1952_towns_reinvention
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Little Abner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In 1952 a small town is changed by a Preacher whose wife demands sexual freedom. He gives it to her and the entire town changes. The story is told through the eyes of a sixteen year old boy whose unintentional interruption of the Preacher and his wife having sex in the church.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Nudism  

At dinner that night, Sue was on the bench with me, with our backs to the stove, Mom was sitting at the far end, Dad at the head.

“We had a bit of show and tell today,” Mom said passing the pork chops to dad.”

“Oh, and what pray tell was shown and told?” he asked as he took two of the chops and placed them on his plate.

“Do you want to tell him?” Mom said looking at me.

I took the platter of chops from dad and lowered my head, trying to ignore the conversation. “Guess the cat’s got his tongue,” Mom said. “How about you Sue, want to tell your father about the baths?”

“No Mom,” she answered.

“Well I guess it leaves it to me.” She said, taking some mashed potatoes and passing the bowl to Mike. “It seems our eldest son’s wee willy has got a mind of its own.”

“Oh it has, has it? How old are you now 15?”

“Sixteen Dad. I was sixteen in August.”

“And how long have you been getting hard?”

“Since I was ten.” I answered with my chin nearly touching the plate.

“So is that the show and tell?” he asked, cutting his pork shop.

“Not really,” Mom added. “The subject turned to what girls look like, what boys do and what their cocks do, and since Sue refused to show us what girls are made of, I volunteered.”

Dad nearly choked to death on a piece of pork, Coughing and sputtering he said, “Oh you volunteered did you?”

I thought Dad was going to die, the way he choked and coughed, but when he finally got control of himself. He was grinning from ear to ear. “You showed him and her what pray tell?”

“A fully grown woman’s pussy.” Mom said, as she continued to calmly eat her dinner.

“Just a peek, or an in depth examination?”

“Just a peek inside, and then they wanted to see a woman pee.”

“Did you like what you saw?”

“Yes sir,” Sue and I answered.

“and I suppose you want to see more.”

“Yes sir,” I answered. “I’ll bet.” He said with a grin. “Is that all?”

“Well not actually, Sue was interested in knowing how large you are in the Netherlands.”

This time, coffee squirted out of Dad’s nose, and all over his plate. When he finally got control of himself, he took his napkin, wiped his shirt. “And what did you say?” he finally mumbled.

“I told her that that was between you and me, but I added it is very large and beautiful.”

“Beautiful, huh?”

“Yes my dear, very large,” she said, and then looking around the table, she added “and children, very beautiful.”

“Before I take another bite, or drink, is there anything else that occurred, during this show and tell? Did you actually pee for them, him?”

“Yes. They seemed to be very interested.”

“Well children, that has to be the most sexual thing that has ever happened in this berg of a town. Sorry I missed it. Did the bath continue?”

“Yes, but in much cooler water. I don’t think Jim’s cock retained its glory in that cold water.”

“That happens,” Dad said. “Even to very large, beautiful ones.” Mom and Dad laughed, as Dad pushed his chair away from the table. “That it does. So don’t go feeling bad when it withers away, in cold weather, or cold water. It’ll return to just the way you like it, and hopefully just the way your lady likes it.”

“Can we see?” Sue asked

“What is it you want to see?” Dad said, moving to the warmth of the stove.

“You, and how it goes into Momma...”

“Well now I think that you may have had a reason to see what she showed you today, but this is going a bit far, and I’m sure your mother isn’t going to make it a daily thing. Perhaps one fine day you’ll be present when the need arises for another.”

“How big are you Daddy,” it was Sue with a small faint voice.

“Didn’t your mother tell you? I’m very large and beautiful.”

“Will Jim get as large as you?” she continued.

“Perhaps, he might have a bit more growing to do.”

“When will he know,”

“He’ll know when it happens.” Mother said.

“Was Daddy very large when you met him, or has he grown?”

“No dear he hasn’t grown an inch, he has been very large since the first time I saw it, until now.”

“I think you opened a kettle of worms,” Dad said rearranging the large bulge that was forming in the front of his pants.

“So in the future, Jim will bathe with Dad, Sue with me.”

“I want to bathe with Dad,” Sue said.

“My,” Mom said raising her eyebrows. “You complain that your brothers erect cock made you feel funny between your legs, and now you want to bathe with your father? If you thought you had a funny feeling before, you have seen and felt nothing young girl.”

“Can I?”

“David, did you hear that? You’re daughter wants to share the bath tub with you.”

“So I heard.”

“Do you think you can tame that giant you have hanging between your legs?”

“Gabby, you know there’s no taming him. As you have said many times, he has a mind of his own.”

“So what is it you want to do in the tub with your father?” Mom asked.

“Bathe.”

“But you’ve had a bath already. Are you still dirty?”

“Uhuh.”

“Jim stand up.”

“What?”

“I said stand up.”

“Do I have to?”

“Yes, you have to.”

“I slowly got up from the stool and stood there with my hands in front of my growing bulge.”

“What are you hiding?” Mom asked.

“Nothing.”

“Yes you are. Does your little fella want to play?”

“I think so,” I answered.

“You see Sue, that’s the problem. Cocks get hard just by us just talking. What do you think is happening inside your father’s pants?”

“Same thing I guess. But Jim knew what a girl looks like, he has some magazines.”

“Magazines?”

“Yeah, he has them under his mattress. Well can I momma?

... Well what do you say David ... Do you want to share the bath water with your daughter?”

“I’ll leave the bathing arrangements to you. As long as there is hot water, and someone to wash my back and balls, I’m happy.”

“Did you hear what your duties would be?” Mom asked.

“Yes,” she murmured. “What balls.”

“That my dear is a subject we didn’t touch on. It’s another one of those lovely things a man has, and a woman, has not.”

“Well, if you two have decided, I’ll be in the bath room and ready for a long hot soak. So, whoever is joining me, then they better get in there.”

Dad went into the bathroom, and started the water. “Go on in Sue, I’ll join you and give you a tour, just like I gave you a tour of my body this afternoon.”

Now let me explain something, my sister is hot. I’ve loved our baths for years, and I would always go out back and beat my meat in the woodshed after our baths. I usually was successful in hiding my hard on, that is until today. She is a fox, 16 years old, with beautiful tits, and a slit that only a small well shaped girl would have. Mom’s little demonstration was great; I had fun acted like I didn’t know anything, but those magazines I borrowed from my friend Eddie Richter, had me well informed.

My mother is beautiful, she has large round tits, small waist, and nice round hips. Her cunt or pussy like she likes to call it is to die for. Dad, is a logger, he is about six foot two inches of muscle. I can only guess about the size of his cock, but I’ll bet it’s humongous.

“Jim, you have magazines?”

“Yes Mother.”

“And you made me go through the demonstration, and you knew all along?”

“I had never seen a real one.” I said sheepishly.

“A real what?”

“Cunt.”

“Oh its cunt now is it? We’ve graduated from crack, to pussy, to cunt? I’ll get back to you after I’ve finished with your father’s bath.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.