1952_towns_reinvention - Cover

1952_towns_reinvention

Copyright© 2016 by Little Abner

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In 1952 a small town is changed by a Preacher whose wife demands sexual freedom. He gives it to her and the entire town changes. The story is told through the eyes of a sixteen year old boy whose unintentional interruption of the Preacher and his wife having sex in the church.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Nudism  

The year is 1952, in the Village of Cove Orchard, and my name is James, Jim to almost everyone, Jamie, to some, and I’m sixteen, we have a relative normal family, a twin sister, three minutes older, and we live with my Mom and Dad, Gabriel, (Gabby ) and David. We are the Stinson family, and I’ve been sexually active since I have been sexually active for six or seven years, well when I say active, I mean I’ve been Jacking off on a regular basis. I’ve only been able to shoot anything though for the last five years; it’s a rich thick cream that seems to get on everything. We live in a small house in a small town, and we don’t have a lot of stuff. Dad’s a logger; he has a Caterpillar, and a truck with all the other stuff. I work with him in the woods during the summer months, and Sue tags along. In our community people marry quite young, Mom and dad married when Mom was only fourteen, and Sue was born a short time later.

Mom is only thirty-two, she works hard around the property and the house, she usually wears a what she calls a “house dress”, They are loose fitting and reach to her knees. The top shows a little of her breasts. I know she doesn’t wear a bra because she always complains about having to wear one to church. “They just don’t hold these things properly,” she would complain to my father, while she lifts them with both hands. “Well it’s only on Sunday mornings,” dad would say, the rest of the week they can run wild.”

Now, Sue and I sleep in an attic room, Sue and I each have our own single bed. The attic is really not finished, I mean there are open beams and only two windows, one of which is missing its glass and is covered with cardboard.

We don’t have what you would call a water heater, not like the city folks, we have pipes that run through and behind our wood kitchen range, so taking our baths is a weekly affair. Once the bath water is run we must wait for the water in the stove to re-heat. We have our baths on Friday night, after mom has cooked Dinner. That way the water is nice and hot on Fridays from the stove being used for dinner. When I talk about our Bath Room, I mean just that, it’s a room with our bath tub in it. We don’t have indoor toilet, we have an outhouse, behind the house, and across the ditch, next to the chicken coup.

Sue and I have been really close, we’ve even taken our baths together since we were babies, recently all of that changed. It all started when she started noticing that I was getting a hard-on every time we would crawl into the tub.

Eeeew, what’s wrong with you? Why are you getting hard? It’s happening all the time now, can’t you hide it?.”

“I try, but it’s too big to hide now. Sorry,” I had been able to hide it from her with the wash cloth, and the towel. But as usual it was as stiff as a crowbar. “Mom!” she cried out.

“What is it, Susan, you two have to get through your bath, there are other’s waiting.”

“Its Jim, his ... his penis has been getting hard and sticking out every time we take our bath.”

I tried to hide it with my hands. “I can’t help it,” I whispered, I dropped the wash cloth, I’m sorry.

Mom came into the room, “Of course it is, are you just now noticing?” she said pulling my hands away from my cock.

“No, he’s been doing it for a long time, but now it, ... I mean it seems to be bigger and, well you know.”

“I’ve noticed it for some time, and I was amazed that you haven’t said anything. I thought it would be okay until you were disturbed by it. Maybe you two shouldn’t be bathing together any more. I suppose it’s time that you two bathe separately. He can just wait and be last.

“Mom, the water will be ice cold, you and dad take like forever, and Sue, she, I mean she always takes longer than anyone, and it isn’t my fault.”

“Oh and who’s fault is it?” Sue asked.

“Yours.”

“Mine?”

“Yeah, yours. Mom she washes herself different now.”

“Different, in what way?”

“She used to just wash herself, soap her hands and just wash herself, now she has tits and she plays with them, and then she stands up and put soap on her slit and runs her finger up and down, and I just get hard. It’s her fault, she’s, she’s just so, so...”

“What?” Sue said. “I’m so what?”

“Beautiful,” I stammered. “You’re beautiful.”

“I am? You think I’m beautiful?”

“Yeah, I just get hard, I get hard even thinking about our bath.”

“Well then you can start taking your bath after we finish, Susan can take hers after your father and I take ours”

“Can’t we just do it like always. I’ll keep it covered.”

“Well, what to do, you can’t get in a tub with Sue, now that she’s complained about that,” she said as she reached out and took hold of my cock. “And we don’t have enough hot water for a bath for everyone, and I’m sure your father wouldn’t want to share a tub with anyone but me. So what’s your suggestion?”

“Sue can just ignore it. It isn’t doing her any harm. She can turn her back and stop teasing me with her tits and stuff.”

“What do you say to that Sue?” mother asked. “Is it doing you any harm?”

“I guess not, it’s ... it’s just that I feel funny looking at it.”

“It’s your fault.”

“Just funny, different. I just feel funny looking at it sticking out.”

“I don’t understand,” I said. “How can me having a hard-on make you feel funny when you’re on that end of the tub and I’m on this end? It’s me that feels funny and gets all hard, you don’t have anything.”

“I think what she is trying to say, son, is that girls get that funny feeling just like you do. You grow stiff, and she also grows stiff.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.