Life, Death, and Life - Cover

Life, Death, and Life

 

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Their parents passing, left six children, in their teens, home alone to grieve, grow up, and go forward with their lives.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

Our family companions walked away to have their own conversation, as we were helped up and out of the boat.

She was wet, and I was in love. Just like that. We were handed towels to do most of the cleanup, then she took my arm and we caught up and got our electronics.

“Guys,” I said. “I’ve done the unthinkable and have fallen in love with my sister. What about you two?”

“Yeah, we have too,” he said. “Now, what do we do about this?”

“Spend the day in the park like lovers would. We can stay together or break into couples,” I said.

“Break into couples,” our sisters said, sounding rehearsed.

“I need something to drink,” my girl said.

The closest place was fifty feet away, Gables Grill, so we all walked over to it, and Diana said, “Anne and I first talked about you two as potential boyfriends, but I thought she was crazy. After talking about who would get who, we decided to let destiny help us decide.”

“Then, mom and dad died, and our plans seemed stupid,” DD added.

“You planned this almost three years ago?” Fred said a little too loudly. “You were only 13 back then.

“Yeah,” Anne said. “You were 16 and 17 and some of our girlfriends were talking about how hunky you guys were. We loved both of you as brothers, so it didn’t matter to us who would end up together. We wanted our big brothers to be our boyfriends, and lovers.”

“Where do Charlotte and Fredrika fit in?” Fred asked, with me interested in the answer as well.

“Oh, they want to be part of it, but...”

“What does that mean, part of it?” I interrupted.

“They said that could be ‘our kids,’ when the time was right. And after we had our own kids, they could be babysitters to their nieces and nephews.”

“Wait a minute, at 13, you planned all of this out, back when mom and dad were still alive and well?” I asked.

“Yeah, it’s what girls do when their own brothers are so good looking,” Anne said. “Most of the boys we had been going to school with, are sick, cursing and saying mean or yucky things. We were very young, so we made a pact, and now, we’re ready to be girlfriends to you, with all that comes with it!”

I was shaking my head in disbelief, but put my arm around my Diana and said, “It’s crazy enough to work, but we had better leave Manchester, maybe even New Hampshire itself to pursue this?”

“I told you Rick would say that, didn’t I?” DD said to her sister.

“When do we leave, Bro?” Anne said.

“Hold on, we have things to take care of before we just leave everything behind,” I said.

“Like what?” my girl said.

I leaned her over and gave her a kiss unlike anything I had ever given or received before.

The other couple did the same, as Charlie and Freddie came up and said, “Mommy, Daddy, I told you not to kiss like that in public, please?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.