Life, Death, and Life - Cover

Life, Death, and Life

 

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Their parents passing, left six children, in their teens, home alone to grieve, grow up, and go forward with their lives.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

We did what we could, getting all the keys there were to the house, and headed back to our hotel in Surprise.

On the way there, my 2nd phone rang, and Diana got it and answered it.

“It’s Gloria, do you want to talk to her?”

I pulled over, and took the phone,
“Yes, this is Richard Harris?”

“Richard, this is Gloria, the Realtor from the house on Carmen Street?”

“Yes,” I said expecting a ‘no chance’ coming from her.

“Would you consider a counter offer for $550,000?”

That surprised me.

“Let me get this straight, for the house and all of the current furniture in it, minus the beddings and linens, you are asking for a total of $550,000 ... is that correct?”

“Yessir, do we have a deal?”

I didn’t need to think even for a minute, “Yes, we do! Are you still at the house?”

“Yes, we are.”

“We’ll be there in fifteen minutes. See you then?” I hung up.

“What are you doing?” my daughter from the back seat asked.

“Two families, two homes. This way we can have our fun, by ourselves, or invite my brother and his family over. It’s a proverbial drop in the bucket, money wise. Dad would call it a good investment, considering the deals I just made. When you and your ‘cousin’ are old enough, we will get you each a new car.”

She squealed, and my wife moved her hand directly over my groin. I drove us back to the house on Carmen Street.

“Which one is ours, Richard?” Diana asked.

“Which one would you prefer for raising our children in, my dear?

The short drive took us to our destination, with Gloria waiting outside for us.

Diana was on the phone with Anne about this, so Faith was on my arm. She was beaming like a new bride.

As I started signing, my wife told me ‘They are very happy,’ and the documents they had there had us buying the home severally as unmarried people.

Faith went up to ‘Pick out’ her room.

During this, I casually mentioned we came from the home we bought for my brother, his wife, and her sister. DD mentioned that the wives were sisters. Gloria thought that was very romantic, unaware of the likely very loud sex parties we would be having at either of the homes just purchased. That made me think of soundproofing at least our room, for the sake of the neighbors!

She smartly figured out that the four ladies were all sisters, and I smiled at her saying, “I don’t know why I said what I said earlier, but you figured it all out, didn’t you, Gloria?”

Women love to be played with, sometimes, and I could tell Gloria was one of those.

I mentioned we would be living here and my brother Flynn, his wife ... Anne and her sister, Claire would be just a few streets away.

She was as much a spitfire and our own mother was, just younger. Hmmmmm?


With things done for the moment, including handing her the check, we were left alone.

Arm in arm, we walked up the stairs and found Faith loving her room.

“How soon before we can fuck, Daddy?” she asked.

“Hold your horses, little one. DD, where did you send my brother and his family to?”

DING-DONG!

That answered that question as we went downstairs is and let in The Gang.

Faith and Claire hugged deeply, as Diana and I explained it all.

I gave him the option to move into our furnished home while they began the fun but necessary task of furnishing their own.

They all love that idea.


So, my brother and his wife and daughter stayed with us until their home was completely furnished.

Flynn and Anne, with Claire’s help had the place done and ready to move into in just under three weeks.

Faith and Claire brought up the idea of putting a spa in the back yard of each home, and that happened.

The same day they were delivered, Diana came out of the bathroom saying, “I am pregnant!” making everyone very happy.

Anne was so happy for her sister, and I swear I heard her say, “I will be soon.”

Only two weeks later we got a text from the Flynn family that Anne was indeed pregnant.

Suspiciously, Diana and she decided to go shopping for pregnancy clothes by themselves, leaving Faith with me, and Claire with my brother.

After a promise that they were still on the pill, Faith and I used my bedroom, and Flynn and Claire used our extra bedroom that was distant enough for the purposes of solitude.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.