, “want tea?”

“No nothing, I’ve got to go.”

“And you gentlemen are you staying, if so coffee or tea?”

Brother Young couldn’t take his eyes off of Evelyn; she is sixteen years old, and petite. She moved to Cove Orchard with her family after she graduated so I had only seen her around the village, she is about 5 foot tall and large tits for her size, and she has a small waist and wide hips. Of course now her cunt is shaved bare.”

“Oh I see you gentlemen like our little Evelyn,” Dorothy said. “Sit down and take off your coats and you’ll get to see more of her. Get a coffee for everyone,” she said to the girl. Evelyn is our house girl, her parents have moved on and she was left behind so she lives with us now, and she loves doing our biding. Don’t you sweetie?”

She smiled, “yes sister,”

“Kiss the brother’s cock.” She ordered.

She crosses to Brother Mouser bends and kisses his cock, and left the room. The brothers sit back down.

“I guess we should stay,” Brother Abrams, said. “We can’t very well investigate outside.”

“Well I do hope the sister will disrobe. Bradley has told me so much about her and her absolutely beautiful body. You’d never know it by the way she dresses. Please sister at least show us some leg, and for that matter you might as well get naked, the cat is out of the proverbial bag, so you’ve nothing to hide. Tell me about the night in Anderson.”

“I’ve prayed and prayed for forgiveness, but each time I mention it in my prayers I stop praying and sit and remember that night, that horrible, horrible, wonderful night, when your husband and I went out for a cup of coffee, my husband was at a camp prayer vigil, and we noticed, that is Bradley noticed the theatre across the street. It had an old historical film playing, or at least that’s what I thought, ‘Casablanca’, well it wasn’t Casablanca, it was ‘We fucked all night in Casablanca’ but the marquis only said ‘Casablanca’.

“When we entered the theatre it smelled of sex. You know the smell that you get after a night of making love, it was pussy and cum smell. I immediately wanted to leave, but Bradley said why not stay, we’re adults, and we can manage without being led astray. Oh, how wrong he was, it wasn’t ten minutes when I began to succumb to my wanton desires.”

She started sobbing louder and the tears were streaming down her cheeks. Sister Mouser, wrapped her arms around her and kissed her on the lips, pushing her tongue into her mouth, and started unbuttoning her dress. “Here let’s get out of this nasty old dress so we can be comfortable.”

Brother Abrams, and Young sat, their coats on, with their hats on their lap in a vain effort to hide the bulges in their pants. When Sister Mouser had her dress fully unbuttoned she pulled it off of her shoulders, revealing a slip that was the same length as her dress. “This has to go too,” she said, “and oh my god, what have we here a bra that covers every inch of those beautiful tits. You’ll have to stand dear so I can remove all of this stuff. You must be so hot.”

As she stood, the dress, and slip fell to the floor in a puddle at her feet. She was standing there in her bra and cotton panties, they looked more like a man’s under pants, than woman’s panties. Sister Mouser unfastened the bra, and it landed in the puddle of clothes, her magnificent tits fell free, the nipples hard and standing out from pink areolas. Her panties were next revealing a jungle of blond hair tangled around her cunt that was leaking juices that ran down her leg.

“There isn’t that better? What do you think gentlemen, are you about to get out of those heavy cloths?”

“I, uh.” Brother Abrams tried to speak, looking at Brother Young for some hint as to what he was going to do.

“Well,” he said clearing his voice. “Well we could remove our coats,” he said unable to pull his eyes away from Sister Carpenter standing there tit to tit with Sister Mouser, with Sister Mouser’s tongue pushing between her lips. While Brother Mouser’s hands were roaming over the bodies of both women.

“Sister?” he said pulling Sister Carpenter away from his wife. “You’re one of the most unbelievable women I’ve ever known. Remember that night at that theatre? You didn’t want to sit, but that woman on the screen was being fucked from behind and she was sucking a big cock and jacking two others. It didn’t take you thirty seconds before you were grabbing my cock. Dorothy, run your finger up her cunt, tell me if it is wet, or sopping wet.”

Dorothy stuck her finger into Sister Carpenter’s cunt. “Sopping wet. You love this don’t you sister?”

“No, not Sister, not here, not now, I’m just Monica, a very, very horny Monica.” She said as she took ahold of Brother Mouser’s hard cock.

“And I, I’m just Brad, a very horny Brad. That’s quite a feat, being horny after having fucked three women already today. But I can assure you I have another one in me, and then of course if we can get these gentlemen to get out of those clothes would have two more cocks available to take care of that itch.”

“You were correct when you told me she had absolutely beautiful tits,” Dorothy said as she cupped Monica’s left tit. “Absolutely wonderful. We’ve got to do something about that forest of hair hiding that divine cunt though.”

“Now gentlemen. Are you going to join us for coffee, or are you leaving?”

“We’ve decided to stay for a while so we can discuss this deviation from the orthodoxy,” said Brother Young.

“Then get those clothes off and join us at the kitchen table, if you have a hard on and want relief then Evelyn will be happy to relieve you with her mouth, that way you won’t have an argument with the “Thou shall not commit adultery” commandment.”

Brad, Monica and Dorothy went into the kitchen and the Brothers slowly removed their clothes.

“I just don’t feel right about this. I have an erection and I’m so ashamed. I mean those beautiful naked women are more than I can endure.” Brother Abrams said. In a whisper.

“You aren’t married. What would my wife say? Please let’s make sure that this is never talked about after we leave this God forsaken place.”

The brothers, naked and both sporting a hard on, slowly walked into the kitchen. Now, Brother Abrams is a fifty-five year old over weight man, his belly hangs over his erection that can’t be more than five inches, while extremely hard, and Brother Young, is surprisingly fit, with a lean six foot three frame, and a cock that at full erection is more than eight inches, and has an enormous girth.

They enter the kitchen hands over their erection, and head for the nearest vacant chair. Monica and Dorothy were sipping a cup of coffee and talking in a low voice. It was apparent that Monica had relaxed, and was enjoying the Brother’s anxiety, and shyness. She was looking at Brother Young’s enormous cock with a surprised expression. “Why Clifford,” she said looking at Brother Young’s feeble attempt to hide his cock. “What have you been hiding from me? That is magnificent. I bet Sister Young screams with joy when you enter her.”

“Sister Carpenter! What are you saying?”

“I’m saying I love your man hood. But you, John,” she said looking at Brother Abrams, “You are a disappointment, but some young little thing will enjoy it.”

“I think we should get down to the business at hand, Mrs. Carpenter, we’re here to make inquiry.”

“Yes, the inquiry,” Brad said. “What exactly do you want to know?”

“Well for one, in what way does being naked comply with church teachings?”

“Well, Geneses,” Brad said. “Adam and Eve, both stark naked until Eve ate of the forbidden fruit.”

“Exactly,” John Abrams said. “Exactly, after she ate of the fruit, they clothed themselves.”

“But, in what way does eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil require clothing. Look at Monica, do you find her attractive?”

“Well, yes.”

“Now before she disrobed did you find her attractive?”

“Well yes,”

“Let me put it another way. Did you want to sit and just look at her? Did you get an erection?”

“Well no,” he stammered.

“There, the bible said to be ‘fruitful and multiply’ how in the world can we comply with that demand if we can’t get access to those beautiful tits, and that marvelous cunt?”

“But it’s not just the act of being unclothed,” Clifford Young said. “You said yourself that you had sex with three women today, you can’t say that you are in compliance with the Ten Commandments, “thou shall not commit adultery’.

“Ah but that is the old testament, didn’t the new testament put away the old law and replace it with the salvation of the lord Jesus?”

“Well many of the laws still exist in our teachings.”

“Oh, like sin offerings, or Burnt offerings, and the Levite priests?”

“No, but,”

“But nothing, you pick and choose the laws you say we should obey. I have intercourse; we like to say Fuck, whenever anyone asks. The ladies I fucked today came and asked my beautiful wife if they could borrow me, and she gave them her blessing.”

That was when Evelyn whispered into Dorothy’s ear. “Gentlemen, Evelyn here was wondering if she could service you with her lovely mouth? She said she could put on lipstick, because she knows men like to see her lip prints on their cock when she is done. Or you can watch my husband fuck our wonderful guest, Mrs. Monica Carpenter, then we’re having a cunt shaving ceremony, one of the new church symbolic event, a cleansing.”

Evelyn whispered louder to Dorothy. “Yes Ev, I already asked. Gentlemen, I am sure you will appreciate Ev’s services. I’m sending her under the table, if you don’t want her to relieve the pressure just cross your legs. No one will know, just you and Ev.”

Evelyn smiled, and descended beneath the table, it wasn’t long before Brother Young’s eyes lit up and a gasping expression crossed his face, and we heard a slurping sound that was coming from under the table. “She’s good isn’t she,” Dorothy said. “Everyone says so.”

“This is so wrong,” John Abrams, said grasping his own cock. “What on earth are we doing, the devil has taken hold of us and we are helpless to fight it.”

“Why on earth does everyone blame the devil when we find something that is enjoyable and includes the use of our bodies,” Brad said. “Look, we say God created us, he gave you,” pointing to John Abrams, “A cock, he gave Monica lovely tits and a cunt, and he made it so the touching of these parts of our bodies is enjoyable, in fact wonderful. We are now saying that it is a sin to indulge in something created by God. I say we should be celebrating sex, we should be wallowing in sex, we should indulge in sex whenever the opportunity arises. Now Jealousy is a terrible thing, so that should be avoided. I can fuck Monica right this instant and Dorothy, my wife would help me. Would you be jealous dear?”

“No, of course not.”

“Would you enjoy it Monica?”

“Yes, of course.”

“Would it bother you that my wife is watching, or that there are other men hear wanting to do the same thing to you?”

“No, in fact I seldom get enough from one man, I need several to feel complete.”

“There you are gentlemen. God created a beautiful woman, with needs. Have you ever wondered why men were created with cocks before there was a woman to put it into?

The two men looked stunned and offered nothing in response to the question.

“No, I guess not,” Brad said. “Well I think he anticipated the addition of a woman with a nice slit, a piss hole and he added a fuck hole that is designed to accommodate a cock. A cock that was already on the man, this tree that Eve ate from was necessary. If she hadn’t eaten of the tree, then Adam would have never realized she had a cunt and he had a cock and therefore the means to procreate. Without the tree, without the fruit, and without Eve eating it there would still be only two people on earth. Can you imagine every plant with a means of procreation, every animal with a means of procreation, and the knowledge of how to do it, and every insect, bacteria and virus procreating? But man was forbidden to learn the secret. I think not. I think we have been wrong. It isn’t the devil that is prompting us to procreate, to enjoy sex, to seek it out and indulge at every chance we get but God himself, or perhaps herself.”

“So gentlemen,” Dorothy said, Drink your coffee, cum in little Evelyn’s mouth, and we’ll take you around our village to introduce you to our congregation, so you can see the happiness here. You should, however, not overdress; they will expect you to strip at the door. Monica my dear do you want to fuck now, or do you want us to shave you?”

“Hummmmm, I think I would like to drink my wonderfully hot coffee, and then ... and then be fucked by John, and his little cock, and then for desert Clifford’s beautiful cut cock, then we can do a little shaving ceremony.”

‘That was when Clifford’s face drew into a pinch, and he stopped breathing, his legs snapped straight out and his stomach muscles tightened as he gasped and experienced the strongest orgasm of his life, and Evelyn sucked his cock dry.

“Enjoy something?” Dorothy asked. “She’s a darling isn’t she? I can’t imagine why her parents took off leaving her here. I would guard her with my life if she was my daughter, but then she almost is.”

That’s was when John Abram’s eyes lit up, evidence of Evelyn’s lips making contact with his small cock. “How you doing down there,” Dorothy asked.

“I like it,” she mumbled with a mouth full of cock. “It’s cute.”

“Well Monica, I don’t think either of them will be up to the task of fucking you, not for a while anyway. But there are plenty of men in this town, and there are some real nice cocks.”

Clifford’s face grimaced at the language. “Do you prefer we use polite society language Brother? Okay, Well Monica, I don’t think that the Brothers will be able to obtain an erection and therefore unable to copulate with you. How’s that?” she said laughing. “Or would you prefer, ‘have intercourse with you?’ or dip their wick into you?”

John Abran’s face turned red, and his body went stiff, as his orgasm shook his body. They thought for a second that he had a stroke, but he eventually started breathing, and Evelyn crawled out from under the table.

“How was it dear?”’

“Oh, Dorothy, he has a little cock, but my God he had so much cum that I thought I would drown. I don’t think he’s cum in years, and it tasted...”

“How did it taste?” Monica asked.

“Yummy,” she said wiping a small amount off of the corner of her mouth, and licking her fingers.

“So Brothers,” the reverend said. “Now that you have had your refreshment, and have had a bit of a talk, would you like to tour our village? We have wonderful plans, we are going to build a gate across the road from the highway, and only villagers can enter unless a toll is paid. We expect a lot of visitors, and the locals will be making souvenirs to sell. We intend to buy the local store up there on the highway and sell groceries, and our homemade items.

“What sort of souvenirs are you talking about,” Brother Young asked.

“Oh, something that represents our lifestyle, hand carved phallus, or even a phallus in a vagina, or just a vagina. We thought we would also have a phallus festival, with a parade and like in Japan a giant phallus carried through the village by naked women. It will draw thousands to the village and to the church.”

Both brothers sat there, with limp dicks hanging between their legs, mouth agape. “A parade?” John Abrams said, in astonishment.

“Oh honey tell him about the Holy Mary parade.” Dorothy said.

“Oh, yes. The Holy Mary or, as some are calling it our Venus festival will be the honoring of our women, with a parade of, as you like to hear it, “copulation’ young and old alike enjoying both the penis, or phallus, commonly called a dildo. Everything will be pink, and banners will fly with bare cunts on display. We thought we would photograph all of the ladies cunts and put them on banners, to honor their value to society. What do you think?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.