Girl Scout Troop Master - Cover

Girl Scout Troop Master

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Hermit meets bus load of Girl Scouts in peril. What should he do?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Nudism  

It has been reported that Queen Elizabeth I commissioned a court dress that featured three large, strategically placed holes, exposing her breasts and vagina. She was quoted as explaining that the design was intended to show that she wore clothing for comfort and vanity, rather than for modesty.

This outlook is also prevalent among the women on the nude beaches of Europe that I frequent. It is not unusual to see women wearing every conceivable combination of clothing and no clothing, especially when the weather is too chilly or the sun is too hot.

I find the partially clothed women very sexy and sometimes even more so than the fully naked women. A Tahitian pareo sarong can be incredibly exciting when worn so that every step provides a quick flash of shaven pussy. A cutoff t-shirt worn to prevent sunburned tits, that barely covers the nipples--most of the time--can lift my “spirits” several inches. Even a “more mature” lady wearing a top for warmth while leaving her hips and legs bare can be a true comfort to the soul.

So it was with my lusty band of nymphs. They didn’t all run around naked, but dressed to attract, and attract they did. Emerging sexuality can be an incredible aphrodisiac. Taut young bodies with brand new breasts and hips that had nearly zero miles on them were a constant source of pleasure to me as we settled in and began getting acquainted as we worked together to establish a workable colony. This is truly what we represented here.

I had been given a loincloth to wear, which was utilitarian, yet left my working tackle unencumbered. When overtaking a delightful young lady on the path through the woods, while admiring the effect of the little plaid microskirt she was wearing, it was extremely invigorating when she bent from the waist to inspect some animal spoor, leaving her pretty little peach winking salaciously at me. Who was I to pass up such a pleasant invitation?

Sinking deeply into her velvet depths, I wallowed in the sensations of her gently milking internal muscles. How these girls had learned everything they knew was beyond me. It was very clear that they had been taught the value of extreme attraction when enticing the “very mature” male. (I like that label better than “older”.)

I had begun to suspect that they were doctoring my coffee a bit, but who was I to complain? Like the title of the old Brit bawdy flics, I said, “Carry On, Nurse”.

“Oh, Grandpa. You do me so good.”

Now, who wouldn’t respond to that? It felt as if I had grown an extra inch as I exploded within her tightly gripping honey pot.

“Peaches, it felt like I grew another inch inside you when I got off.”

“It felt that way to me, too, Gramps. Maybe you can do me again, soon?”

“It would be my very great pleasure, Darlin’. You girls are the best thing that has ever happened to me. For me, the present dire circumstances are worth every bit of hardship and aggravation we are facing, but I feel for you and your friends and the losses you are will suffer.”

“Don’t worry about us, Gramps. We are getting what all of us desired more than anything. We wanted children, a suitable father for them and a challenge commensurate with our mental abilities. What set of circumstances could possibly have provided all of our desires better than those existing now?”

“Sorry, Honey. I am unaccustomed to hearing such wisdom from those with such youthful and attractive bodies. It may take some time for me to get up to speed.”

“We understand, Gramps. Just let me clean you up a bit and we can join the others. They are waiting to give you a little surprise.” She went to her knees before me and somehow managed to slip Jolly Roger all-the-way in, without a pause. How could she do that? Not complaining, mind you, but this was completely outside my experience.

She took her mouth off for a minute to explain. “It only takes a little practice, Gramps. The boys we trained on weren’t as big as you and couldn’t last as long as you do, but they helped us overcome the gag reflex that limits most women.” Then she gave me one more example, complete with hum. Damn! What sensations accompany vibrating vocal cords!

“Peaches” popped her mouth off me and restored my glistening tool to its concealed carry pouch. “Time for the meeting”, she stated brightly. Taking my hand, she led me to the clearing where the rest of the gang were waiting for us.

It was hard to concentrate on what they were telling me, but they realized the advantages of keeping me warmed up and paced their presentation to match my more lucid moments. No sooner would my eyes sweep over a couple that I imagined would be exciting to watch as a couple, than they would begin kissing and making out for my pleasure, while pausing the presentation until I could force my interest back to our long term well being.

The fact that several of my new support group were pressed against me, fondling and caressing my body in ways that it had never dreamed of wanting was also a factor in my difficulty in following what they were telling me.

In essence, they all wanted to bear my children as quickly as possible. However, they were very aware of male behavior and planned to stagger their pregnancies to make certain that I always had several willing and anxious females to keep my interest up. As a serial masturbator, I learned long ago that my sexual interest does not recede from continual titillation and they picked up on this as they read my mind for other data.

“Do you have any further questions?”, I was asked when they finished their presentation.

“Yes. Why do all of you call me Gramps?”

“Silly question, Gramps. It makes us all feel more naughty when you are stretching our tight little pussies around your massive elder prick. It must make you feel naughty, as well. I think I see Prometheus rising again, don’t I?”

While I pondered the implications of what she said, my entourage was actively helping Prometheus to his feet. Rather than limit my contacts with the group to a select few at a time, most of our encounters involved every one of the fifteen nubile princesses to sample the wares. A few swift sucks, here and there were mixed in with a quick thrust or three into whatever microcavern was most in need of exploration. Firm, firm, firm, proud and enticing titties were pressed to my lips and cheeks and chest as they ebbed and flowed around me in a tidal cycle.

At some point, I climaxed, but remained hard enough to savor the sensations they drew from my receptive member as they shared fluids, gropes and caresses.

“Now that we have reduced your immediate needs sufficiently to allow you to pay attention, Gramps, please take a look at what we have for you.”

For the first time, I noticed a pile of goods stacked up at the edge of the clearing.

“What is all that?”

“All that is the result of a six month study of the tools, materials and goods that would be needed for this scenario, The bus was loaded to the gills with everything we could imagine needing here, that would survive the anticipated EMP strike. Perhaps the most important benefit we gathered was knowledge of sustainable farming techniques.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.