Girl Scout Troop Master
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Hermit meets bus load of Girl Scouts in peril. What should he do?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Nudism  

I would say that the girls were a big help in getting everything set up, but I would be lying. It would be more accurate to say that I didn’t hinder them too much. For one thing, they knew exactly what they had brought with them and why. They had also been preparing for this exact scenario for at least two years, while it had only been one of the many potential problems I had envisioned. Sure, I had planned at some point to become completely self sufficient, but had not quite expected greatness to be forced upon me so quickly.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m no wimp, but neither do I have any problem with delegation. If they were knowledgeable of the situation and prepared to manage it, why should I interfere unless there turned out to be a problem or if something about their method bothered me? So far, I was very happy with the way things were turning out. It was so nice to be in the company of so many very intelligent, bright-eyed teenagers with awesome bodies and absolutely no modesty that it was hard for me to find fault with anything.

Sure, I had fleeting thoughts about the believability of the entire situation. Who wouldn’t? On the other hand, what did I have to lose by simply relaxing and taking full advantage of the non-stop arousal and consummation process? Never in my wildest dreams had it crossed my mind that such a scenario was even a remote possibility.

“Are you ok, Gramps?” A worried Ebony asked me, as she laid a slender hand on my forehead.

“Much better than ok, Darlin’. Much, much better”, I replied while relishing the feel of her hand and the knowledge that she would not only allow me to do what I wanted to do with her, but would be disappointed if I failed to do so.

As my fingers worked their insidious magic under her loincloth (we had all taken to wearing them as the optimum garment, under the circumstances), a beatific smile lit her dusky features.

“Is this your first taste of Chocolate, Grandpa?”, she teased.

“Yes, Darlin’. I once escorted a beautiful black woman to Black’s Beach (it seemed appropriate), but her son was home when we arrived after the beach and it was clear that I was not his choice of a companion for his mother. He probably thought I was taking advantage of her or wouldn’t properly respect her and I could think of no way to refute his misconception, so I merely thanked her graciously and went home.”

“You do know that this will change your luck, don’t you?”. I loved her sense of humor.

“That’s what I’ve heard, along with dozens of other comments about my never going back and so on. You look so delicious, I don’t think that any of those sayings will change my anticipation of what I expect will be an extremely rewarding experience. You aren’t the first Black Beauty I have been attracted to, but you are the first that I thought I had a chance with. I do, don’t I?”

I loved her giggle. “You can do just about anything you damn well please with me, Gramps.”

“Does that include running my fingertips up and down where the seams on your stockings would be if you were wearing any?”

“Even that.” She grabbed onto a small tree for support and angled that delicious bubble butt in my face.

“Aren’t you afraid I will lick all that delicious chocolate off you?”

“Go for it, Gramps. My beauty may only be skin deep, but my Chocolate goes all the way to the bone.”

“But what about this pink filling I see here, with a pearl on top?”

“Pay no attention to apparent color changes. Perhaps if you start on the Chocolate part and lick your way to the pink part, it will help spread the color.”

“And you are confident that my fingers won’t smudge the Chocolate icing on these wonderful globes on your chest?”

“I’m confident, Gramps. Why don’t you slide that big, big white hot thing you have there into my pink center while I bend over this rock? Maybe we can smear some colors around.”

“The only reason I mentioned color was to recognize how exotic it makes you look to me.”

An appreciative crowd had gathered around to watch us enjoy each other. “Pound it to her, Gramps. Give her that baby she has been wanting.”

“Do <huff> you <puff> really <huff> want <puff> me <huff> to <puff> <huff> make <puff> <huff> a baby <puff> <huff> in you <puff>?”, I huffed and puffed.

“Oh, yes, Gramps. More than anything in the whole wide world.”

“Then hang onto your sox, young lady, because here it comes.” I groaned as what felt like a continuous stream of cum began pumping into her.

Our cheering section went wild, which was not too surprising since a good proportion of them might well be cheerleaders.

It was difficult to keep from feeling a bit silly, standing there in a crowd of teenagers while my cum ran down the thighs of one of them who had just finished almost fucking me to my knees.

“Let me help, let me help, let me help”, their voices rang out as some good natured pushing and shoving took place in their competition to clean me off. It’s good to be the King.

After having a chance to catch my breath, I asked around. “Is there anything in particular, other than stud service, that you need from me?”

“Well...”

“Go ahead. Speak up. I won’t be bothered. You girls have enough good will built up with me to last a long, long time.”

“Do you mind helping us get the solar panels off the bus roof rack and get them mounted properly? Some of the equipment we brought along needs a power source. Going back to nature is good in a romantic sense, but a battery operated Sawzall is going to come in pretty handy when we start trimming limbs and such.”

“You have a Sawzall?” This was sounding good.

“Sure, we also have an electric chain saw and Skil saw.”

“Great! They will save an awful lot of hard work. Did you bring any sort of refrigeration?”

“Yes, we have a Coleman electric cooler with a Peltier device. It only draws 40 Watts, but it will freeze ice, which we can transfer to coolers. This will come in very handy for keeping foods fresh.”

“It certainly will. Did you bring LED lamps?”

“Yes, we brought LED lamps and flashlights.”

“Then I will get right to work, setting up the solar array. Who wants to help?” A half dozen hands shot up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.