1952_towns_reinvention - Cover

1952_towns_reinvention

Copyright© 2016 by Little Abner

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In 1952 a small town is changed by a Preacher whose wife demands sexual freedom. He gives it to her and the entire town changes. The story is told through the eyes of a sixteen year old boy whose unintentional interruption of the Preacher and his wife having sex in the church.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Nudism  

That night mom and Sue fussed around in the kitchen, getting Sue’s sponge ready. Mom had a small paper envelope in her sewing basket that contained the silk thread. The used the scissors to cut a piece of sponge, she threaded a needle and pushed the thread through the spong, then tied it, then mom showed her how to push it into her cunt. “Now clean it after every fuck, and don’t wear it during your period. It’s okay to be fucked without it during your period, it’s kinda messy but you’ll love it, I know I do. I keep my sponge safely in my purse when it’s not in me, just in case we need it, while away from home. Especially while visiting family with horny men. Time for bed children, no hanky panky tonight, church first thing in the morning. Jim you have to get up extra early and get the church warmed up. I promised Pastor Mouser that you’d get the fire started and load the wood box.”

It was snowing when I got up. I loved walking in the snow the first thing in the morning. My footsteps were the only ones down the middle of the road. When got to the church I saw three pairs of foot prints in the snow. I was surprised; usually no one is here when I get here. I noticed that smoke was already coming out of the chimney. When I entered I could hear voices and low murmuring. I quietly went into the room that contained the furnace, and saw Reverend Mouser and Dorothy Mouser on a blanket beside the furnace, their daughter sitting naked next to them watching. They too were naked and he had his cock buried in his wife’s red hair cunt, and pounding her hard. With each thrust she would whimper, and he would grunt. “Oh fuck me Bradley, fuck me.”

I stood transfixed at the door; I couldn’t pull my eyes away from their thrusting bodies. Bradley Mouser, our pastor, is thirty-three years old, and his wife Dorothy is twenty-two. Bradley Mouser had gotten off to a rocky start as a pastor they found him fucking Dorothy in the quire loft, she was only sixteen, and he was twenty six, they were forced to marry by the church and family. But they were really a good match. He was six foot two, and muscular, while she is five foot one, and very petite, with large tits. His daughter, Debbie was the product of a previous marriage, to Janet Limbaugh, she had ran off with his mentor, and got a quick divorce in Reno, Nevada. He, being a pastor got custody of Debbie.

I watched until she screamed and he gave two or three lunges into her with a grunt. I knew he had come. He rolled off of his wife. Debbie, and grabbed his wilting cock, and started playing with it. “Clean it baby.” Dorothy said, as she ran her finger up and down her slit. “Make daddy all clean.”

By now his cock was soft, and girl was nearly able to get it all in her mouth. “When Daddies clean, help momma,” she said licking her fingers.

I stood silently, unable to break away as the little girl ran her finger up and down her baby cunt as she sucked her father’s cock.

“Oh my God!” Dorothy said, grabbing her dress and pulling it over her naked body. “How long have you been standing there?”

“Not long,” I said. “I came to start the fire.”

“Well it’s started,” Reverend Mouser said. “We couldn’t get the parsonage warm so we came over here where it was warmer. Did you see?”

“Uhuuu,” I said as I rubbed my crotch. “You guys are really hot. I got a hard-on watching.”

“Well you won’t be telling anyone. I mean we are husband and wife, so it wouldn’t be anyone’s business what we do in bed?” he said pulling his pants on.

“Yeah I know,” I said. “But Debbie...”

“Oh, yeah.” He said, buttoning his shirt while Dorothy pulled Debbie’s dress over her head. “Well, you see, we don’t have a bed for her, and well, she has always slept with us, so it’s only natural that she should see us, and maybe get used to helping us. We didn’t want to make her feel that she wasn’t wanted.”

“She loves it,” Dorothy said. “And it isn’t hurting anyone. It makes her a bigger part of the family, there isn’t anything she is excluded from. It looks like our little family has gotten you in the mood.”

“Yeah,” I said, trying to hide my hard-on.

“Well we’re sorry we didn’t leave a note on the door, we should have been more careful.”

I put my hand down the front of my pants, as I looked at the preacher’s wife sitting naked, clutching her dress to cover her tits, with her husband’s soft cock in her hand. I grabbed my cock. Mrs. Mouser saw what I was doing, and pulled her dress away from her body exposing beautiful tits. “I understand,” she said. “Why don’t you go ahead and relieve yourself, we understand.”

I pushed my pants and shorts down and started pulling on my cock. “It’s a nice one,” she said. “How old are you?”

“Sixteen,” I grunted.

“Run and help Jim, baby. He’s going to need some help.”

Debbie ran across the room. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her cunt, just a sliver of a line between her legs, with a blond well trimmed bush. I shot a load of cum, just as she arrived. It hit her on her C cup tits, and chin. Her mouth encircled my cock and caught the last of my ejaculation. She continued to suck until the last drop was off the tip. “Come here baby, let mommy clean you up.

Debbie went to her step mother who licked the cum from her tits and face. “There, all clean, now run and get dressed. We have to get ready for the meeting.”

“You won’t be telling anyone about this will you?” She asked. “It could really hurt your minister if this got out.”

“Can’t I tell my mother?”

“Oh, I wish you wouldn’t. I’m sure she wouldn’t understand.”

“She’ll understand, she fucked us and let us watch as Daddy fuck her. She also fucked the neighbor’s dog,” I added.

“Oh my, well that’s interesting. I’ll tell you what. Why don’t you ask your mother and father to drop by the parsonage after the service. Tell them we need help heating that drafty place, and I’ll have a talk with your mother. How’s that?”

I pulled up my shorts and stuffed my soft cock into them, and reached down for my pants. “Can I ask a question?”

“Sure,” Reverend Mouser said. “What is it?”

“Isn’t what we did a sin, and won’t we go to hell?”

“Well, yes and no,” he said. “You see all we need to do is ask for forgiveness, and we are in good shape. If you sin, just say Jesus forgive me. We aren’t Catholics so we don’t need to go to a priest, we can do it any place any time. Jesus forgives my sins.” He said. “There this matter it taken care of. Now we need to get ready for the Sunday meeting. Please have your parents meet me at the parsonage after everyone is gone. I have no problem with what they are doing, if they ask forgiveness before going to bed each night. That way they start the day off the next morning, clean.”

“Okay,” I said, buttoning up my pants. “Mrs. Mouser?”

“Yes Jim?”

“You, you and Debbie have very beautiful tits, and your cunt is nice too.”

“Well thank you Jim. I was admiring that nice piece of meat hanging between your legs. What do you think Debbie? Do you like his cock?”

“Oh yes mom, it’s a little bit bigger than Daddies.”

“I noticed that,” she said, pulling her dress over her head. “Now get dressed we must get home.”

I went home, it had snowed since I arrived at the church, and my foot prints were fast disappearing into small indentations in the snow. It was going to be a very heavy snow.

When I got home the house had the aroma of coffee and bacon. “You’re home early,” Mom said as she broke some eggs into the cast iron skillet.

“Brother and Sister Mouser were at the meeting hall. He had the furnace going. He said there was something wrong with the heating at the Parsonage and they had to sleep on the floor of the church.”

“Oh, that must have been uncomfortable.”

“They asked me to ask you and Dad to stop by after the meeting. I saw them doing some private things when I arrived. I saw their footprints in the snow, so I should have knocked.”

“Fucking?” Mom said.

“Yeah. They were naked and he was fucking her. She has nice tits and a nice cunt too.”

“They saw you watching?”

“Yeah. I couldn’t help it I had to jerk off.”

“Well you’re a viral healthy young boy. I wouldn’t expect less. Were they upset?”

“They didn’t seem to be. They asked me not to tell anyone, especially the part about Debbie.”

“Debbie? She’s what sixteen?”

“I think so. She cleans his cock and her mother’s cunt after they fuck.”

“Well at sixteen I seriously doubt if she’s being forced. I’m sure she enjoys helping her parents. She’ll grow into a healthy young woman, and won’t be upset when asked to do that chore. Is that what they want to talk to us about?”

“Yes. I told them I wouldn’t tell you, so could you ask surprised?”

“Sure baby, let’s not tell your father.”

Soon we were all walking through the snow toward the church, Dad and Mom in the lead, and us children close behind like a family of obedient ducks. When we entered the church, we sat in the second row, I sat between Mom and Sue. “Did you tell Dad?” I whispered to Mom.

“Only that we had to go to the Parsonage after the service,” she said. “Now quiet and behave yourself, you’re in church.”

The Service was an odd one considering the events of this morning. It centered on the Ten Commandments, he touched lightly on commandment number seven, ‘ye shall not commit adultery. He went on to explain how the old testament, the laws of Moses, was replaced by the New Testament, and that nothing in the ten commandments was repeated. He went on to say that most of the commandments are in effect only because they are common sense, that of course it isn’t okay to kill, or to steal, and that you must honor your parents, but that some commandments just don’t apply in the modern world, for instance the seventh commandment, ‘thou shall not commit adultery. Adultry is defined as sexual intercouarse between a married man and a woman that isn’t his wife, and visa versa. He went on to say that sexual intercourse doesn’t hurt anyone since it is between two consenting people, and that you need only ask for forgiveness. “Man and Woman, are easily led astray, however, once you have been saved you are always saved, and shall not perish. “It is my firm belief that intamatcy between a consenting man and a woman is healthy. Many divorces are necessary becaust the man, or the woman cheats on the spouse, and lies about cheating. The sheeting spouse then feels guilty, his or her conscience wears on them, and the marriage breaks down. Then of course there is jealousy, the bible states that jealousy is a sin and if we are able to openly, with the consent of all parties partake of each other’s charms, then there can be no jealousy, and marrages are saved.”

Now, what I took from this service is that I can do almost anything, and I’m okay. I can jack off watching the preacher fuck, I can let a sixteen year old, suck the cum from my cock, I can fuck my mother, and sister, and I am OKAY. Wow, that’s a relief that’s one sermon I’m glad I didn’t miss.

Once the service was over, everyone left the church, with Pastor Mouser shaking their hands as they left. Finally, it was just us. “Glad you could stay,” he said taking Dad’s hand. “My wife has already gone over to the parsonage to put together a snack. I hope you can stay a while.”

“I don’t see why not,” My father said. “I understand you have a heating problem with the parsonage.”

“Yes, the chimney wasn’t swept this year and the smoke began to back up,” he said, as we walked over to the parsonage. “so I was wondering if someone in the congregation can take care of it? I’m afraid I am of little use when it comes to those chores.”

The parsonage was just next door, so when we arrived, we stomped the snow off of our boots, and removed them before entering the front room. “I’ll go to the kitchen and see if Dorothy needs any help.” Mom said.

“It seems like the kitchen stove has taken care of the heating problem for the time being,” Dad said.

“Yes, it’s fine during the day, but the firebox isn’t large enough to heat the house at night, and I need to constantly get up and stoke the fire. I’m glad the kitchen has its own chimney.”

“Yes, I can see why,” Dad said.

“Did Jim tell you anything about this morning?” he said motioning to Dad to sit in the big chair.

“Only that you were sleeping in the church. Why?”

“Well it seems he walked in while the Mrs. And I were indulging in marital affairs.”

“Marital affairs? You mean a family argument?”

“No, quite the opposite,” he said nervously.

“Oh, you two were fucking,” he said matter-of-factly.

“You hit the nail on the head, a bit bluntly, but yes. I was buried balls deep in my wife, and my daughter was there. He seemed to think that perhaps that wasn’t proper. Especially when she cleaned myself, and my wife with her little mouth.”

“Well what a family does is of no concern to us. I hope he quietly withdrew, and let you have our privacy.”

“No, as a matter of fact, he proceeded to pull on himself until he ejaculated. Dorothy told Debbie to clean up his mess.”

“Lucky lad,” Dad said, looking over at me. “I think you need to apologies to the Reverend,” he said. “and I’ll apologize for my son. You see we have been having a bit of a sexual revolution in our home. You see where we come from; children are made a part of the family sex activities at an early age. When we moved out of the Kentucky mountains we understood that it isn’t considered proper here so we put it off, that is until recently.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.