1952_towns_reinvention - Cover

1952_towns_reinvention

Copyright© 2016 by Little Abner

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - In 1952 a small town is changed by a Preacher whose wife demands sexual freedom. He gives it to her and the entire town changes. The story is told through the eyes of a sixteen year old boy whose unintentional interruption of the Preacher and his wife having sex in the church.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Nudism  

It is Wednesday night, and we’re getting ready for church. Dad had the Parsonage chimney cleaned on Tuesday so the Mouser’s were back in their home.

“What should I wear?” Sue asked Mom.

“Something simple,” she answered. “No pants though, dresses only from now on, and I would leave the panties in the drawer.”

“We’re going to save money on panties,” Dad said. “Are you excited?”

“Can’t you tell?” Mom said, touching the bulge in my pants. “He has had a perpetual hard-on since this morning.”

Mom was standing in the front room naked, “I’ll just wear this summer frock,” she said as she pulled it over her head. “I don’t look forward to the walk through the snow with nothing covering my bare cunt, and legs. It’s going to be cold.”

“Yeah, but you don’t have to worry about shrinkage, like we do,” I said pulling on my hard cock. “My balls are going to be like leather.”

“David, do you have the razor?”

Dad held the safety razor up, “and I brought extra blades. “We really don’t need them but maybe some of the ladies will need extras.”

After we were bundled up in our winter clothes we set out towards the church. It was 6:45, and being a winter day in Oregon, the sun had set at 4:30, so there was a crust on the snow that made a cracking sound as we walked.

“My pussy’s cold,” Sue said, pulling her coat closer.

“You’ll be fine, we’re almost there.” Mom said as she walked with her knees touching.

The church was warm as we entered, actually it was quite hot. “The reverend has kept the fire going all day,” Dad said. “They’re going to be out of wood if he keeps this up.”

“Oh, shush,” Mom said. “You’re worrying about wood at a time like this. I would be more concerned about the wood hanging between your legs. What are we supposed to do, just take off our coats or are we to take everything off?”

“I never talked to Bradley about what we are going to do.” Dad said.

“Bradley? Since when do we refer to our preacher by his first name?”

“Well, I figured since we’re fucking it would be okay, but if you insist, Brother Mouser didn’t explain this part to me. I don’t think he knows how it will play out. Remember, this is one of his fantasies, there’s no book on how to do it.”

We took off our coats, hats, and boots, and went into the sanctuary and found a place to sit. I sat between Mom and Sue, and Dad was on the other side of Mom.

“Did you wear underpants?” Mom asked, looking at Dad.

He unbuttoned his pants and showed her his blood engorged cock ready to burst out. Sue leaned over and looked at Dad’s lap. “So large and beautiful,” she said with a smile.

“Shush,” Mom said, placing her hand on Dad’s cock, and patted it.

I was surprised to see the church filling up, it was almost 7:00 and only the front two rows were empty. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Beverly siting behind me with her Dad, Mother. “You came,” I said.

“Yes,”, she whispered in my ear. “Dad and Mom had a long talk with the Reverend, and when they came home the announced that we would be attending. I don’t know what they said, but I heard mom say something about him being hung,” she giggled.

“I can imagine the conversation,” I whispered.

“James!,” Mom said, slapping my cock through my pants. “Shush, it’s about to begin.”

Reverend Mouser stepped up to the pulpit. He was wearing a white terrycloth robe, Mrs. Mouser was sitting behind him, and to the right.

“Good evening, Brothers and Sisters. It’s wonderful that you braved this frigid weather on this December night. Can we open with a prayer? Oh Lord, thank you for bringing us together, and make sure we are open and receptive of your plan. We thank you for providing us with the means to procreate by supplying our beautiful sisters with the warmth of their bodies, and an opening for us to enjoy. Thank you for the phallus, provided for our Brothers. For the tool of procreation, for the sperm of life, and the will to use it. We come before you tonight and ask that you enter each of us, and show us that our bodies are beautiful, that cocks, are wonderful, and that cunts are essential, and warm and beautiful. Amen”

The congregation said “Amen”

“Now Brothers and sisters, I want you to get comfortable. Sisters will you stand and remove your clothes, and show us those beautiful bodies.”

A few of the women hesitantly stood, my mother and Mrs. Mouser leading the way. Mom unbuttoned her dress, and pulled it over her head. It was the only thing she was wearing. Mrs. Mouser, took the robe she was wearing off, displaying her beautiful tits, small waist, and ample hips, with a patch of red hair just above her cunt.

“Come sisters don’t be shy. Stand and show us your beautiful bodies, like these sisters have already done.

“Can’t we talk about this,” one of the sisters said. “I mean we all don’t have ... We don’t have beautiful bodies like some.”

“All are beautiful in the eyes of the lord,” he said.

“But I’m, I mean I have put on weight, and, well I can’t see why we should all be naked. Your wife is beautiful, but I’m sixty-seven, my breasts aren’t full like they were.”

“All bodies are beautiful,” he reiterated. “Just because you have lived a life, just because your body has produced children, and preserved your life is no reason to be ashamed. I’ll bet your, if you pardon the expression,” you pussy is as new and fresh as it was the first day you fucked. Isn’t that so?”

“I suppose.”

“Cunt’s and cocks don’t wear out. The cock of the seventy year old man is as vibrant as a cock of a twenty year old man. They just don’t wear out. So proudly display your body, no one will think any less of you, and just between you and me, I love big hanging tits, they make my mouth water.”

The congregation giggled.

“So lets remove the clothing and lets rejoice in the differences between each of us, some small some large, but all beautiful in the eyes of the lord.

The remaining members stood and disrobed. I strained my neck to see behind me, and saw Bev standing naked, her arms across her 36c tits, and her hand cupping her mons. Mrs. Allen surprised me, she stood, hands at her side, and her 38D tits on full display, they were absolutely beautiful, hardly any sag, that you’d expect for a 42 year old woman, her areolas large, brown and looked very supple.

“Don’t hide your essentials,” the reverend said. “And please age isn’t an issue here, every female please disrobe. Remember any child under age 16 must not be here. We are setting up a separate facility, church for the young, they will not participate in our rituals because in the state of Oregon it is illegal, and we will not break any laws. Am I understood?”

“A few very young girls stood left.”

“Good. Brothers can I hear an Amen?”

“Amen,”

“Sisters can I hear an Amen?”

“Amen”

“Now I do want to say a few words concerning the laws in the State of Oregon. As you know, the age of consent is 16, so any sexual activity between a person 16 years and older with a girl or boy under 16 is illegal, and must be avoided. If we have relations in violation of state law, then we run the risk of having state officials interfering with out religious duties. Any Questions?”

“Now sister Williams will play Amazing Grace on the organ, and the sisters will sing, while our Brothers disrobe. Please don’t be ashamed if you have a hard cock, I would expect no less, not with all of these beautiful naked ladies.”

Sister Williams started playing the organ, and the women started singing, as the men removed their shirts and pants. Most of the men had dispensed with underwear, and all were hard as a rock. I was amazed at the differences in cocks, some large, like my dad, and some small. Mr. Allen’s cock was rock hard, but only about five inches, it was then that I understood what changed Mrs. Allen’s mind, she had a glimpse of the reverends eight inch cock, and there was no comparison.

“Now Brothers and Sisters it’s time that we got acquainted. I know, you each know each other, and have for years. But do you really know each other? I doubt it. So Sisters I want you to exchange seats with the woman nearest to you. I want you to in effect exchange brothers.”

The women looked around, mom, stepped to the aisle and motioned to Mrs. Allen to stand between Dad and Me, and she stepped in between Beverly and Mr. Allen, and Bev came around and stood next to me, and Sue took her place next to her father.

“Good. Now sisters, this is a time to get acquainted. I want you to touch the Brother, run your hands over his chest, touch his face, take ahold of his cock, and cup his balls, run your hands down his legs the touch his feet. When you are done kiss his balls and cock and stand back up, and kiss him on his lips.

I watched as Mrs. Allen ran her hands all over Dad, and when she put her hands on his cock, she let out a small ‘oh my god’, her hand wouldn’t fully encircle his cock and his balls were more than a hand full. When she had finished touching his entire body, she kissed his cock, running her tongue over the head, and took a ball in her mouth and sucked, and then kissed it and reluctantly released him and stood up, and kissed him, and lowered her head like she might be a bit embarrassed.

Mom and Sue worked on Mr. Allen at the same time, giggeling whenever they bumped heads, Mom sucked the cock while Sue sucked a ball, then they changed places.

Bev worked her way down my body and looked me in the eye as she sucked and kissed my cock and balls. She whispered, “nice” and then back up and kissed me on my lips, sliding her tongue into my mouth.

When all of the sisters were standing, the Reverend said, “Now Bothers, do the same to the ladies, making sure you kiss and suck each nipple, and when you get to the cunt I want you to run your tongue up and down it while you put a finger in her ass, then go to the feet, and then kiss her cunt lips, ass hole, and each tit before standing back up, and kissing her on her lips.

I watched dad work on Mrs. Allen, and I watched Mr. Allen work on Mom Sue at the same time, apologizing whenever he left one for the other, both seemed to be really into it. Mr. Allen’s cock was dripping pre-cum all over the floor, Mom and Sue had their juices running down their legs. Bev was standing watching her mother and father, and was running her finger up and down her cunt lips, changing hands every so often, and licking her juice coated fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.