1952_towns_reinvention
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2016 by Little Abner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - In 1952 a small town is changed by a Preacher whose wife demands sexual freedom. He gives it to her and the entire town changes. The story is told through the eyes of a sixteen year old boy whose unintentional interruption of the Preacher and his wife having sex in the church.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Nudism  

Nearly everyone went home alone, that is to say, they didn’t seem to be any swinging after the meeting. Dad, Mom and Hightowers were talking at the door before we left. I saw Bev walking toward the door with her family and I caught up. “Do you want to come to my place tonight?”

“I’d love to, but Dad said he wanted the family together tonight for a family meeting. I think he’s a bit upset about mom and Mr. Hightower. Come over tomorrow. Okay?”

“See you then,” and we left for home. The snow had let up and the sky had cleared making it even colder than when we arrived.

“I’m going to need something over my cunt when out in this weather,” Mom said. “My pussy lips are turning to ice.”

“Maybe you can nit pussy muffs,” Sue said. “They wouldn’t be real panties, but something to keep the cold out.”

When we got home, I had to stoke the fires, and we all huddled around the front room stove.

“Getting warm?” Dad asked pushing his finger into mom’s cunt.

“Yeah, hot actually.”

There was a knock at the door, and Dad, with cock swinging, opened it.

“Bev, I thought your family was having a meeting.”

“Yeah, we were, but Dad was upset about mom sucking Mr. Hightower and so she suggested that I come over here so she could calm him down. I think Annie wants his ... You know in her, so they have to explain the rules, no, you know what until she’s sixteen. She’s not going to like waiting two years.”

“Well come over by the stove dear,” Mom said. “Here let me take your cloths so you can get warm next to the stove.”

Beverly stripped to nothing, and Sue gave her a hug. “Oh, I love the way your tits feel against mine.”

“Yeah, it’s nice.”

Sue reached down and ran her finger up Bev’s slit. “Jim, you didn’t do a very good job. Look momma, he left some hair here by the lips.” She pulled the hairs.

“Ouch,” Bev said putting her hand down by her cunt. “I think his mind was elsewhere,” she said with a smile. “He’ll have to finish the job. Hummm Mr. Stinson, you have a...”

“Very large and beautiful cock,” Mom and Sue said in unison, and laughing. “And if he stands too close to the stove he’s going to burn the head off, it was hanging before you got here, now it’s sticking straight out.”

“Daddy,” Sue said. “Do you want to fuck Jim’s girl friend?”

“It crossed my mind,” he said.

“Or it crossed his cock,” Mom added, with a smile. “So your daddy is a bit jealous of Mr. Hightower?” she said turning to Bev, and pinching her beautiful nipple.

“Yeah, but I think momma is offering Annie as a consolation prize, so I think he’s okay.”

“But it isn’t allowed,” I said.

“Yeah, I know but you won’t tell will you. I don’t think she can wait two years, and Daddy isn’t very big, so ... Oh well, I hope we don’t get kicked out of the church.”

“I watched you shave my son. I think you have a few things to learn. Was that the first cock you saw up close?”

“Uhu...”

“Well dear you held in between thumb and finger like you were holding a nasty piece of shit. Can I show you how to handle a cock?”

“David, come over here and sit on the davenport.”

Dad sat on the davenport and mom knelt in front of him. “Come here honey, kneel here beside me.” Bev knelt down... “Now dear you hold it like this.” She took Dad’s cock in her hand wrapping her fingers around it, “and you move your hand up and down, so that when you are down, the head of his cock is fully exposed, and when you are up, it totally disappears. Now sometimes he is so turned on and cock is so hard that the head never totally disappears, but that is a good thing. Now you kiss the head as you do this, and run your tongue around the head.” Mom demonstrated by slowly jacking dad’s cock and kissing it. “You aren’t just holding it, you are making love to it,” Mom said. “Then you rub the head of the cock over your lips, cheeks, eyes, chin, and back into your mouth.” Again Mom demonstrated. “Now honey you try it.”

Bev took dad’s cock in her hand and started jacking it up and down, and then planted kisses on the head. She was wearing red lipstick and as she performed as mom showed her red kiss marks were all over his cock. “Make love to it sweetheart a cock is a beautiful thing, a thing to be desired, and loved. Do you feel it between your legs? Is your little cunny starting to drip? Now lay it on your cheek and give it a kiss and hug, you’re in love with a living piece of flesh, a throbbing, pulsing, manhood. You are such a lucky girl to live in a place where you are encouraged to demonstrate your love for the phallus. Now put it in your mouth and let him gently fuck your face, take it as deep as you comfortably can.”

“Oh, I love it” she said taking a deep breath. “It’s so soft, yet so hard, it’s so hot, and keeps erupting this clear fluid that makes it feel like silk.”

“that is pre-cum, it’s there to make his entry into you easier.”

“I love it. It has no taste, but it has a slight, pleasant aroma.”

“Now baby, your father doesn’t have the size as my man, or my son, but it still is a cock, and it still deserves to be admired and loved. You will find that if you approach a cock with reverence, then he will approach your tits and cunt with the same reverence, because a cunt is a thing of beauty and desirability. Well it’s getting a bit late; I’ll make the davenport into a bed so you and Jim can have a place. I’ll put the chamber pot here on the side so you can have a convenience in the middle of the night. It’s no night for us to be traipsing out to the outhouse. The first thing any lady must do after being fucked is to pee. Sue, will sleep with us. Get a good nights sleep, the Hightower girls are expecting a call from James tomorrow.”

“The Hightower girls?” I said...

“Yes, the Hightower’s asked if you would kindly deflower Max. He was concerned about them before the recent events. He thought he would have to do it, and since his cock is so massive, he was concerned. Now he has asked that you perform that duty.”

“Yeah, that would be neat,” I said holding my cock.

“Well, it’s been a busy day, so I think it’s time for everyone to turn in.” Mom said. “You two have a good night; I expect to hear a lot of noise and some crying before morning. Remember honey,” Mom said whispering into Bev’s ear. “It only hurts for a couple of seconds, after that it turns into pure bliss. Where are you with your period?”

“I just finished yesterday.” She whispered. “Why?”

“Just wanted to know if you were susceptible.” Mom said. “Tomorrow, after you’ve had a good fuck I’ll make a sponge packet for you if your mother hasn’t already done it. That way you can decide when you want a baby.”

“Mom gave me this,” she said pulling out a small bottle.

“Oh,” mom said. “What a clever mother you have. Did she tell you how to use it?”

“Yes,” she whispered.

“Good.” She whispered back. “Alright time for bed.”

Mom had made the davenport with clean sheets, a quilt and a down comforter, we crawled between the covers, and I held her in my arms, crushing those lovely breasts against my chest. “Lights on, or off?” Mom asked as she left the room.

“On,” I said.

I kissed Bev, running my tongue her ruby lips, then pushing it into her mouth, she responded by opening her lips, and meeting my tongue with hers. Our tongues danced back and forth saliva running down our chins. “You are so delicious.” I said, as I scooted down, gazing at her 36C tits, and took a nipple in my mouth. Her areola is large and supple, and her nipple hard and pointed. I sucked, one and then the other, running my tongue over and around the nipple.

She, released the breath she had been holding, with an audible gasp, as I sucked, making loud sucking noises. “Oh, Jimmy, oh god, yes, that feels so good, I didn’t know.”

I continued to massage her tits as I moved lower kissing her stomach, and running my tongue into her belly button, and kissing lower and lower, until I reached the newly shaved mound, and the small slit. I looked at her slit, it reminded me of a little girls, it looked so new, so young, so innocent. I spread the lips with my tongue and licked it the full length, pushing into her fuck hole. Again she gasped, and released her breath with a hissing sound. “Yessssssssss, Jimmy, yessssss.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.