1952_towns_reinvention - Cover

1952_towns_reinvention

Copyright© 2016 by Little Abner

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - In 1952 a small town is changed by a Preacher whose wife demands sexual freedom. He gives it to her and the entire town changes. The story is told through the eyes of a sixteen year old boy whose unintentional interruption of the Preacher and his wife having sex in the church.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Nudism  

I was just finishing my breakfast when Dad, and Reverend emerged from the bedroom. Both had their morning hard-on, and both were pulling on their cocks.

“I love morning hard-on’s,” Mom said, as she put the men’s plates on the table. “They are so reliable.”

“Just like old faithful,” Dorothy said.

I had finished my breakfast and the rest of the children came down the stairs, “Good morning babies,” Mom said. “Wash your hands and face, and I’ll get your plates.”

It didn’t take long before everyone was fed, the dishes washed, and the kitchen clean when we all went to the front room and got close to the pot belly stove. It was cherry red, and the room was toasty. It was a good thing since we were all naked, and the snow continued to pile up outside.

It was about ten o’clock when there was a knock on the door. “Oh, my goodness,” Mom said. “Should we answer the knock. I’m really not dressed for company.”

“No,” Reverend Mouser said. “I dislike preaching one thing, and doing another. No better time to practice what we preach.”

Dad got up and opened the door. Mable and Rich Clayborn were standing knee deep in the snow, and bundled against the weather. “Oh,” Mable said, looking at Dad’s semi hard cock. “Maybe we should come back a little later.”

“No, no, come on in, but hurry its cold out there.”

They stepped into the mud room, stomping the snow off of their boots. Mom hurried over to them. “Here let me take your coats, the fire is nice, get over there and warm up.”

Mable stood there unable to move. “Come ahead,” Mom said. “Nothing to be shy about. You are shivering. What in the world would bring you out in this weather?”

Rich took off his coat and handed it to her, flakes of snow fell on her tits, as she hung them in the entry way. “Oh, my, it is cold isn’t it,” She said wiping the snowflakes from her tit. Hurry in, warm up. Can I get you some coffee, or hot chocolate?”

“Uh. No.” Mable said, standing with her mouth open.

“Come on in,” Reverend Mouser said. “I hope there isn’t any emergency to bring you out.”

“Well to be honest,” Rich said. “You brought us out.”

“How so?”

“Your sermon last night. We were a bit shocked, and actually befuddled by what happened.”

“I can understand. Please sit, let’s talk.”

“Sue, make room for Mr. and Mrs. Clayborn,” Mom said.

Sue got up from the davenport and moved to a chair across the room, and the Clayborns sat.

“Now, what can I do to clarify any questions you may have?”

“Well, actually,” Mable said, looking down at her feet. “You have answered one of our questions by ... You know by being like you are.”

“Naked you mean?” Dorothy said.

“Yes. Do you actually believe that the bible allows this kind of behavior?” Mable asked.

“Yes I do,” the reverend responded. “You see Eve ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, and immediately discovered that she was naked. I believe that it was intended for man to discover his and her nakedness. If not then why would there be a difference. If man didn’t know he was naked he would have never had procreated. He had to understand that his penis, or cock, was designed to fit into the female. So after he and she discovered nakedness they started having intercourse which allowed for an increase in mankind.”

“So, because there is a difference we should display that difference?” she asked.

“Of course. Take you for example. There you sit, you have on a pair of men’s pants, I can tell because they button down the front, and I am supposing that under that blouse you have a bra, and under the pants, panties. Is that so?”

“Yes.” She said.

“Okay, why all the clothes?”

“It’s cold,” she said.

“No, sister it is not cold. I am sitting here quite naked, and quite comfortable. You are dressed like you are to hide your beautiful breasts, and your wonderful pussy. Isn’t that so?”

“Yes.” She said, “but coming over here it was very cold.”

“Yes, I agree but now you can become quite comfortable without a stitch of clothing on. Sue baby go over to Mr. Clayborn and let him touch you.”

Sue went over to him.

“Touch her Rich, you too Mable. I’m sure you will agree that she is quite warm, and her sixteen year old cunt is probably dripping down her leg.”

They both tentatively reached out and touched her thigh.

“You can even run your finger up and down her little pussy,” he said. “And if you find her to be wet it will only confirm what I said. That little pussy was designed for man, and woman to touch, to enjoy. Can you imagine the creator, saying I’m going to give women cunts, that enjoy being touched, and men cocks that rise to the occasion, but I never want them to see or enjoy them?” It would be like a car manufacturer putting an engine in a car, and saying I never want you to start the car, or for anyone to see it, keep it hidden and never drive it.”

“Richard!” Mable said as her husband continued to run his finger up and down Sue’s cunt lips.

“Sorry.” He said.

“Nothing to be sorry about,” Mom said “She loves being touched. Now why don’t you two get out of those hot clothes and get comfortable?”

Rich looked at his wife, and started to unbutton his shirt. “Richard are you going to actually get undressed, here in front of these people?”

“Yes,” he said. “And you are too.”

“He had his shirt off before she started unbuttoning her blouse.”

“Come with us, dear,” Mom said putting hand out to Mable. “We’ll go in the kitchen and get some hot coco, you can undress in there with us ladies. It might be a bit easier.”

In the kitchen Dorothy started heating the milk as Mom helped Mable out of her clothes. “Oh you have such beautiful tits,” Mom said, pinching her nipple. “Oh they are hard, you must be a bit turned on, or are they just cold”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.