Life, Death, and Life
Chapter 4

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Their parents passing, left six children, in their teens, home alone to grieve, grow up, and go forward with their lives.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

Walking in, with DD yelling, “WE’RE HOME,” the two of us came out of our rooms, with me saying the obvious, “Can we get a fashion show?”

“In your dreams,” Anne said.

I kept my brother from saying anything he would regret, and the girls all went upstairs together.


“DINNER!” was all it took to get them out of their respective rooms and Fred had plenty of tacos ready for us this time.

Actually, he cooked Sole, Chicken and Beef, giving us a choice to really make them to our own personal specs.

I had a few of each, but the girls didn’t eat as much as usual, leaving plenty of leftovers. They cited needing to look their best at Canoble Lake Park.

Later, as I headed up to my room, DD’s door opened, and she pulled me inside, saying ‘Ta-Da!’

I don’t believe I ever saw a bikini with such a small amount of fabric to it before.

It was all white, with the top covering only about the middle third of her breasts and her matching bottom was equally evocative, especially when she turned around to show off her butt. It was a thong.

“How do you like it, Rick?”

“It appears to be ... rather skimpy, don’t you think?”

“That’s the whole idea, Big brother. If you don’t like it, I won’t wear it, I promise?” she said pulling on the tie that is holding up the bottom.

I didn’t say anything, thinking I could draw her bluff.

She didn’t go ahead either.

“Have you checked to see how transparent it gets when wet?” I asked going a bit on the offensive.

“Can you help me do that?”

“How do you propose I do that, Diana?”

“I get in the shower for a moment, wouldn’t that work?”

“This is a very dangerous game you are playing, young lady,” I said.

“Whatever do you mean?” she said walking into her bathroom.

I got a towel, in case she goes through with this, and she started her shower.

She stepped in and everything started getting wet, showing the nipples she knew would happen, but it also showed she needed to shave.

I picked up my phone and took a picture before I handed her the towel.

“Will I become your screensaver, Rick?”

I brought up the picture for her to see, and now she was very embarrassed, “Get out right now, please?”

“You asked me, young lady.”

And I left.


Despite that, about an hour after I settled into bed, she walked into my room, slid under the covers, and said, “I’m sorry Rick, I was being a bitch!”

“I was a bit over the top myself. Maybe I will keep the picture until I have something better to look at. You are very pretty.”

“Thank you,” she said giving me a lip kiss with no pressure behind it.

“So, is this a thing now, you coming to my bed at night?”

“Do you want me to leave?”

“Will you please stop answering my questions with a question?”

“Do you want me to?”

“Go to sleep, we have a very busy day planned for tomorrow. Comfy shoes are most important, and bring plenty of sunscreen, OK?”

“Will you put it on me, please?”

“You’re doing it again.”

“Sorry, good night!”

“Goodnight, beautiful.”

She giggled and we both fell asleep.


Waking up, I found myself tight behind her, with my hand on her hip and she was grinding back into me.

“That feels nice, Daddy!”

“What?”

“Just kidding, Rick. Are you hard?”

“Get out, take a shower, put on a suit, with clothes to wear over it that can get wet, OK?”

She climbed out, shook her panty covered booty at me, giggled and left the room.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.