Life, Death, and Life
Chapter 9

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Their parents passing, left six children, in their teens, home alone to grieve, grow up, and go forward with their lives.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

(Only 1,504 miles to go)
After a quiet breakfast, the next morning, it was Anne’s turn to drive, who asked, “Are we taking the 70 or the southern route, bro-in-law?”

“Between those two choices, my dear Anne, I suggest we take the 44, and get to Tulsa, or possibly Oklahoma City. It’s six hours to Tulsa and almost eight to Oklahoma City.”

“I can drive for four hours, then Diana can finish it, is that all right, DD?”

“Bring it on!” my energized lover said.

“I want to sit by Daddy,” Faith said.

“Me to,” Claire said, taking Flynn’s arm to the very back of the Suburban.

Diana got to the front with her sister, as we all loaded up.

First thing was a gas fill-up, at the Phillip’s 66 just down the street. It was pay at the pump, so Diana got out to do that, while I felt a hand drop on my thigh.

I looked at Faith, who smiled back at me, and lay her head on my shoulder. I barely heard her say, “I love you, Richard.”

I kissed her forehead and said, just as quietly, “I know.”

Diana got back in and said, “Off we go to OK City!”


While I tried to sleep, I heard from behind us what must have been Claire either giving or receiving oral sex with Flynn.

Faith must have heard it and was fumbling to get me out of my pants. The sound of my zipper seemed very loud.

Diana looked back from the front seat and watched what was happening without saying a word.

With her mouth on my dick, Faith began a slow-moving blow job. She was having a great time, sucking, and licking, and having a grand old time.

“Grab me by the hair, face fuck me, Daddy, please?”

Wanting only to please, I did as she asked, and she seemed ready for it. I can only guess that she, and probably Claire as well, had been watching some porn, to even know that terminology.

Flynn, from behind me, said, “Come on, Claire, you can do better than off. Faith and Richard are doing the same thing, right in front of us, come on, make me cum in your mouth, please?”

I heard no response, but my brother gave out quite the moan.

The car slowed down and pulled over.

“What’s wrong?” I said.

“Diana is practically having an orgasm watching and listening, and I’m getting rather turned on myself. We can wait until both of you finish up.”

Faith took that moment to bear down on me and I came like a porn star in her mouth.

Moments later, there was a ‘Finished,” coming from behind me.

“I won,” Faith said.

Oh, dear, they always have been very competitive.

Before we got back on our way, with a spritz of air freshener, an Oklahoma Sheriff’s vehicle pulled in behind us.

“What do I do, Richard?” Anne said.

“Get out your license and be kind. The car registration is in the glove box, get it and hand it to her Diana, please?”

From the point the officer came up to her open window, Anne was quite extraordinary.

He asked, “Why are you parked on the edge of the highway?” and she just was amazing saying, “A bee flew in the window, and I didn’t want to have an accident, officer. My sister and I are both allergic to bee stings.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.