Fallout 4 - A Brave New World
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by JAMann

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Juan will avenge his wife and find his son, along the way he is going to show the new Commonwealth how things were done in his day. The first chapter only has MM sex, but he will be spreading the love to both genders as the story goes on.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cuckold   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Violence  

The settlement’s problem had been a group of raiders in an old car factory. Even before he got to the settlement, he had to deal with some raiders camped in the woods, who immediately started shooting at him. That had been enough of a hint to realize that stealth was his best friend here ... just like the old days he realized.

Dealing with the raider group at the small dish monitoring station had been more of a personal choice. He was developing a distinct loathing for raiders, and he had realized that rule of the jungle applied here. There were no repercussions to wiping out these gangs ... as long as he succeeded. If he underestimated them, even once, he was dead.

That little raid though had netted him a nice combat rifle ... and a second mini-nuke. He had never used the little beasts, but he was aware of what their specifications said they could do. He had picked up a launcher and the first mini-nuke at a dump just a little ways away, in the middle of nowhere. Juan loved to see things blow up, so he figured he could find a use for these eventually.

Juan had managed to scrounge some upgrades for what he had managed to put together for body armor, still crude though. He had tripped across some more power armor near a downed vertibird, but it had only been a frame with left arm and helmet, another set of t-45’s. He’d put a marker on his pipboy to remember where it was.

The settlement was just a man and a woman, trying to get a farm going in the hills. They had been surprised to see him representing the Minutemen. They told him about the raiders in the Corvega car plant, what they needed. He promised to take care of it.

He had found a use for one of the mini-nukes in the plant, that had made clearing the last of them a lot easier. Back to the settlement to give them the good news, then back to Sanctuary. Two days hiking from Lexington to the settlement, helping them for half a day, then 1 more day walking back to Sanctuary.

As Juan crossed the bridge, he was already thinking of where to take Preston to relieve some stress. He could see a couple new faces wandering around the small growing area where their food was growing. At least in that respect, Juan was grateful for the radiation. The plants matured incredibly quickly, it was going to make feeding the settlement a lot easier.

Of course the fruits and vegetables were all radioactive, but they had showed him how to cook that out of them. But it also meant that the plants needed constant attention, so some people had to be dedicated to just harvesting and managing them.

Juan immediately dropped the scraps that he had found off with at the multipurpose crafting bench at the central house, dropped most of his weapons in a corner and went looking for Preston. Thankfully his armor hid his ... condition ... from the other settlers, but he needed some relief, and soon.

A quick look around and he did not see Preston. He asked Sturges, but he had not seen Preston for at least an hour. Mama Murphy had no idea where he was, but her smile made Juan think she knew something, or had just taken a sniff of her favorite medication.

Juan was considering trying to convince one of the new settlers to help him out, but decided to try asking Marcie. He had no idea if she would even be civil to him, but he did want to try and get along.

“Leave Preston alone!”

That was not the response that he had expected. He was wondering if she knew, or had some idea what he wanted from Preston and was against it? Either way, it was not her call.

“Look Marcie, I just want to talk to Preston about the settlement he asked me to help. Where can I find him?”

It looked like she did not want to answer me initially, but she must have decided I was worth trying to convince.

“He is helping Jun. My brother had a really bad time, lots of shit happened in Quincy, and Preston has been helping him get past it.”

“That is fine. I don’t want to get in his way, then I just need to speak with Preston to see when he will be available.”

“Fine, they have been using the last house on the North side, I will take you there. Preston had asked that they be left alone, so Jun would be more relaxed.”

A temporary door had been hung in the open doorway, just a leather strip holding it closed with an opening through the door to release it. We walked in and did not see them in the front room, but we could clearly hear the rhythmic slapping that I had always associated with the sound of sex.

Marcie looked confused at the sound and walked into the central hallway, Juan followed her, already sure of what they would see.

We could make out grunts now, accompanying the timing of the slapping. Marcie reached the doorway to the last bedroom on the back of the house. No power meant the central hallway was darker than the room, so the scene was clearly illuminated for her.

Juan saw Marcie come to an abrupt stop, he walked up behind her and looked over her shoulder. It was about what he had expected after hearing the sounds, and it drove his arousal even higher.

Jun was lying on his back naked, his legs sticking up in the air. Preston had one hand on each leg, holding them up and apart, he was naked as well. The view from the doorway had them mostly in profile, and the light showed the layer of sweat that covered Preston’s back. They must have been working at this for a little while now.

Preston was driving his substantial cock deep into Jun’s ass, burying it to the root on each stroke. Jun’s cock was clearly visible extended along his stomach, bouncing with each of Preston’s thrusts. As they watched, Preston leaned forward and kissed Jun. It was clear that he was using his tongue to reach into Jun’s mouth.

Jun’s hands immediately came up to hold onto Preston’s head, holding his face there and extending the kiss. Preston buried his cock, and just ground his hips into Jun’s firm asscheeks. After a short while, Preston broke the kiss and leaned back, sliding his cock out mostly, then slamming it back in, starting the rhythm again.

“ ... yes ... yes ... yes ... yes...”

Jun’s voice was barely audible, his eyes were tightly closed. Suddenly his cock erupted, spraying his stomach and chest once ... twice ... three times, then it just oozed out of his cock. He never touched it during this time, just his stomach clenching with each pulse showed he was aware he had just cum.

Preston never broke his pace, his cock sliding in and out like a metronome.

“You came again Jun ... you know the rules, that means ... I get to keep going ... mmmmm ... for another 10 minutes.”

Preston was having a little problem speaking clearly, the feel of Jun’s ass obviously affecting him.

Juan could see one of Marcie’s hands had come up and was pinching the nipple on her left breast, the other bracing her against the wall. He pulled her away from the doorway, she did not resist. He turned her around, and looked into her eyes.

Juan could tell that she was completely off balance, and he NEEDED her. He looked into her eyes, not moving them, not doing anything, until he could tell she was seeing him again. There was a brief look of confusion briefly, then he cupped the back of her head and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

She did not respond initially, just letting him kiss her. Juan walked her backwards, toward another of the bedrooms. Juan stopped once they were in the room and let one of his hands drift down to cup her ass, the other keeping her mouth on his. His tongue was busy exploring hers, touching and caressing, playing with her tongue.

After a minute, Juan could feel her moving her tongue in response, feeling around his and briefly moving into his mouth as well. Juan did not break the kiss as he unbuttoned her plaid shirt, immediately pushing it off her shoulders once undone.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.