Life, Death, and Life - Cover

Life, Death, and Life

 

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Their parents passing, left six children, in their teens, home alone to grieve, grow up, and go forward with their lives.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

With 39 hours of driving between the two cities, it was obvious we would be taking turns driving and stopping along the way.

Google Map provided a trek, but my brother and I, without the girls knowing, planned to turn this into more of a vacation.

Our first stop was Scranton, Pennsylvania, only five hours from our starting point. I pulled into the Hampton Inn Clarks Summit.

“We’ve only been driving for five hours,” Diana said.

“We have a long drive, sweetheart, breaking it up can help us get through all the ‘Are we there yets,’ OK?”

“I guess I understand. I’m hungry. For you and for some food.”

“Stay put, everyone, be right back,” I said.

DD got out with me, as we approached the counter.

“Good afternoon, how can I help you?” the elderly gentleman said.

“We need three rooms, they need not be together or even on the same floor,” I said.

“Very good, please fill this out, and I need a credit card.”

I did, hesitating for a moment, before I wrote my new name. That was a little bizarre.


Fifteen minutes later, the girls had their own room, as did each of the couples. With a quick set of phone calls, we all met downstairs to have some dinner together.

All the girls were dressed up, and we were seated and given menus.

My brother and I had not only gorgeous fiancées, our future sisters-in-law were looking older than they were, and I felt my dick get hard looking at Faith.

Our server came back and took our orders and left.

“Faith, did you see how he looked at you?” Claire remarked.

“Don’t worry, Richard will protect me?”

“But, who will protect you from Richard?” Faith said back to her.

“What’s that mean?”

Uh-oh!

“Your future brother in law has been looking at your ass all night long, Sis!”

“He has not! Have you, Richard?”

“Let’s not have this discussion in public, please?” Flynn said.


Dinner didn’t move slow enough for me, and afterwards, Faith, Diana and I were walking together, as Faith said, “What do you think Claire meant at dinner?” speaking to Diana.

Before my future wife could respond, I said, “Faith, even though I know you are only 14; tonight, right now, you are especially beautiful and have been distracting me all night. I admit I have been looking at you in a very different way and want to apologize for that. You do have a nice ... behind.”

The two girls giggled, and Faith responded, “Does that mean that you feel something for me, sexually?”

God almighty, right into the heart!

“Richard,” Diana said, “I know you better than you think I do, and I can tell something has changed. Are you, or have you changed your feelings for your youngest sister?”

Fess up, Hen ... Richard!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.