1952_towns_reinvention
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Little Abner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In 1952 a small town is changed by a Preacher whose wife demands sexual freedom. He gives it to her and the entire town changes. The story is told through the eyes of a sixteen year old boy whose unintentional interruption of the Preacher and his wife having sex in the church.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Nudism  

We were in our beds in the attic, I was stroking my cock that was harder than it had ever been and Sue was laying quietly in her bed in the corner.

“Sue?” I whispered

“What?”

“Can we talk?

“About what?”

“You know, about you and dad. Did you like it?” There was quiet. “Well, Did you?” Again no answer. I got up and walked over to her bed. “Did you like it?”

“Yeah,” she said. “A lot. Oh Jim, it was so ... so ... Oh God what can I say, it was...”

“Hot?”

“Yeah, Jim he licked my ... my...”

“Pussy?”

“Yeah, and my ... my...”

“Ass hole?”

“Yeah, how did you know?”

“I was watching, the door wasn’t fully closed so I watched?”

“You did?”

“Yeah, and Mom caught me. I’ll really get it tomorrow. I wonder why Mom had you clean dad like that? If that’s the way to get clean, why haven’t you been cleaning me like that? And, why didn’t Mom make me clean you like that?”

“It must be something only Dads do.” She said “Are you hard?”

“Yeah, like really hard.”

“Can I see?”

“You complained to Mom about it being hard and now you want to see it?”

“Yeah, as Mom said you can’t help it, it just has a mind of its own, and I want to get to know him ... er ... it.”

“Him?”

“Yeah, him ... we need to name him...”

“Okay, how about Cock?”

“No, that’s what it ... he is, that would be like naming me Girl. No we need a good Name a...”

“A first name?”

“Yeah. Let’s call him, Ralph.”

“Ralph? Why Ralph?”

“I don’t know. I always liked the name Ralph, I thought I would name my first baby Ralph.”

“Oh, that would be cute. We wouldn’t know if you were calling your first born or my cock?”

We both laughed. “Shussshh,” she said putting her finger to her lips. “Mom will hear us. Let’s call him Otis.”

“Otis, it is,” I said. “Will you make sure Otis doesn’t have any soap that would make a rash?”

“Like I did to Daddy’s?”

“Yeah,” I said pulling Otis out from my PJs.”

“Oh, it looks nice. I’m sorry I complained to Mom, but I’m glad I got to bathe Daddy.”

“Yeah, it was hot. His cock is really big isn’t it?”

“Yeah, but I like yours too.”

“You do? It’s not as big, but I hope it grows...”

“You’re 16, what do expect. It’s going to be fun watching it grow.”

“James! Come down here.” Mom called from the bottom of the stairs.

“Oh, oh. I’m in trouble.” I said stuffing my wilting cock back into my pajamas. “I’ll talk to you later.”

I went down the stairs and Mom was waiting for me. “I’m wanting to get to bed, and you and I are the only ones that haven’t had our Friday Night baths. Since Sue took my place, it’s your job to take your father’s place. So get in there and start the bath water while I finish up here in the kitchen.”

Immediately my cock started coming back to life. I ran into the bath room and started the water running. It had reheated since Dad’s bath, but it wasn’t super hot, so I didn’t add any cold.

“Is it ready?”

“Yes,”

“Then get in, I’ll be right there.”

I quickly stripped off my pajamas, and stepped into the tub, my 16 year old cock sticking straight out in anticipation of my mother’s arrival.

Mom walked into the room, “You saw what Sue and your father did in the bath?”

“Yes Momma, well that’s the way it’s done between adults. Are you adult enough to take your father’s place in the bath tub?”

“Yes Momma.”

“Well I see your penis is ready for a good scrubbing. What do you call it.”

“Sue named him Otis.”

“Oh, Otis is it? That’s imaginative, do you remember who Otis was?” she asked as she started unbuttoning her dress.

“No Momma.”

“Remember the big black dog that Gladys had next door. Her dog was Otis.”

“Oh, yeah.” I really didn’t give a damn about the dog, I was watching as my mother removed her dress, revealing those wonderful tits that I have dreamed about as long as I could remember.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.