1952_towns_reinvention - Cover

1952_towns_reinvention

Copyright© 2016 by Little Abner

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In 1952 a small town is changed by a Preacher whose wife demands sexual freedom. He gives it to her and the entire town changes. The story is told through the eyes of a sixteen year old boy whose unintentional interruption of the Preacher and his wife having sex in the church.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Nudism  

Dad called us all into the front room o you know a bit about our family and the way we were raised. I thought that we would escape that way of life, but it seems that it is more ingrained in us than I had believed. Your mother and I moved from the mountain right after we were married, and we decided that we would conform to the norms of modern society. After all it was 1939 and people were crossing this country in airplanes, and there was the radio for entertainment, so sex wasn’t a necessity. Oh, don’t get me wrong, sex between a husband and wife is a necessity, but sex outside of the marriage wasn’t required. Remember, Sex in our homes was a form of entertainment, it broke up the monotony, it brought families closer together, and neighbors closer together. It was difficult at first, we moved down to Portland and I got a job at the shipyard, and when you two arrived, only 3 minutes apart, it took all my will power to keep from sticking my finger into her, and of course your mother was nursing so she had the same urges, to kiss, suck and finger her little pussy. Well I wasn’t very strong in that department, I couldn’t keep my face away from her slit. But we did finally manage to keep our sex life in the bedroom, and it was a good sex life, Well, it seems that we are slowly sliding back to our roots. As you know it started with your mother’s little show and tell, and with my bath, and continued with Jim’s bath, and your mother’s demonstration.

Therefore, we have decided that our previous life wasn’t just a form of entertainment it was in fact a way of life that we can’t continue to escape, or even try for that matter.

“What does that mean?” I asked.

“What your father is trying to say in a roundabout way is that we are going to open up sexually, any questions regarding sex will be answered in a demonstrable way. We will show you in other words.”

“Show us?” Sue asked.

“Yes. You want to know how your father fucks me, we’ll show you. You interested in seeing cows fuck, we’ll take you to a pasture. You want to feel a cucumber up your ass, we’ll help you.”

“I want to see daddy fuck you,” Sue said.

“Can we help?” I added.

“Of course.” Mom said. “Sue do you want to help me get ready?”

“What do I do momma?”

“We have to get Kitty all wet and slimy. You can do it with your hand or mouth.”

“My mouth?”

“Yes, baby, haven’t you ever tasted a pussy?”

She nodded. “You and Karen? “ Mom asked. Again she nodded. “Did you like it?” Again she nodded. “Then come over here and give momma a kiss.”

Sue went to Mom and kissed her on her cheek. “No baby. Here.” She said pulling up her dress and revealing her bare cunt. “I’ll do it.” I said getting up.

“You’re going to be very popular,” Dad said.

“Yes, I’m looking forward to it.” She said pulling Sue’s face into her cunt. “Just give it some licks, sweetheart, I’m sure Jim will be eager to do you.”

Sue stuck her tongue out and licked the full length of Mom’s cunt. “Push your tongue in deep baby, you know what I want.”

Sue spread Mom’s cunt lips open and lapped up and down, stopping every couple of licks to push her tongue into her gaping hole. “That’s it Baby, Now James, you can take over from your sister, and she can get her father ready.

I jumped between her legs nearly knocking Sue over. “Easy, easy, there is plenty to go around. Just take your father’s pants off Sue and give him a suck, maybe James would like to help you out when he’s through with me.

“Suck Dad?” I asked.

“Yes, why not, I think you might enjoy sucking your father.

“Do I have too?”

“No, baby, this is not a chore it’s to be fun, so you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. Do you want to suck your father Sue?”

“Yes Momma,” she replied as she undid Dad’s belt.

“Then James Baby come over here and bury your face in momma’s cunt. You got to get me really soaking wet for your father’s humongous cock.”

Sue, pulled her father’s cock out of his fly, and put the head into her mouth, “That’s a good girl,” Dad said. “Let’s get that thing harder. Does it taste okay, I’ve been in the woods all day, and haven’t got the sweat washed off.”

“I like the smell and taste Daddy. Jimmy doesn’t know what he’s missing.”

Mom pulled my face away from her cunt and looked at it. It had the sheen of pussy juice covering his entire face. “Okay, lover, its show time,” she said reaching for dad.

“How are we going to do this?”

Mom pulled her dress over her head, and turned around on her knees on the chair. “Come get it.” She whispered.

Dad stood up, pulled his pants off and stepped behind her pushing his massive cock into her sopping cunt. “Oh shit,” she crooned, “I love it so. Fuck me, fuck me hard.”

Dad plunged in to the balls, started pumping. We watched as he pushed in and pulled out, her cunt lips clinging to his cock. “What do you kids think?” Mom said through grunts. “Is it what you expected?”

“It’s beautiful,” Sue said, with her nose inches away from Dad’s swinging balls. “I never thought it would be this ... This wonderful.”

“Lick your father’s balls baby.”

Sue pushed her face between Dad’s legs and started capturing a ball in her mouth. “Dad’s moving too much, I can’t keep my mouth on it.”

“I’ll do the moving, David, you stand still.” With that mom started pushing back on Dad’s cock, while he stood there with Sue’s mouth on his balls. “James, come around here and let me suck your cock.”

I didn’t have to be told twice. I slipped my pants off, pulled down my underwear and pushed my raging hard-on into my mother’s mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.