Life, Death, and Life - Cover

Life, Death, and Life

 

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Their parents passing, left six children, in their teens, home alone to grieve, grow up, and go forward with their lives.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

I went to my bedroom, walked in, and sat down, next to DD on my bed.

“You do know that you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life?” I said.

“Really?” she responded with a gasp.

“Yeah, and I would like to show just how you make me feel?” I said moving my right hand to her left leg giving her a very hard squeeze.

She slapped me on the face, and immediately followed that by saying, “I’m sorry, Rick!”

“Well, at least you slapped me, that would make most of the boys run away.”

“Was that a trick? Didn’t you really mean what you just said?”

“Boys, of all ages will say whatever comes to mind when it comes to talking to a girl that looks like you do, little sister?”

“So that was a test. Did I pass?”

“Kinda,” I said to her. “I find it hard to believe that an 18-year-old has never been on a date with a boy. Is it really true?”

“A boy named Richard King asked me out once, and I said ‘No.’ The next day at school, my best girlfriend Sandra Carlisle told me that he was bragging that he got a BJ from me. To this very day, I don’t know what that means.”

Could my sister really be this naïve?

I moved to my desk chair, settled in, and asked, “Didn’t mom ever tell you about boys?”

“I know about the birds and the bees, we never got into any specifics. She must’ve thought we had plenty of time, I was only 14 when she ... they died”.

I went back over to her, and gave her a big hug, and she moved her head up and we were suddenly practically lip to lip.

I broke up our hug.

“Does that mean you won’t teach me how to kiss?”

“I think that is a very bad idea,” I said to her.

“Why?”

“Because practice kissing could lead to real kissing and real kissing can go even further, do you understand me, DD?”

“Are you talking about making love? Can kissing really lead to two people fucking?”

Oh, dear god!

“OK, first things first, I never want to hear you say that word again, you got that? I don’t care if everybody says it all the time. A girl should never say it. Mom and Dad never cursed, and what is good enough for them is good enough for their children, do you understand me?”

My assertiveness surprised her and made her cry. Dammit.

“We are through for the night, tomorrow is Friday, plus the weekend. I’m sorry if I upset you. Our parents, despite having six kids, had very high personal standards. That includes not kissing my sister. See you at breakfast, DD!”


I headed downstairs to secure the house, and found Anne and Fred cuddling in front of the TV watching some old movie. They were both crying as I glanced at the screen to see Mom and Dad, and all the kids from a Christmas past. It must have been at least seven years ago.

“It’s bedtime, you two,” I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.